用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 維多利亞(康怡)國際幼稚園 or北角明慧國際幼兒園??請 ...
發新帖
查看: 2201|回覆: 2
go

維多利亞(康怡)國際幼稚園 or北角明慧國際幼兒園??請幫忙!!! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-7-15 03:35 |只看該作者

維多利亞(康怡)國際幼稚園 or北角明慧國際幼兒園??請幫忙!!!

請問這兩間幼稚園你們會怎樣揀?因我不知怎樣揀?有沒有BK mum baby 讀呢兩間幼稚園?Cuz my baby is 2 years old now ,I want her start to go  n1 class this year! I will visit 北角明慧國際幼兒園 tomorrow morning, when I talk to them on the phone today they ask me to pay the school fee  tomorrow.School fee3080+book fee$1287+school uniform500.But the problem is I'm still thinking about two of this,and I 'm not sure what's the different of international class and logo class in北角明慧國際幼兒園?And I haven't visit 維多利亞(康怡)國際幼稚園 yet!Can some one help me ?Many thanks!!!      

many questions,thanks for your help!

kjbebe0703

2#
發表於 06-7-20 03:36 |只看該作者

Re: 維多利亞(康怡)國際幼稚園 or北角明慧國際幼兒園??請幫忙!!!

Haha!many days already,but no one answer me!!!Maybe my question is not really clear!Anyway,thanks for your reading!!!!

3#
發表於 06-7-22 01:50 |只看該作者

Re: 維多利亞(康怡)國際幼稚園 or北角明慧國際幼兒園??請幫忙!!!

ReneeC,
Really thanks for your reply!I got your pm already.I enrolled 明慧 at last, I visit 維多利亞(康怡) and
維多利亞(北角) also,but they said full this year,on waiting list already,but I will just let my baby study in 明慧 this year,I will apply another school the end of this year,cuz 明慧 is not my choice,I just dun want my baby go too far away when she is just 2 years old,If the school in North Point,Quarry Bay,Tai Koo Shing is more easy for my maid take care her this year!(Cuz she just come HK 2 months)  :  :  :

P.S.Thanks again!
kjbebe0703  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題