搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 收到St Cat 信了 ^^
發新帖
樓主: happyfok123
go

收到St Cat 信了 ^^ [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-12-4 16:50 |顯示全部帖子
My daughter was accepted in Eng/Mandarian am class in Norfolk campus.  The registration date is 14 Dec (Sunday).

I feel so happy now.

2#
發表於 08-12-4 17:24 |顯示全部帖子

Registration time

Hi kschow:

My daughter's registration time is 10:45p.m. on 14 Dec, may be we will meet each other on that day.  It's your son consider as a "Big" boy?   My daughter was born in Jan 06 and thus she is a big girl.

3#
發表於 08-12-4 22:02 |顯示全部帖子
Hello Morris's Daddy,
My's daughter 's name is Charlotte.
Nice to meet you!

Hi Babycharlotte,

Yes.  My son was born in Mar 06.  Let's meet on 14/12.  My son calls Morris, what's your daughter's name?

[/quote]

4#
發表於 08-12-5 22:41 |顯示全部帖子
Hello sze_ budden,

My daughter is also studying in learning habitat nursery now and she also got accepted AM EP class by SC.   

Actually, I do like the environment of LH very much (cos it's class room is big and clean).   But the main thing that I really concerned in LH is the turn over rate for its net teachers are very high and some of them are not very experienced.   As according to my sister's in law, she said the net teachers (Eng/PUT) in SC are very experienced (since her son is now studying in SC EP class K1 as well).   

As the result, I have decided to change a new KG for my daughter although she really enjoys her school life in LH now.

原帖由 sze_budden 於 08-12-5 19:22 發表
Hi, I received the acceptance letter -  PM EP Class Norfolk Road. But my daughter is studying in  Learning Habitat nursery class now. She like the teachers & so happy everyday. Do you think that I cha ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題