用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 St Catherine/Yew Chung, 邊間好?
發新帖
查看: 3314|回覆: 1
go

St Catherine/Yew Chung, 邊間好? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 05-11-27 20:11 |顯示全部帖子

Re: St Catherine/Yew Chung, 邊間好?

My son is studying in YC at Yr.4 class.  As I know, YC mainstream besides English lesson everyday, she also provides mandarin lesson one or twice per week.  Last year, I also considered to change my son to other kinders because of the school fee and also the distance.  Finally, I didn't change it because my son like his school very much.  I only can say, YC is a very good school.
愛裏沒有懼怕;愛既完全,就把懼怕都除去...

2#
發表於 05-11-28 14:32 |顯示全部帖子

Re: St Catherine/Yew Chung, 邊間好?

School fee for mainstream AM/PM class increased to $4825 for 12 instalment; for International whole day class is $9400.  My boy has been studying in YC from Yr.2 class.  We chose Skippers (K1) for him when he was three years old.  The class was used billigual teaching. One local teacher add one English spoken teacher.  After the programme, parents could choose to continue their children's study in international or mainstream for their Yr.4.  As I know, the students who graduated from mainstream programme(says Yr.5) were accepted by different kinds of schools eg. DBS,DPS,Creative Primary,HKGUA,Lasalle etc. It all depends on the selection of parents and also the ability of the students.  Of course, in international class, most of them will graduate to YC's primary school.  And some of them will go to other international schools i.e. ESF
愛裏沒有懼怕;愛既完全,就把懼怕都除去...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題