教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Shanghai Mommies Club
樓主: critic
go

Shanghai Mommies Club [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 05-2-4 23:21 |只看該作者

Re: Shanghai Mommies Club

Dear 11月媽媽,

My friend told me if we join the play group of them, baby can be easlier to join kindergarden----> Will you let your baby join a playgroup???  Are there many playgroups in SH???
Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him. Sarah said, "God has brought me laughter and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me." - Genesis 21:5-6

102#
發表於 05-2-4 23:28 |只看該作者

Dear sandydojo,

I will do my best to breastfeed my newborn baby first----> Nothing is better than your milk, if you have any  difficulties in breastfeeding, you can visit the topic of "breatfeeding" where many moms will help you!!!!
Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him. Sarah said, "God has brought me laughter and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me." - Genesis 21:5-6

103#
發表於 05-2-5 11:35 |只看該作者

11月媽咪,

Oh, was I missing a SH mommies gathering?? .....  Hope to see all of you after my returning to SH.

BTW, I would like to have some advice from you.  Have you brought your daughter to 打腦膜炎針 (either A or A+C) in Shanghai?  If yes, can you give me some information on this issue, such as where to have the injection, how much .... etc.   

I have checked with some doctors in HK and they replied that they don't have the medicine.  They have to order if I really need it, but take time as the holiday is forthcoming.  They suggested me to 打腦膜炎針 for my daughter in Shanghai.  I am quite worrying about the 腦膜炎 spread out in China as my daughter will return schooling after the holiday.

BTW,  Kung Hei Fat Choi to all SH mommies.  Wish you and your family a joyful and fruitful year of Rooster!!

104#
發表於 05-2-5 12:40 |只看該作者

Dear CWong:

The teacher in SCL told me that if there is no seat available, they will not ask u to pay the registration fee.  

One u registered, they will send u the detail information in coming May  for 2005 classes

bdgs

105#
發表於 05-2-5 16:11 |只看該作者

joannek

Do you have any info. about 打腦膜炎針 here?  Can you share with us?  Sorry I forgot you've mentioned to me or not.  

LittleWing 寫道:
11月媽咪,

Oh, was I missing a SH mommies gathering?? .....  Hope to see all of you after my returning to SH.

BTW, I would like to have some advice from you.  Have you brought your daughter to 打腦膜炎針 (either A or A+C) in Shanghai?  If yes, can you give me some information on this issue, such as where to have the injection, how much .... etc.   

I have checked with some doctors in HK and they replied that they don't have the medicine.  They have to order if I really need it, but take time as the holiday is forthcoming.  They suggested me to 打腦膜炎針 for my daughter in Shanghai.  I am quite worrying about the 腦膜炎 spread out in China as my daughter will return schooling after the holiday.

106#
發表於 05-2-5 19:55 |只看該作者

Just find this article in Sina web site. I will share the experience of the injections with you later cos' busy to look after 2 kids now.

C群流感疫苗到沪 市民可自愿接种疫苗

2005年02月04日09:16 新闻晨报

市民需接种C群流感疫苗,可到各区县疾病预防控制中心去。记者昨天从上海市疾病预防控制中心获悉,首批由兰州生物制品研究所调配的C群流脑疫苗,已运抵本市,并将分发到各区疾病预防控制中心,市民可以根据自愿原则,到居住地所在的疾病预防控制中心接种。

记者得知,各区县疾病预防控制中心从昨天开始,对辖区内的有关医务人员等进行集中业务培训,掌握流脑鉴别诊断和疫点处理的要点,并组织专门的应急队伍,做到早发现、早诊断、早报告、早治疗,减少死亡率,防止可能出现的疫情扩散蔓延。

此外,在广泛开展预防知识宣传教育的基础上,疾控部门已通过区县民政部门了解外来流动人口的具体情况,其目的是对外来流动儿童流脑疫苗“摸漏补种”。记者朱国荣

各区疾病预防控制中心地址

黄浦区:延安东路1234号

卢湾区:合肥路360号

徐汇区:建国西路357弄1号

静安区:石门一路82号

长宁区:中山西路911弄3号

普陀区:花溪路505号

闸北区:广延路101号

虹口区:巴林路76号

杨浦区:长阳路1389弄75号

闵行区:莘建路44弄

107#
發表於 05-2-5 22:11 |只看該作者

Dear 11月媽咪 and Joannek,

Thank you so much for your information.  Look forward to having your experience sharing in this issue.

