用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 美式英語 vs 英式英語 vs 港式英語 vs 其他國藉英語 ...
發新帖
查看: 4122|回覆: 2
go

美式英語 vs 英式英語 vs 港式英語 vs 其他國藉英語 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 14-3-6 21:52 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:美式英語 vs 英式英語 vs 港式英語 vs 其他國藉英語

口音與將來升學(甚至工作)是兩碼子的事,只要操得一口流脷英語,不管口音如何,在哪也有好處。在香港,除非小時候已到外國生活,我們只得一口港式英語,補習的一點時間,根本不能小朋友發展一套外地口音。你不能保証小朋友在整個童年都在同一口音環境下長大。

2#
發表於 14-3-13 23:23 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:btrue 的帖子

終於等到"RP"出現,沒有royal English, 只有Queen English, QE也屬於RP一種,London(Western end)近乎RP;另一類是GA的 pronouncation。RP是upper class English, 即有教養的人說的英文,不一定富(土豪),花錢教得一口RP口音也沒有用,因為教養和內涵非金錢可買。最後Try my breast是英文水皮,Try my pest才是發音不準。

點評

shadeslayer  有道理。  發表於 14-3-14 01:37
annie40  thanks for clarification.  發表於 14-3-13 23:58

3#
發表於 14-3-14 23:48 |顯示全部帖子

回覆:shadeslayer 的帖子

To me, I've no preference to either RP or GA, but I'd do dictation by Queen Eli than Mr. Obama. For 2nd language, GA is the choice for sure coz of its popularity. My English is not good enough to distinguish any accent change in BBC past 20 years, they may acquire more people outside London today. In HK, graduate at UK and officer become less, and the impact of Uncle Sam, GA will be dominant.
I am not familiar with US culture. I've no idea why people like Nebraska accent. People just like it in mass media.
I won't force my daughter playing any accent. She speaks who she is. To my surprise, her pronouncation is awfully precise and fluent. That's an question to myself whether should I give her phonics. I hardly use any words I couldn't pronounce.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題