教育王國 討論區 國際學校 典型普通香港家庭的小朋友是否適合入讀IS? ...
發新帖
查看: 11249|回覆: 1
go

典型普通香港家庭的小朋友是否適合入讀IS? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-3-14 23:49 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:典型普通香港家庭的小朋友是否適合入讀IS?

我spoken English is very basic, 係ok elite 英中女校讀, 浸過2年咸水, 叫做at least 溝通到咁啦。老公有Master Degree 但英文係我角度係叫唔得嗰隻。But 我倆公婆英文read write and listen 都ok (of course slang 及好快如Sherlock Holmes就唔得)。唔知道考ESF Primary 時會唔會見我地英文唔得而fail? 另外英文唔好但有外國passport 會唔會加返啲chance 考到呢?

2#
發表於 14-3-15 22:03 |顯示全部帖子

引用:回覆+chumiguan+的帖子 ISs+show+great+co

原帖由 YauMum 於 14-03-15 發表
回覆 chumiguan 的帖子

ISs show great concern on the performance on the kid, not the parents but the ...
Thank you! Both my husband and I love the IS teaching method so much, esp. myself. I always think if I were brought up under an IS curriculum, I will be much different from what I am now. I hope my little girl will explore this world herself, not being taught how this world is. I hope my girl will think independently, and can criticize different views, not being fed with ideas. Be self-confidence to herself, and trust herself. I definitely think LS is killing kids' creativity, imagination, independence, curiosity etc. On the other hand, IS or DSS seems can provide rooms for kids to learn and grow properly. I really really hope my girl can be accepted into ESF, as it is the most economic IS which I can afford. I worry that my English is not native fluent and affecting the chance of entry.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題