發表於 06-3-28 02:29 |只看該作者

Re: 演藝學院初級音樂課程

Hi gogochurch thank you very much.
gogochurch 寫道:
[quote]
kawaihappy 寫道:
HI kaka0814請問知否幼兒組歌詠5-8歲難考嗎?我囡囡好喜歡唱歌。[quote]

Hi kawaihappy,

The auditions were held in a number of days last year(about 5-10 minutes each), and about 10 were admitted to the pre-junior choir.  My daughter provided piano accompaniment for three friends in their auditions and only one of them with a beautiful voice was put on the waiting list (unsuccessful).

By the way, piano accompaniment in the singing audition is permitted.  The child can sing better when accompanied by a friend/relative.

22#
發表於 06-3-28 03:57 |只看該作者

請問一個月要幾錢學費? 上幾多堂?
如已考8級鋼琴(12 age below), 應報那一種課程?
thx

23#
發表於 06-3-28 09:32 |只看該作者

真係12years 已考8級好叻, 咁小朋友要幾大開始學.

24#
發表於 06-3-28 13:46 |只看該作者

pangpuiyee 寫道:
請問一個月要幾錢學費? 上幾多堂?
thx

APA 不是逐個月俾錢的, 而是一年兩個學期付錢
好像是二萬多一年, 包三十個星期學樂器。
8歲以上, 18歲以下應報 JUNIOR,
Pre-Junior 是俾8歲以下報名, 而當然, 考得入Junior後而不夠班也會被調進 Pre-Junior裏
Music is the art of thinking with sounds. –Jules Combarieu

25#
發表於 06-3-28 13:51 |只看該作者

pangpuiyee 寫道:
請問一個月要幾錢學費? 上幾多堂?
thx

參考資料:

(1) 30小時樂器課
(2) 1-1.5 小時 musicianship
(3) 1小時 piano class

(4) 另可報埋 choir , 如無撞時間的話

26#
發表於 06-3-29 02:44 |只看該作者

thank you very much.

醒目開學勳章

27#
發表於 06-5-1 00:13 |只看該作者

有冇人可以話我知interview 果日,小朋友需唔需要穿恤衫, 西褲?定係普通打扮就可以?

28#
發表於 06-5-2 00:49 |只看該作者

整齊是音樂人必備條件, 你有沒有見過演奏家著普通打扮作interview?

而且, no one will blame you if you are too formal, 但著得太普通就sure 會俾人壞印象啦
Music is the art of thinking with sounds. –Jules Combarieu

29#
發表於 06-5-2 02:43 |只看該作者

係唔係已經過左deadline啦!  if yes,係唔係要等next year?

thanks

醒目開學勳章

30#
發表於 06-5-2 22:28 |只看該作者

kaka081,

多謝你既意見。

醒目開學勳章

31#
發表於 06-5-2 22:29 |只看該作者

deadline已經過佐啦。

wesleypiano 寫道:
係唔係已經過左deadline啦!  if yes,係唔係要等next year?

thanks

醒目開學勳章

32#
發表於 06-5-28 00:32 |只看該作者

Hi,deniset,

Thanks again for your advice.

My son has attend the interivew today.

He attend the interview by himself while myself, just wait outside the interview room, as I dont want to affected my son's emotions. My son need to play 1 song and do aural (clapping hands according to the rhythms given). I notice that some child need not to play piano, even they had bring the piano text book inside the interview room.

I have to wait until the end of July for the result.

deniset 寫道:
Dear Fatty and Claudeema,

RE: Violin for Pre-Junior Course
The candidates will need to prepare 1-2 songs but at lot of times, they are asked to play only 1 song due to limited time. They will be tested on aural (singing and clapping hands according to the rhythms given) as well.  The audition takes approx. 10 mins.  They allow 1 parent to attend the audition with the child.  The examiner is Prof. Michael Ma (Head of Strings Department) and assis. prof. Mr. Wong Wai Ming. The most important is try to relax and let the child play the way how he/she normally practises at home. Don't apply any pressure on the child.
Prof. Ma is a  person with a sense of humor and very friendly.  A lot of times, it was the parent who was too excited and therefore affected the child's emotions prior to the audition.  My advice is: Stay calm and things will work out beautifully.
Good luck to all !
deniset

Dear gogochurch,
Sorry I missed reading this topic as I have been busy over the weekend.  Thanks for your explanations.
Cheers,
deniset

33#
發表於 06-5-29 00:54 |只看該作者

隻耳唔得佢地一定唔收
GOD is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. [Psalms 46:1]

34#
發表於 06-5-29 08:41 |只看該作者

<<Hi,deniset,

Thanks again for your advice.

My son has attend the interivew today.

He attend the interview by himself while myself, just wait outside the interview room, as I dont want to affected my son's emotions. My son need to play 1 song and do aural (clapping hands according to the rhythms given). I notice that some child need not to play piano, even they had bring the piano text book inside the interview room.

I have to wait until the end of July for the result. >>

Dear Fatty,
Wow, your son was brave to attend the audtion all by himself!! Bravo!  Was it the violin audition that he attended yesterday? I know a few children who also attended the violin audition yesterday but I haven't had time to chat with their moms yet.
If it was the violin audition, the child would not need to play the piano.  He/She would be tested on aural instead.  Which course did you apply for your son?
Wish your son the best of luck!
B. rgds.,
deniset

35#
發表於 06-5-29 12:41 |只看該作者

你們有冇告訴琴老師你們的小孩去考APA?

琴老師鼓不鼓勵學生們去考APA呢?

醒目開學勳章

36#
發表於 06-5-29 13:33 |只看該作者

Hi, deniset,

I applied MJ301- Violin, Beignner's course. My son never learn Violin before.

My son told me Mr. Ma asked him whether he can play piano, so, my son play 1 song. After that, he had do aural test( clapping hand).

37#
發表於 06-5-29 13:55 |只看該作者

38#
發表於 06-5-29 13:56 |只看該作者

39#
發表於 06-5-29 13:58 |只看該作者

Dear Fatty,
RE: Course MJ301
Oh, I see.  Personally, it's not a must for the child to know how to play the violin at this stage. But it is for sure that those who play a bit of musical instrument have an advantage over those who don't.
For those who don't play the violins, I believe that the academy will select those who possess music sense in which the potential capability is revealed in the aural part.
To me (personal opinion only), age also makes a difference. The younger these applicants are, the more advantage they have over the older ones.
Rgds.,
deniset

Fatty 寫道:
Hi, deniset,

I applied MJ301- Violin, Beignner's course. My son never learn Violin before.

My son told me Mr. Ma asked him whether he can play piano, so, my son play 1 song. After that, he had do aural test( clapping hand).

40#
發表於 06-5-29 14:30 |只看該作者

My son piano's teacher strongly encouraged my son to apply for APA and she even helped him to prepare for the interview!

My son has applied for pre-JMC (major in piano) and will attend the interview on this Sat.

My son's piano teacher also said that the younger these applicants are, the more advantage they have over the older ones. I hope this is true!

ryancat

littlepig 寫道:
你們有冇告訴琴老師你們的小孩去考APA?

琴老師鼓不鼓勵學生們去考APA呢?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題