教育王國 討論區 國際英文幼稚園 NAP Class (am) - Norfolk Road
樓主: waiwai_mom
go

NAP Class (am) - Norfolk Road [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-9-19 16:47 |只看該作者

NAP Class (am) - Norfolk Road

HI everyone,

Hewitt is ok, he get hurt above his right eye.  But just a little bit big....now he's fine.  thx........

Hewitt's nap time around 3:00p.m to 4:00p.m everyday.  Because he don't like go to bed early everynight around 9:30p.m go to bed then 10:30sleep.  If he tired mabye 10:15p.m. This morning he crying a while and he said i don't like go to school.    (please advise me what can i do now?? i'm not sure he don't like or he don't want to wake up early)  I'm worry he don't liketMs. Dom and Ms. Yeung or any problem in the school???

He also didn't know how to sing SC song.  And he need to see the picture then he know the Chinese word (for example. 車、樹、人,口、手、豆、等等)if without the picture he didn't know the chinese word.

22#
發表於 08-9-19 17:25 |只看該作者
Hi Hewitt mom

It is good that Hewitt is OK.

Audrey also said (in fact the first time) this morning "I don't want to go to school twice. When she entered the life she said in front of everyone again "I don't want to go to school". What I did is I told her 你唔係唔鐘意返學,你係唔鐘意起身。 There was a little girl in the lift & I asked the girl if she likes school and she said yes, and that pacified Audrey.

And same as U, Audrey can recognise the photos but can't recognise the words.

Dear both,

Do U know what need to be brought to school next week?

23#
發表於 08-9-20 11:55 |只看該作者

I already ask Hewitt yesterday, he said nothing to prepare go to school.  And last night i asked him do you like to go to SC or not.  He said i like.  Therefore, he give me the answer always not the same i don't know how to know trust him.

Yesterday, in his school bag have many notice.  Would you like to join the Science Lesson? ? But i think i won't to join it.  And will you buy the story book?  is it really cheaper.....

Prad

[ 本帖最後由 PRAD 於 08-9-20 11:57 編輯 ]

24#
發表於 08-9-20 22:59 |只看該作者
I may not enroll the Science class as well as Audrey has got other class at 11:45am. The other thing is I want her to enjoy her sleep more on Sat & Sun. (我要再諗多陣)

For the books, I will not buy any la as I have a habit to bring Audrey to the library and borrow books from time to time.

至於認中文字,one of the moms recomended me yesterday to use the method of "flash card". 果然好有效,今日我剪晒green card 上八個中文字,逐個字咭讀同flash,重覆二次。Then I put all 8 cards on the table & asked Audrey to pick up “人”字,佢真係得喎,叫佢搵“田”字,“手”,“口”.......全部都搵倒,真係超開心呀!

Then, I put all the 8 drawings on the table and then I showed one card, eg. “手”and asked her to place under the correct drawing and she can do it correctly as well!

真係好有效,隔20mins 再玩一次都仲記得!我打算明天再同佢溫過,strengthen her memory. I strongly recommend both of you to try with Scott & Hewitt & see if that works!!

25#
發表於 08-9-20 23:40 |只看該作者

Me too. i think i want Hewitt take a rest at home on Sat and Sun.  This morning he wake up around 9:10a.m.   That 's good for him...........

Also, my home have many different kind of the english story book.  We won't to order the story book at this moment.

Thanks for your information to teach Hewitt's to play the flash card.  Tomorrow, i follow you to play one time.  I hope he can concentrate to do it.......

[ 本帖最後由 PRAD 於 08-9-20 23:41 編輯 ]

26#
發表於 08-9-22 22:05 |只看該作者
Hi Audrey Ma
Happy to hear that Audrey is so great to reconize those words and thanks for your sharing.  Mmm...let me try the word with the picture.  Hope he can learn it from this method la.

Hi Hewitt Ma
Is Hewitt fully recovered on his eye?  

Scott will not join the science workshop and I am not considering to buy those books.  Last week, I have bought him some drawing and reading books for around HK$120 (10 books).

BTW, did your kid tell you what they need to bring to school this week?  Ha..Ha...this is also our homework to ask them every week.  Keep oil

27#
發表於 08-9-23 11:24 |只看該作者

Hi Audrey ma & Scott ma,

Hewitt is fully recovered everything is okay.  On Monday morning another kids mom ask me have i bring the colour blue go to school.  Then i answered hewitt's didn't mentioned i need to prepare anything for him.  I already ask him many times he say nothing need to prepare.  But yesterday i ask him again he reply me need to bring the colour blue go to school.  How about your kids??

Have they back home told you any story they listen??

[ 本帖最後由 PRAD 於 08-9-23 11:26 編輯 ]

28#
發表於 08-9-23 16:51 |只看該作者
Hi Hewitt ma

I also asked him on Sunday but he said nothing.  But yesterday, I asked again and he answered the blue.  I think the kids know they need to bring different to home from time to time now.

BTW, he only knows to sing the goodbye song and no story can tell me.

29#
發表於 08-9-24 11:34 |只看該作者

Hi Scott ma,

He didn't tell me what song he sing.  He just tell me about the tea time.  Before tea time he said may i have tea time please...........and may i go to the toliet please.......

I think he have the story time, but he always answered no story time.............

I already prepare the colour blue thing for him to bring to school tomorrow.

