教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 家有自閉傾向的小朋友......
樓主: 承承媽媽
go

家有自閉傾向的小朋友...... [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 04-11-26 10:16 |只看該作者

Re: 家有自閉傾向的小朋友......

kuwun,
我都有聽過呢間學校,口碑都非常之好.不過可能就係收得少人,所以被揀中的機會相對地低d啩!不過唔好灰心,繼續努力!   
另外你會唔會考慮中大校友會孫xx小學?在沙田,聽聞都不錯.
My Lovest Group-- Il Divo
         Urs--Sebastien--Carlos--David

22#
發表於 04-11-26 10:30 |只看該作者

Dear kmwun,
I am very interested in "協康砵蘭街中心小一適應班",  can you tell me when and how to apply? I am also a member of Heep Hong.  Is the course advertised in the parents resource centre quarterly circular?   Thanks.

Has anyone here ever attended Caritas training course for autistic children?  Is the course useful?  Please comment.
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

23#
發表於 04-11-26 10:42 |只看該作者

承承媽媽

剛上網只找到"香港中文大學校友會聯會張煊昌學校",但係係津校.如果都係誇區,預左派唔到要求情,o甘第一輪同第二輪o既第一志願都要揀同一間學校.既然第一輪已經揀左石鍾山,各安天命啦,我亦唔想小朋友返學要搭太耐車.

每個小孩都是上帝用來提醒我們,這世間還有希望。——泰戈爾

24#
發表於 04-11-26 10:54 |只看該作者

Kuwun,
就係呢間.上次我個仔間幼兒園攪家長講坐,請咗校長嚟講,講佢間學校的教學方法,過去怎樣和中大教育研究方面提高學生的學習動機,做出的結果非常理想.(我想其中一個原因是有中大的人幫手).如果你諗住出旺角,大圍也不是大遠咋.

25#
發表於 04-11-26 11:00 |只看該作者

mrsphcheung

我係年初o係協康順利中心上OT時姑娘介紹有這個班的.每年九月開班,到明年七月左右,今年開左兩班星期五下午,同星期六早上,隔週上堂,每堂兩個小時.一百元一堂,約有12-15個小朋友一班.除左姑娘會有幾位義工姨姨幫手.上堂係模擬小學將會發生的情況,等明年升讀小學o既小朋友適應小學生活,例如有小息,小朋友要帶水同小食o係小息食.另外間中亦有d家長班俾家長上下.有興趣可是直接打電話去砵蘭街中心問下高級幼兒導師陳姑娘.今年個班叫"壹仔學堂".

26#
發表於 04-11-26 11:16 |只看該作者

承承媽媽

謝謝你!我考慮打電話去同學校傾下,了解下.

我係好建議家長同心儀的小學傾下小朋友o既情況.我o係聽神召講座時同校長講俊希的情況,校長亦建議如果我地覺得學校適合不妨報名,起碼佢地唔抗拒有特殊需要的小朋友.至於石鍾山,佢地之前係主動參與融合教育,我打電話去,佢地有個主任覆我同我傾左好耐,同樣佢地都唔抗拒有特殊需要的小朋友.但我試過問同區小學校長,聽到俊希的情況佢只係話學校無特別資源照顧有特殊需要的小朋友,如果我地真係揀佢間學校,派到佢地都會收.老實講由o甘o既質素校長領導o既學校,我都唔想俊希讀.

27#
發表於 04-11-26 11:23 |只看該作者

kuwun,

我都好同意你嘅講法.
以前我在中學做時,都見到好多百態o架!支持,鼓勵,去發掘學生的長處的老師真的不多,(特別如果d校長係腌尖聲悶的更甚),如果個學生有甚麼困難就更不用希望老師投注多些關心和指引.所以我承承雖然只係讀緊n1,我依家都好留意心儀嘅幾間小學o架!         

28#
發表於 04-11-26 11:30 |只看該作者

承承媽媽

我自己就好好彩,中小學o既校長同老師都好有熱誠同愛心,對我都有好大影響.希望我地o既小朋友都碰到佢地o既"青木老師".

大家都加油啦!  

