搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 收到St Cat 信了 ^^
發新帖
樓主: happyfok123
go

收到St Cat 信了 ^^ [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-12-3 16:32 |顯示全部帖子
My boy was on St C pm waiting list including KV & SKH.  So still have little hope on them.

Being accepted pm in SPC so its better than nothing and my hubby like SPC as they stressed that use 'love' to educate kids.  But me prefer St. C for sure.

My boy born in Feb 2006 so its classified as 'big boy'.  He preformed well in all the interviews but really don't know why still on waiting list.

Parent's background also above average?! me management level and my hubby run his own business.  And we live in Fairview Park Yuen Long.  We don't have religious.  So really don't know how they selected their students.

Can other mum sharing here as well?

2#
發表於 08-12-4 09:22 |顯示全部帖子
hi kitcatchi,

which nursery your daughter is attending? my boy is in Tammy.

Have you receive the letter from SC yet?

原帖由 kitcatchi 於 3-12-2008 04:48 PM 發表
i also live in Fairview Park!!...i think i can receive the letter from SC today...but no expectation at all ....as my daughter's performance was really bad (crying!!!)....

i received KV's waiting lis ...

3#
發表於 08-12-4 11:04 |顯示全部帖子
Tammy is inside Fairview Park law, its good within walking distance.  Whole day class, as I don't want my son just staying with maid whole day and learn nothing.  He likes Tammy and willing to play with other kids in the kinder now.  But I will change kinder after nursery for sure as Tammy is too ordinary and I aimed higher level for my son.

My boy was once in 英藝 (YL city centre) int'l class when he was 2 yrs old, personally i think its crap.  He learn a little but was sick most of the time.  Really waste of money then I realised that its better to let me go to nursery where close to home.

Is LH good or not then?

原帖由 kitcatchi 於 4-12-2008 10:45 AM 發表
my girl is studying in LH (in Olympic) ar...too far away from Fairview Park....

where is Tammy??

4#
發表於 08-12-5 09:18 |顯示全部帖子
Have u receive the letter from SC yet?

Any choices you have on hand now?

原帖由 kitcatchi 於 4-12-2008 05:03 PM 發表
actually LH is a good school...as there are 3 teachers (one NAT, one Cantonese & one PTH) at the same time to take care for a class....so i am struggling whether let her change or not....
‹ 上一主題|下一主題