發新帖
查看: 1764|回覆: 16
go

請問有冇媽咪記得St. Cat 的interview 形式 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-10-31 14:19 |只看該作者

請問有冇媽咪記得St. Cat 的interview 形式

Dear all Baby Kingdom Mummy,

My son will have interview at St. Cat on the come 11th Nov.  This is my dream school.  I want to know about the interview procedure of this kinder.  My son is a very active boy, he may not follow my instruction.  It really depends on his mood.  I'm very anxious about that.

Actually, I have applied many kinder for him and hope there will me some interviews can be arranged before St. Cat.  Finally, he has interview at York and Tak Ching.

His performance in York's interview is quite good.  And I'm quit happy with his performance.

However, when he has intervew with Tak Ching which is totally different.  He don't answer the teacher and just concentrate on play the toys.  When I ask him tidy up, he ever crying.

I just have the following question regarding the Interview of St. Cat.

1. Will they allow kids play in their playgroup during the waiting time.
2. Will they give all toys for testing to them at the same time? or just give them 1 by 1?

If some of them can answer me, it will be more appreciated.

Thanks for your advice.

Trevor Mama

2#
發表於 05-11-1 23:56 |只看該作者

Re: 請問有冇媽咪記得St. Cat 的interview 形式

Please check PM! Good Luck!

3#
發表於 05-11-2 00:17 |只看該作者

chanwill,

Can you pm the information to me as well?
My daughter will have in interview at St. Catherine's on 11/11 as well.

Thanks

4#
發表於 05-11-2 01:11 |只看該作者

dear chanwill,

Would you pm me more sc interview information, many thanks.

5#
發表於 05-11-2 09:25 |只看該作者

Dear Chanwill

grateful if you would pm the infomation to me.

thanks

6#
發表於 05-11-2 09:36 |只看該作者

alisoncheung 寫道:

His performance in York's interview is quite good.  And I'm quit happy with his performance.

Alan : York always provide a pleasnt interviewing environment for both babies & parents;  the environment of St. Cat is different; babies will not be allowed to play in the playground, instead they have to be kept in different queues and rooms; babies will be fenced off from the playing facilities; this will definitely impact the mood of your kids if he/she is active

I just have the following question regarding the Interview of St. Cat.

1. Will they allow kids play in their playgroup during the waiting time.

Alan : No, the kids and parents will be kept and being retained in different queues hy queues and rooms by rooms

2. Will they give all toys for testing to them at the same time? or just give them 1 by 1?

Alan : one parent (they interview the parent also) is asked to accompany your kid during the interview; the interviewer usually interview the babies with cards asking them questions just like which is nose/ears/mouths etc.  The questions are not difficult but it is hard for you to control the mood of your babies under the un-pleasant environment; but remember that you can help your babies in answering questions and there still marks! So, pls do actively help your kid; after completion of interviewing the babies, the interviewer will talk to you too; they usually ask you the reasons of sending your kid to their scholl or your aspiration etc.; they have two sessions i.e. English & Cantonese; do not choose English should Parent's (not the babies) English standard is not good enough;

If some of them can answer me, it will be more appreciated.

Thanks for your advice.

Alan : Good luck!  Do think how you kid can be maintained in good mood while being fenced off from the playgound and retained in rooms!

7#
發表於 05-11-2 10:52 |只看該作者

Like what Alan said, SC fenced off the playground and children were not allowed to play on the playground.  Those waiting for their turns will wait in the classroom, sitting in line.  However, there usually would be something in the classroom that the kids could play with.

In the waiting classroom, my child went to play with the toy sink and food (but it could be quite disturbing to the people sitting in that corner).  When she was moved up to the interview classroom, she went to the kitchen corner to play again, instead of sitting still to wait for her turn. The teachers were too busy interviewing and didn't bother to stop her.  When it was her turn, she was asked to put down the toys and play with those offered by the interviewer.

After the interview last year, my daughter climbed into the fenced off playground to play and was asked to leave.  But I think if your son can play quietly in the room, it should be ok.  

8#
發表於 05-11-2 11:14 |只看該作者

hart 寫道:

After the interview last year, my daughter climbed into the fenced off playground to play and was asked to leave.  But I think if your son can play quietly in the room, it should be ok.  

Hi Hart,
Your situation was far better off than my case.
My daughter couldn't keep in queue and went into the fenced playground to play!  The teachers stopped her making her cried loudly! She was then angry and didn't want to talk afterwards!

9#
發表於 05-11-2 12:19 |只看該作者

Hi Alan & Hart,

Thanks for your information.

Finally, may I know did St. Cat accept your kids?

Can I bring  his favor toys (just a small piece) and books for him during interview?

Please advise.

Trevor Mama

10#
發表於 05-11-2 12:55 |只看該作者

Dear Chanwill,

Please also pm me the info.

Thanks a lot

11#
發表於 05-11-2 12:59 |只看該作者

Alan,
The teachers stopped her making her cried loudly! She was then angry and didn't want to talk afterwards!

That was understandable.

Alison,
Yes my daughter was accepted.  Bring along your son's favourite toy or book if they can keep him occupied.  I knew my daughter would be too tempted to explore in the new place and so I didn't bring any.

12#
發表於 05-11-2 13:10 |只看該作者

Dear Chanwill:

Would you mind pm the info to me, my daughter's interview will be on 11/11, Thanks a lot!

karen

13#
發表於 05-11-2 13:31 |只看該作者

Dear Chanwill:

Would you mind pm the info to me, my daughter's interview will be on 12/11, Thanks a lot!

14#
發表於 05-11-2 14:01 |只看該作者

My daughter was declined.

15#
發表於 05-11-2 14:37 |只看該作者

Hi Alison,

One thing u have to ansure is to make him in good mood on that day.  Bring him to some place he love most to stimulate his mood.  The second thing is u have to be more relax.

As last year when my daughter intervew I am doing nothing because st. cat is not my first choice but it is the 1st interview school.  In classroom there are 4 teachers interviewing the kids.  2 young teacher and 2 old (Heard that the old teachers are more "寸"). Actually after interview I am agreed, bless you have the young one.  
The whole interview process for my daughter is around 15 mins. others are much longer time??  They ask some question on the pictures they show e.g. what is the girl doing (eating ice cream).  Who is doing something ect...  then they take our some small little things like shapes and ask the kid to following them to do. The teacher take out 5 paper stick candies and ask which one is different.  Then turn to other side of the candies and there are some animals drawing on the other side and ask which animal is living in the water (very difficult) and ask some question like what is your name ect...

Good luck to you.

16#
發表於 05-11-3 00:17 |只看該作者

hi chanwill,

if u dont mind, pls kindly pm me the interview procedure of st.cat, thx a lot

17#
發表於 05-11-3 09:10 |只看該作者

Hello Chanwill
would you also PM to me, thanks a lot !!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題