108#
發表於 05-2-5 22:37 |只看該作者

Regarding with the 流脑 injection, I had asked my family doctor in HK last Dec. She was not sure about this cos' we did not know the English name. So, my elder son did not take it in HK. I have confirmed with my Shanghaiese friend that the English of 流脑 is 'MAV'.

If u want to take the 流脑 in SH, you need to check the injection date in advance. And every kid has different date of injection. e.g. my son's appointment was in Nov 2004 while my friend's daughter (only 1 week younger than my son) appointment is in Nov 2005. I have checked with my local hospital that the lasted injection date is 25 Feb 2005. The fees is about RMB1.50.

If u r new in SH, u may not accept the condition of the local hospital. But don't think too much except u can afford the expensive charges in World Link.

It is really 'funny' in China indeed....

109#
發表於 05-2-5 23:03 |只看該作者

Little Wing,

One more reminder.  My friend told me that the injection is for children 3 or above.  She checked with 楓林路復旦.

110#
發表於 05-2-6 00:12 |只看該作者

Dear All,

We need to be careful in choosing the right vaccine.  The usual type of vaccine for meningitis available in the market eg those produced by GXX and Avenxxx may only be sutable for kids of 2 yr old or up.  The special vaccine for kids of less than 2 yr. old that can work against meningitis Type C is not available in HK neither, but is included in the routine vaccinization programe in Commonwealth countries like UK, Australia, Canada...  You may want to check with your doctor in HK to see if they can order for you..

Hope this helps.

111#
發表於 05-2-6 15:46 |只看該作者

Dear 11月媽咪 and Joannek,

Thanks for your info that I can know more.

Regarding my daughter, she is now 2 yrs. & 10 months old.  Do you mean that she can't have the injection in China?  BTW,  as we've just relocated in SH since Oct 04 and my husband hasn't help in applying resident visa for us.  Will that means I can't go to local hospital for injection?  

Joannek, for local hospital, can we have the injection for my kid in 外賓部 of 復旦兒科醫院?

I am so ignorance..... What a pity.....

Glad to know all of you who give me a hand.  Appreciate so much.

112#
發表於 05-2-12 12:02 |只看該作者

Little Wing,

You don't need to present any ID if u take injections in the local hospital (we take the injections in the local Grade 1A hospital. Please note that 復旦兒科醫院 is Grade 3A).

I am not sure any injection in 復旦兒科醫院 or not cos' we go to 浦东儿童醫院but they don't provide any immunization injdections in there.

I've just rang up to 和睦家. Price as below:
5+1 : RBM1,245 + doctor consulting fees
流脑 A+C (Local Made) : RMB250 (including doctor fees)
流脑 A+C (Imported): RMB700 (including doctor fees)

流脑 is for the childern who are 2 yr old and above and effective for 3 yrs.

Busy again. Talk to u next week when my son goes back to kindergarten next week.

113#
發表於 05-2-12 14:07 |只看該作者

Hi, Joannek

May I know that 5 in 1 vaccination is imported or local? Where is 和睦家? May I know the phone number and address?

I will be back to shanghai at the end of April, and would like to give my baby 5-in-1 vaccination in SH, so would like to collect all the supportive information to make sure the vaccination is exactly the same as HK one!

Thanks in advance! Happy New Year!

Sandydojo
Misaki was born on 12th March, 05!

114#
發表於 05-2-14 11:07 |只看該作者

Hi Sandydojo,

The 5 in 1 is imported but they are not sure the place of production. It may be imported from HK.

和睦家 is located at 1139, Xianxia Rd (仙霞路), Changning District. Tel # is 5133-1900. As it is a new hosiptal, the staff/nurse/cashier,etc. may not clear about the prices, services and even your questions. I rang up to there on Sat and Sunday and my calls were forwarded to many different staffs. and diff answers too. Here is the conclusion for 5 in 1:

Vaccination Fees: $1,245
Injdection Fees: $400
Doctor Fees (Mon to Sat): $500

Please note that Sunday is classified as Emergency Surgery and will charge $1,000+.

If possible, it is better to take the vaccines with the same brand. Cos' diff manufacturers have diff proportion for Hib.

