搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖瑪加利男女英文中小學 Confirm 放暑假 la!!!
發新帖
樓主: himom
go

Confirm 放暑假 la!!! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-6-24 22:11 |顯示全部帖子
Just relax for 1 - 2 weeks and then to find out the truth. Abby mom called the school a while ago and was told that the dance team's practise sessions will be arranged from mid July to end July. I don't mind they cxl the dance practise sessions now but just a bit worried that they will have heaps of heaps of practise next year.

So what Gladys doing lately??

原帖由 G-Ma 於 09-6-24 21:57 發表
咩都取消哂, 連童軍個camp都無埋, 呢個暑假真係失色.

2#
發表於 09-6-24 23:14 |顯示全部帖子
I called Mr. Lam earlier but not reached, I think he may be in China.

But according to my daughter, Miss Fu told them that they will be suspended from dance team for 1 year  if they are going to join the musical programme. I think our girls had raised their hands up for Musical audition.

I registered her for a number of brownie badges programme. If GGA is going to cancell all classes, then I'm not sure how to arrange her summer holiday.

原帖由 G-Ma 於 09-6-24 23:00 發表
hi jocelyn,

我諗跳舞練習應該會繼續, 15/7-30/7, 但實際時間就未知.  不過我地22/7-26/7去旅行, 都有d日子練唔到, 所以我都唔介意佢地最好取消埋個練習.

今年應該無舊年練得咁厲害掛? ...

[ 本帖最後由 Jocelyn 於 09-6-24 23:19 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 09-6-26 22:30 |顯示全部帖子
In general, A musical needs many singers, dancers, actors & actresses, so they can be supporting actresses, singers and dancers.

My girl said over 70% of dance team joined  the Musical information session. We don't have to worry that "舞蹈組淨返好小人", It is school's issues not our issues.

BTW, I called school, Miss Fu called me back and told me that there will be no dance practise session during summer holiday and will be resumed after school resumed. So what your girl is going to do from now till September 1, 2009.

原帖由 G-Ma 於 09-6-25 00:15 發表
係呀, 我囡囡都有舉手參加明年個音樂表演, 不過我諗未必會選到佢, 要考咁多野, 都要好有表演慾先得.  但係佢敢去試我都好開心啦.

如果選中左就跳唔到舞, 咁今年舞蹈組未淨返好小人? ...

4#
發表於 09-6-29 23:04 |顯示全部帖子
How can GW play & play for the whole summer holiday? She should have a relax feeling as she doesn't need rush to NP for Chinese dance after dance practise saturday afternoon.

However, we already get used of the busy life, rush for nextECA after saturday dance session in the last 2 years. One of the mom said she had a feeling of "a bit lost".

Mine one is trying to get as many as brownie badges as possible in this summer holiday.

All these animation faces are added by my girl.
A said:Nooo, my mom put the telephone and all the smiling face on the message.
P.S. My girl would like to ask GW whether she had picked any song and poem  for Musical audition.

原帖由 G-Ma 於 09-6-28 00:54 發表
Yes, Ms. Fu called us as well.  What a great news this holiday!!

My girl will just play and play and watch TV everyday.  She will definitely enjoy her summer holiday this year.

[ 本帖最後由 Jocelyn 於 09-6-29 23:22 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題