用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 資優教育 Do children with "perfect pitch" consider as Gifted? ...
發新帖
查看: 5040|回覆: 4
go

Do children with "perfect pitch" consider as Gifted? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-12-20 23:38 |顯示全部帖子

Do children with "perfect pitch" consider as Gifted?

Please comment.

2#
發表於 04-12-21 22:28 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Do children with "perfect pitch" consider as Gifted?

Actually we found that our son could distinguish every note of the piano with the corrected pitch when he was 4 years old, and now he can recognize a chord correctly (up to 3 notes). What else can we do to further develope/maximize his potential other than intrusmental training?

3#
發表於 04-12-22 00:29 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, DBBoy,

Thanks a lot for your information. He is now joining the HK Children Choir. I hope that he can also have talent in Maths.

4#
發表於 04-12-26 22:53 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, JP

Actually I don't have any special test for "perfect pitch". I could remember one day when I was playing piano with my son, I just wanted to play a game with him. I played different notes and asked him whether he could recognise the pitches or not. Surprisingly he was totally correct. And all the songs that he heard before(e.g. the ringtone of a mobile phone), He can play it out on the piano. Then I further confirmed this "talent" with his piano and violin teachers. Now he can recognise the pitches in chord. If you want to know whether your child is "perfect pitch" or not, maybe you an try this method. (Maybe someone have some other scientific/ well-organised methods but sorry I don't know)

Rachethew

5#
發表於 05-1-14 00:00 |顯示全部帖子

Hi, Jackie,

Thanks for your sharing!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題