用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 女小拔 / Maryknoll / 協恩 / St. Paul 的教學模式? ...
樓主: AnLi
go

女小拔 / Maryknoll / 協恩 / St. Paul 的教學模式? [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-4-19 02:18 |只看該作者

Re: 女小拔 / Maryknoll / 協恩 / St. Paul 的教學模式?

視學報告摘要 of maryknoll and yau ma tei primary.
don't have DGJS/HY/St paul.
http://www.emb.gov.hk/FileManager/TC/Content_965/P30-MCSpri_x.pdf
http://www.emb.gov.hk/index.aspx?langno=2&nodeID=1107

22#
發表於 04-4-19 10:42 |只看該作者

kissie:
Thanks for your useful information.
cheers

23#
發表於 04-4-19 22:16 |只看該作者

Hi Kissie

Can you pm the name of the popular kindergartens you have mentioned?

Thanks in advance.

24#
發表於 04-4-20 00:58 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

25#
發表於 04-4-20 02:13 |只看該作者

angelmami,
popular kindergartens have been stated in previous messages by someone else.
But they are pretty much the same and not only applies to maryknoll, also DGJS, La Salle, DPS(has it changed name this year? sorry i don't know but i mean primary school of DBS)
Names of popular kindergarten: St Catherine, Kentville, Christ Church.
there might be some other favourites out there but these are the ones i know.

kissie :(

26#
發表於 04-4-20 02:38 |只看該作者

stccmc,
well, it's really difficult to list out 'tiers', all these schools you've mentioned are definitely among the top in HK. if location is not a problem, my top tier would be those 'best among the best' ie,
DGJS, maryknoll, st paul-- top tier not doubt. the students are smart. (mostly)

why i mentioned about marymount and sacred heart is because i personally also like these 2 schools and st mary, reason being i know girls from these school really excel in academically and their english standard are high also. but sacred heart students are more snobbish (probably because it's a private primary school and most have rich background)

i will put heep yan and good hope next. as i said, it's just my preference because of the girls i met and the way they act. i think HY and GH are stronger in non academic subjects like sports and music but academic wise-- weaker than top tier.

No doubt the top tier schools i mentioned put more emphasis academically-- maybe you can say that they are more traditional but they do have a 'fame'. Even the weaker students in those school succeed in later career and they have confidence.

To answer your Q, i think there's a gap between the tiers mentioned but not a lot! Every school excels in different strength!

Something i'd like to mention about these traditional schools is that although they are top tier group, i still think that they are too traditional. Teachers are less eager to change to a more interactive way of teaching. That's why most of the graduates climb the 'traditional' ladder-- yes they are professionals in the traditional field- accountant, medical, law, business etc. Creativity/interaction way of teaching plays an important role of today's education in HK. HK is too slow in catching up with the more western way of teaching. Just a thought.

-kissie :([quote]

stccmc 寫道:
Hi kissie,

So you regard st mary, good hope, sacred heart as second tier next to the above 4?  How far is the gap?

[quote]
kissie 寫道:

Choose a school of which distance to your home is not too far away. You can also consider 'st mary', good hope, sacred heart.
god bless.

27#
發表於 04-4-20 22:09 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

28#
發表於 04-4-21 01:21 |只看該作者

stccmc,
sorry, SC meaning..... do you mean scared heart?
st paul convent also means a good school to me, but i won't give any comment because i don't know enough graduates or related info to give out comments.
st stephen girls is also very good but i don't know if they have primary school?
do you have any favourite school in your mind for your girl?

-kissie

29#
發表於 04-4-21 22:13 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽

30#
發表於 04-4-23 17:09 |只看該作者

Dear Kissie,
I am interested in those schools. But it seems that the entry is very difficult. Don't you know any primary school (Yau Tsui Mok)that will use the active teaching method instead of tranditional methond? But the academic standard is still good. Can you provide your advice?

31#
發表於 04-4-23 17:34 |只看該作者

My daughter studied at St Catherine.

32#
發表於 04-4-23 17:47 |只看該作者

簽名被屏蔽
‹ 上一主題|下一主題