教育王國 討論區 課外活動 ~有無學緊E.nopi math 架??~
樓主: LawDebbie
go

~有無學緊E.nopi math 架??~ [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 07-5-21 13:04 |只看該作者

Re: ~有無學緊E.nopi math 架??~

Hi, Zhuma,

from my experience, a K3 student (almost end of the school year) can do the adding up of 2 1-digit numbers with or without carrying over. However, they might not really understand the concept of addition and carrying over, tens / ones place meaning, or simply do the calculations by counting fingers. Kids are different, some are very smart and can easily pick up the knowledge and concept by attending a few lessons and jumping up on our curriculum.  It depends pretty much on the communication between the tutor, students and parents. I love chatting with parents to discuss the kids' progress and share with you how to practice with kids in daily lifes, this is very important for the kids to understand the Math concept and apply in daily life accordingly. Undoubtedly, kids can improve a lot on Math skills by this way of Math tuition.

let me know if you have any more questions.

leelilili

62#
發表於 07-5-21 15:56 |只看該作者

Would you please provide the e-mail and information detail to me, thanks ?

63#
發表於 07-5-21 23:33 |只看該作者

TT_Mami,

pls PM me your email address, thanks.

leelilili

64#
發表於 07-6-11 12:06 |只看該作者

Leelilili,

Please give me your professional comments about the difference in ENOPI and Maths Olympaid. My kid is 10 years old now and gifted in Maths.  Which one is more appropriate for him?  Thanks.

65#
發表於 07-6-14 09:02 |只看該作者

How's the teacher in Funful (Kowloon Tong) and Kiddicraft centres?  I would like to try.....

Is it one to one or in small group?  How's the group size?  What language the teacher will speak?  

66#
發表於 07-6-15 06:00 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

67#
發表於 07-6-15 09:24 |只看該作者

Pls pm me also, I prefer Lam Tin too. Thanks.

connieaunt 寫道:
Leelilili,

Could you please PM me the course detail of your class? I prefer Lam Tin Center.

Thank you.
[img align=left]http://www.fx-word.com/img1/20070115/1168850504I.gif[/img]

68#
發表於 07-6-15 14:54 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
簽名被屏蔽

69#
發表於 07-6-18 23:56 |只看該作者

Re:E.nopi math - are there centre in Tsing Yi?

leelilili,

Please help to provide the information to me, please check pm. Thanks

70#
發表於 07-6-19 10:25 |只看該作者

Hello Leelilili,

Pls pm me also, I prefer Lam Tin too. Thanks.

71#
發表於 07-6-19 11:45 |只看該作者

leelilili,
可否pm資料俾我?
TST or Mongkok  ,一堂有幾人?
tel no? & the price  

Thanks

72#
發表於 07-6-23 09:26 |只看該作者

Hello Leelilili,

Pls pm me info of Enopi math, I prefer Lam Tin centre. Thanks.

makusma

73#
發表於 07-7-11 20:09 |只看該作者
[quote]原文章由 HappyBee 於 07-4-4 21:45 發表
Hi leelili,

My daughter has been learning Enopi for a year, she is 6 and a half now and is studying in Shatin Junior School.  Actually, my daughter learned kumon before, however, it was quite difficult for me to ask her to finish the material, then, we change to learn Enopi, she likes to do the worksheet because they have two sets of material, one is for calculation and the other is for criticial thinking which is very good for their brain and quite similar to international school curriculum, you may try to go through the material.  That's material is quite good.

74#
發表於 07-7-15 20:52 |只看該作者
COULD YOU PLX TELL ME THAT MORE ABOUT DETAIL OF E.nopi

75#
發表於 07-7-18 17:37 |只看該作者
原文章由 PhoebeBaby 於 07-4-11 12:40 發表
我個小朋友而家係旺角學緊E.nopi math
佢話學得好開心,我個人覺得都幾好呀,
因為唔止教計數,而且教埋推理,
D STAFF話由細個開始學推理,思維會更加好。

而家我諗住俾我個仔學埋英文,因佢D英文教學主要係令 ...

pls pm the information to me, thanks

醒目開學勳章

76#
發表於 07-7-19 09:41 |只看該作者
hi Leelilili

pls also pm me the  information thanks

77#
發表於 07-7-19 22:08 |只看該作者

Enopi Math

Dear Parents,

Sorry, I was very busy at these months in teaching. And just knew that so many mums PM me in asking the details of classes in Lamtin.

some info as per the PM that I can recall, sorry, I really can't reply one-by-one:
I'm doing home tutoring at my home in Lamtin. Small size of class (3 students at most). all students are at similar level in the class. I speak English to my students in teaching.
I teach my students about the Math concept for each class and notice their level of understanding. this is my approach and thus I need to make the class small and with kids at similiar level. I've students who switched from Kumon or Selin, I don't think there'll be any confusions. However, if your kids are doing very well with other Math education model currently, I don't recommend them to change.

I'm not doing any advertising here, since I don't want too many students. To me, the most important thing is make sure my students can benefit the most from this Math education model, not the number of students. And, due to other personal engagement, I can only teach on Sat from August till end of this year. All classes on Sat are already full. I only want to deliver best care to my current students and I might not accept any new student till end of this year.

Good luck to all Mama and keep in touch! Let me know if anything I can help.

原文章由 leelilili 於 07-5-21 13:04 發表
Hi, Zhuma,

from my experience, a K3 student (almost end of the school year) can do the adding up of 2 1-digit numbers with or without carrying over. However, they might not really understand t ...

78#
發表於 07-7-23 13:53 |只看該作者
leelilili,

Would you pm me the information about the  centre in TST and Mongkok to me?

Many thanks!
原文章由 adventure 於 07-6-19 11:45 發表
leelilili,
可否pm資料俾我?
TST or Mongkok  ,一堂有幾人?
tel no? & the price  

Thanks   

79#
發表於 07-7-24 00:50 |只看該作者
原文章由 leelilili 於 07-4-12 16:57 發表
HI, tc,

I've tried to send an email to you via the addresses you've advised. However, it was bounced back. kindly PM me again an valid email address.
thanks.

leelilili

Hi leelilili

Pls pm me the info! Thanks!

80#
發表於 07-7-24 23:00 |只看該作者

Enopi Math

Dear alls,

I've received quite a lot of parents' PM inquiring my Enopi Math course info. Sorry that I can't afford to reply or send email out one-by-one.  
kindly note the following (that I posted earlier) for your info:
pls visit www.enopi.com for Enopi Math curriculum
pls refer to the following for my Enopi Math classes info.
I teach my students about the Math concept for each class and notice their level of understanding. this is my approach and thus I need to make the class small and with kids at similiar level. I've students who switched from Kumon or Selin, I don't think there'll be any confusions. However, if your kids are doing very well with other Math education model currently, I don't recommend them to change.

I'm not doing any advertising here, since I don't want too many students. To me, the most important thing is make sure my students can benefit the most from this Math education model, not the number of students. And, I can only teach on Sat till end of Feb.  Commencing from March, I'll be teaching on Thur / Fri /  Sat.

If you're really interested, pls PM me and drop me numbers. I might be able call you back to explain more.  I'm happy to introduce my approach of Math-teaching.

[ 本文章最後由 leelilili 於 08-1-23 18:09 編輯 ]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題