I think I will take the local vaccines from the local 'low class' hospital. Most of my Taiwanese and HK friends takes the local injections, including my elder son.

By the way, I got some diapiers discounted coupons, such as Huggies, Pampers. Please PM me your mailing address if u want. 1 of them would be expired in the end of Feb.

115#
發表於 05-2-14 11:14 |只看該作者

Little Wing,

Have u sent your daughter to nursery yet?

116#
發表於 05-2-18 14:41 |只看該作者

Dear Joannek,

Thank you much for your valuable information.  I am thinking of having the injection for my daughter in 和睦家.  I have experience in having treatment for my daughter there (everything is good except high cost. you can refer to my previous discussion on 和睦家). If cost for 流脑 A+C (Imported): RMB700 (including doctor fees), I think I can afford it.

My daughter just has the injection of 4th dose of HK 腦膜炎針 yesterday.  My doctor said that she can't have other immunization injection within these two weeks.  My daughter has been studying in nursery school since  Nov 2004.  I don't know how servious is the virus 腦膜炎 spread in SH.  In your opinion, do you think it is save to bring my daughter back to school after we return to SH on next Monday.  Personally, I wish to bring her to school immediately after our return.  She has a long winter holiday la......

BTW, how long that you have been living in Shanghai?  How old is your son?  It seems that you've been here for a number of years as you are very informative.  Glad to know you here in BK.

Cheers,

117#
發表於 05-2-18 14:41 |只看該作者

Yes, I did.

118#
發表於 05-2-18 14:42 |只看該作者

joannek 寫道:
Hi Sandydojo,

The 5 in 1 is imported but they are not sure the place of production. It may be imported from HK.

和睦家 is located at 1139, Xianxia Rd (仙霞路), Changning District. Tel # is 5133-1900. As it is a new hosiptal, the staff/nurse/cashier,etc. may not clear about the prices, services and even your questions. I rang up to there on Sat and Sunday and my calls were forwarded to many different staffs. and diff answers too. Here is the conclusion for 5 in 1:

Vaccination Fees: $1,245
Injdection Fees: $400
Doctor Fees (Mon to Sat): $500

Please note that Sunday is classified as Emergency Surgery and will charge $1,000+.

If possible, it is better to take the vaccines with the same brand. Cos' diff manufacturers have diff proportion for Hib.

I think I will take the local vaccines from the local 'low class' hospital. Most of my Taiwanese and HK friends takes the local injections, including my elder son.

By the way, I got some diapiers discounted coupons, such as Huggies, Pampers. Please PM me your mailing address if u want. 1 of them would be expired in the end of Feb.

Joannek,

Thanks for your valuable information. I have checked with my doctor in HK and he adviced me to bring the vaccination medicine from Hong Kong to Shanghai (they will be packed in frozen box), then, ask the SH doctor to give injection for my baby! I would like to know if SH doctor can do so or not? As the total 5-in-1 fee in SH is much much more expensive than HK, also, I am worried about if the vaccination is different from HK ones??

OH...thank for your diapers coupon! Please check PM, you will find my HK postal address! Thanks  

119#
發表於 05-2-18 14:52 |只看該作者

Dear all Shanghai mommies,

Founding most of you bottle feeding your baby S26 or A+, but I would like to know if anyone give Japanese brand formula milk to your baby??   e.g. Meiji, Beanstalk or Wakodo? As heard from BK mommies that Japanese formula milk is less sweetie and not so 熱氣, also, the powder contains DHA and ARA...sound's better than western brand ones! I am now thinking if I need to prior order many cans of milk to SH from Hong Kong? But sure, if anyone of you know that we can directly order the JP milk in SH, that's perfect for me  

Thanks in advance!!!

120#
發表於 05-2-18 17:08 |只看該作者

hi Little Wing,
For your information, it take one to two weeks for your kid to develope antibodies after the injection and the recent meningitis outbreak in china is caused by bacteria, meningococcus. Mostly caused by type C and in Guangdong province are caused by Type A, so if your vaccine is for A +C , I think is quite adquate.
For me , I have order the other one that cover A, C , W and Y for my family member.  The disease is transmitted by direct contact , including the droplets form nose and throat of the infected persons or carriers.
General advice for prevention will be keep hand clean and wash hands properly, avoid going to crowdwd places and to wear a masks in high risk area.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題