29#
發表於 04-11-26 12:48 |只看該作者

Dear kmwun,
Can you give me the tel. no. of 砵蘭街中心?  Thanks.
我們怕孩子的人生路途滿佈荊棘,與其為孩子在路上舖一層地毯,不如在孩子的腳上穿上一雙鞋。

30#
發表於 04-11-26 14:47 |只看該作者

Dear mrsphcheung

砵蘭街中心 2391 9291

31#
發表於 04-11-26 20:37 |只看該作者

承承媽媽 ,
戒片: 嘗試把小朋友站在廁上.雙手按在水箱,shu,shu     試吓,(如果唔得,試吓要daddy同佢shu)

我都試過好多,見人媽咪用個杯同個仔shu,我返屋企試,點知個仔哇哇叫,很擴拒 :cry:  :cry:

"轉吓頭佢又賴咗 "是 B經階段,我重慘屋企是楓木板,攞到地拖,D木板都索咗7剩
:  :
:-) ;-) :-P :pint:

32#
發表於 04-11-26 21:16 |只看該作者

KMWUN,

my son attending Caritas training. I find them quite professional for a-child and I feel it better than the Occupational Thrapist in christian sevices centre.  I am not sure the effectiveness because my son also have training in KG and I am always not the one accompany the training.

But they only accept new kids in sept/oct every year!! And service only last for 1 yr each kid.
They are subsidized and cheaper than others center.  Private section $130/ hr!

Tel them,  they are helpful!!  

33#
發表於 04-11-26 21:23 |只看該作者

承承媽媽 ,

for quiting the diapers,  
shu shu -  take him to toilet every 30/45 minutes especially after milk. Try to go to adult toilet as he will stick to the way and no need to change again later!  Training pants is helpful!!  How about at KG,  they allow him to put diapers at school??

Poo  Poo - once you find him like to poo,  take him immediately to toilet and then tell him its poo poo.

I am lucky that Chun Hei is quite alright for quiting diapers at day time. He basically quit after starting school for a week.
But of course still sometimes not OK!!

34#
發表於 04-11-26 23:27 |只看該作者

wowoma, heimarie,

我有試過俾佢企嚮個廁所邊,不過佢唔係次次都肯,好多時帶佢去廁所佢唔痾,轉頭出咗廳就賴尿啦!  :evil:  :evil:

至於大便就好d,佢係多數食得飽而且又在家或奶奶家才會去,所以如果佢食完飯飲完水俾佢嚮廁所坐吓都會有收獲o架!   

35#
發表於 04-11-27 10:08 |只看該作者

我個囡今年一歲多, 嬰兒園的姑娘話佢好似有少少自閉症的徵狀(唔啋人, 唔合群等). 我上網睇過有關自閉症的資料, 它指出如果三歲開始接治療, 效果會比較好, 但我問過健康院, 佢話三歲至會安排做智能測驗. 我而家心大心細, 是否應該睇多半年, 如果情況重係咁, 至帶佢睇醫生呢?
我想問一下你們是在甚麼情況發現你的小朋友有自閉症? 你有帶他/她到私家醫生做評估嗎? 費用多少?

36#
發表於 04-11-27 11:48 |只看該作者

承承媽媽,
講漏了,如果仔仔做到給小食鼓勵 :  :
:-) ;-) :-P :pint:

37#
發表於 04-11-28 00:27 |只看該作者

markojacey 寫道:
I have a son also 有自閉傾向 (he is 4years and 5months) , and he is study at THE SPASTICS ASSOCIATION OF HONG KONG.
At the beginning, I was very sad to know that, after that he study at that school. I had known that he can train by the teacher and with my family, and I'm very happy to see his improvement . So, I want to say that we need 互相支持和鼓勵.
Hope we can do it.

My son -> 4 yrs 10 mths, he is also studying at THE SPASTICS ASSOCIATION OF HONG KONG.
Carson's birthday in January 2000.

38#
發表於 04-11-28 00:31 |只看該作者

Dear kmwun,

I want to ask where can I find the primary school offering 融合教育?  I am also very anxious about the primary school selection issue.  Thank you.
Carson's birthday in January 2000.

39#
發表於 04-11-28 14:17 |只看該作者

Web,

No need to wait till 3 yrs.  When I suspected my son having autistic/speech  problem at 22months.  I went to 健康院 and tell them the problem.  They can refer you to do the assessment and its not the routine IQ test in the健康院  .  Insist, if they try to convince you to wait and see.  Because it take 6-8 months to wait for the assessment!!! Dont wait till 3 yrs old,  its very important to start training as early as possible!!   They also tried to convince me to wait till 3 yrs then see if necessary to do assessment.  He got training in the past 1/2 yr  and aldy in the "I" seat at Nursery,  improved a lot from no eye contact to now talking short sentence and sometimes take initiation to share!

I discovered my son's problem when he started the playgroup and I found him different than the other children /dont talk/ have no response to people even parents.

Assessment around $1500 but without report!!

Hope it helps you!!

40#
發表於 04-11-28 14:18 |只看該作者

deleted
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