[ 本帖最後由 PRAD 於 08-9-24 11:37 編輯 ]

30#
發表於 08-9-24 12:37 |只看該作者
Hi both

Your sons are great. They picked up what the teacher said. Congratulations !!! I asked Audrey what to bring and she didn't give me an answe!?

I also tried to read out the lyrics of the songs like the school song & 搓個大蘋果...and others and she said 我都唔識架,激死!

I also asked her "what do U like to do in school", she said "playing" & I asked "playing what?". She answered "playing the banana, apple & playing the potty", 你話係唔係激死.

I also asked about the story time in school & she said no story time.... I think I need to add more oil la....

31#
發表於 08-9-24 15:14 |只看該作者

me too, eveytimes ask him do you like go to school.  Then he answered i don't like go to school.  He want stay at home.  (真激死)

Sometimes feel very boring to ask him.  He always say nothing to do, nothing to play...................he always joking with me.....

Hi Audrey ma & Scott ma,  

K2 will change another kindergarten or not

[ 本帖最後由 PRAD 於 08-9-24 15:17 編輯 ]

32#
發表於 08-9-24 17:14 |只看該作者
Hi Mamas

Yes, Scott knows he needs to bring the blue thing to school and he said there is story time by Ms Don but he could not tell me what the story was.  I will give me some time because I can see the improvement.  From day 1, he just answered me "nothing".  Now, he remembered he needs to bring something to school.  This is improvement.  Like Audrey, she can tell u she likes to play something better than nothing.  Add oil!!

33#
發表於 08-9-25 23:40 |只看該作者
Hi both

Very quiet today wor.

Today when I asked Audrey if she went to the music room, she said yes and Ms Yeung played the piano. She then imitate playing the piano. She said all kids sit down clap their hands and sing. Then she recited the 搓個大蘋果成首歌用普通話讀,仲做埋動作. It was really a pleasant surprise!

Hewitt mom,

I suppose you are talking about CCKG for K2, right? May give it a try but to tell the truth, I doubt the ability of Audrey (when compare with other kids) and I am also more than satisfied with St Catherine's.

May I ask what both of you give your kids for snack at school? Quite difficult to think of, always bread, grapes and muffin. Pls share.

Cheers & good night now.

34#
發表於 08-9-26 15:23 |只看該作者

Hi Audrey ma & Scott ma,

Today he sing the song (is mandarin song)but i don't know what is the name of the song.  He tell me is Ms. Yeung teach all the classmate to sing the song.

Also,me i don't know what i can prepare for him to brng to school have a tea time.  Actually, i prepare the food for him is Bread, biscuits, cake.  

I asked Hewitt today anything need to bring to school on next monday.  He answered is nothing.  How about you?

35#
發表於 08-9-28 21:40 |只看該作者
Same as before, Audrey said need to bring tea-time box to school.

I picked up Audrey at school on Friday & found some kids have bought some blue toys back to school last week and that were posted on the board.

Cheers

36#
發表於 08-10-8 09:59 |只看該作者
Hi Scott mom & Hewitt moms,

Haven't got any news from both of U recently.

Audrey told me she stayed at the reading corner with Scott a few days ago and they read a book.

I also heard from other mom that Hewitt got hurt again last week at school and then leave school early, was that true? Hope everything is fine with him.

Did both of you have problem with your kid doing homework? I have. Audrey said she didn't know how to draw the dots and refused to do her homework last week. I wish she will be better this week!

OK, cheers by now.

37#
發表於 08-10-8 16:53 |只看該作者

Hi Scott mon & Audrey mon,

I'm very busy in these two weeks.  Therefore, no time to talking with you.

Actually, Hewitt always tell me playing with Gabriel.  And last week he told me give rasberry biscuits to Gabriel but he reject to him. Becasue Gabriel don't like the biscuits have cream.......wo.hahah...........

Hewitt's like to do the homework.  

Last week when i see another kids bring some baby photo's to school, but hewitt's said nothing to bring to school.  How about yours??

38#
發表於 08-10-9 11:30 |只看該作者
Morning Ladies

Long time no talk la.  Audrey and Hewitt are great to tell you more.  Scott didn't tell me anything but just let me know who is in the relevant table.  I also asked him what he needed to bring to school.  He told me he forgot and he didn't know.  I asked whether you needed to bring photos.  He said he forgot.  He is fine to do the homework and asked for doing it.  
BTW, how's Hewitt?  Did he get hurt?  Scott told me Hewitt's head bumped into his nose.  I don't know whether it is true or not.  >.<

39#
發表於 08-10-9 14:49 |只看該作者

Hi Everyone good afternoon !!!

Yes, Hewitt last time suddenly drop on the floor, therefore get hurt above his eyes area. Just a little bit hurt.......now he is fine....thanks.

Yesterday evening i checked hewitt's temparture a little bit fever.  So today he stay at home take a rest.  

And he very happy to told me about in his NAP Class have a few friends..Gabriel, Scott, Venus,Katy,and i don't know who is 美少女(唔知係乘坐校車or NAP class)

Everyday, keep ask him anything need to bring then he give me the answer must be nothing................

[ 本帖最後由 PRAD 於 08-10-9 14:52 編輯 ]

40#
發表於 08-10-9 15:56 |只看該作者
Hi both

Audrey also doesn't tell what she needs to bring to school. But when I take a look of other threads in BK, other kids do tell their mom what to bring!

Talking about homework, it is quite difficult for Audrey to hold the pencil to draw the dots & lines. Her fine motor skill is not so well developed yet!

BTW, would like to know if you have enrolled any extra curricular activities for your kids?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題