搜索
發新帖
樓主: silvia_ng
go

09年小一 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-12-17 14:45 |顯示全部帖子

P1 workbooks and worksheets to give away

I have some Chinese, Maths and English workbooks and worksheets to give away. And also a set of Cambridge Starter workbook with CDs to give away. My girl is P2 this year and do not need these anymore. Please PM me if interested.

2#
發表於 10-4-1 00:26 |顯示全部帖子
Silvia and Lillte Princess,

I can understand your feeling. My girl is in P2. We had spent a lot of time, money and effort in brushing up her Chinese and eventually she improve a lot this time. Her score for the 2 Chinese papers for the first term test was 50+ and 60+(I was so heart broken back then). Then she got 60+ and 70+ for the first term exam(as I told her Mama's heart was broken). This time her scores were 75 and 85. I found the most useful method was reading. She didn't like reading Chinese books initially. I tried to look for those Chinese story book with colourful pictures and interesting stories for her. I read 1 chapter for her everynight(which was less then 10 mins reading). Sometimes I made her read by herself(although she still prefer i read it). I found this is much better than giving her tons of worksheets or exercise books to do. Try this and you will be amazed after some time.
原帖由 Little_Princess 於 10-3-31 23:55 發表
Silvia,

Don't worry!  You have companion!  Chinese (Paper 2) is still very horrible.   I cannot hold my anger when I know her marks over the phone.

However, when I see the details of the paper, I fe ...

3#
發表於 10-4-1 10:31 |顯示全部帖子

回覆 1# Little_Princess 的文章

Yes, she gose to Kumon class and we hire a tuitor(PTH) only for her Chinese since K3 summer. Her scores for Chinese during P1 were very disappointing and thats why I didn't want to mention it. The kumon Chinese exercises were all in PTH and help a lot too. But I still find reading is the best as she learn a lot of new words from story books.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題