用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 English Adventures- anyone tried? Good or not?
發新帖
查看: 2209|回覆: 1
go

English Adventures- anyone tried? Good or not? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-10-5 13:22 |顯示全部帖子
first of all, the following is solely my point of view!

I did join the english adventures simply because of "good" reputation on baby kingdom forum......

however, disappointing! Maybe I've joined two similar english playgroups before english adventures.... the problems are :

1. not structured at all though there is  time for painting, singing and story-telling

2. the stories and songs told and sung are too difficult for 1 years old kid

3. free play time is too long --> my daughter just walked round and round to look for toys without guidance

4. miss cara has to take care of her two children sometimes as they are present during lessons,

I've withdrawn the english playgroup at hunghom and took english adventures ----> a big mistake

2#
發表於 08-10-16 10:54 |顯示全部帖子
thanks for your kind reply. By the way, may be due to Sunday classes, her kids are always there. Maybe I had experience in other playgroups, and so do a comparison between English Adventures and others. I would not tell Ms. Cara about my feelings, I will try to complete for a month and then decide to continue or not!

原帖由 ms.angel 於 08-10-14 17:35 發表
i'm sorry you not happy. please talk to miss cara, she will try to help you.

i know sometime her children come. it can be difficult for her and for the other parent. she do try to control them and th ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題