密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 女拔面試, 2分30秒, 多謝$40/分鐘
樓主: mycarrie
go

女拔面試, 2分30秒, 多謝$40/分鐘 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 08-10-21 15:47 |顯示全部帖子
haha........."負能量家長" I love this term!!!!

Hey Reximom....you should change your web name, hahahaha!!!!!!

Okokdad & Rabbit, cheers!!!!

原帖由 Chole 於 08-10-21 15:13 發表
先置聲明,亞女讀緊DGJS。無人事 /關係 /公開比賽獎 / donation,我唔係old girl,係c9,亞女唔係讀CCKG / St Cat/ Kentvile etc.  但係我都盡力準備,估唔到會收,入咗去之後了解學校多咗,知道好多傳言都唔係真,不過傳傳下d人又信 ...

22#
發表於 08-10-21 16:56 |顯示全部帖子
BITCH ar....ok!!!!!

原帖由 Reximom 於 08-10-21 16:35 發表

Reximom is…, 又唔講埋佢, 做mug做人做得你咁鬼鼠呀!

23#
發表於 08-10-22 10:32 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Twokidsmum,

I have a question and hope you can reply.....

have you take a lot of course/class (e.g. phonix, swimming, piano, speech....etc) for your kid? What about the other kids in DGJS? I heard that the girls have tons of activity after school, is it true?

24#
發表於 08-10-22 14:05 |顯示全部帖子
Not principle bring your kid to principle room....a clerk will bring you and your kids (1 pair girls, 2 families) to outside of the room and waiting. At that moment, there should be another pair of girl inside the principle room and the partens are also waiting out there.

原帖由 zenzenmama 於 08-10-22 12:50 發表
Dear all parents,

Can you share the interview flow with me (thanks a lot for Rabbit's pm) as I still have a little bit confusion?

On interview day, parents should hand in the doc for clerk/teacher t ...

25#
發表於 08-10-22 14:09 |顯示全部帖子
Twokidsmum,

so does it mean many activities and my understanding is correct, right??? Can you advise what is the most popular activity in DGJS? I heard thant swimming/fencing/speech is very common....can you share what you know?

Anyway, thank you for your advice.

原帖由 twokidsmum 於 08-10-22 13:42 發表
Hi E.D., vhunghk,

小女升小學前讀全日, 有直屬小學, 所以實在沒有時間, 亦沒必要上太多課外活動. 我曾跟隨一些家長報讀某些課程, 但感覺效果一般, 最後還是由我自己教. 報名時, 小女還未太懂游泳, 亦沒有參加過朗 ...

26#
發表於 08-10-22 14:39 |顯示全部帖子
I did it already and here is what I observated.....

1) Waiting at the front gate (I should say standing and waiting) until around 5 to 10 mintues before your interview time.

2) Then the school-helper (he looks like a helper but not clerk and of course not teacher) will check your interview time on your letter and let you go upstairs. (2nd floor)

3) Then you will be led to a tiny room (about 10 ft x 10 ft and it looks like a store room but not classroom. A long table with a lot of books is placed at the middle of room and a long sofa is placed at the wall side. The kids would read book by the table and parents can sit with the kids or sit on the sofa). Several families already waiting inside the room. Their interview time probably earlier than you a little bit. A teacher (she looks like a teach) is sitting by a other small desk (next to the room door) and she would double check the document for each family, collect your original school report, and you will pay $100 at this moment.  

4) You would stay in the tiny room about 10 mintues. Then a clerk (she is a lady around 20 year old, and look like a clerk) would bring 2 families to outside of the principle room. She will put your original school report in a folder and bring it to Dai. Principle room is at same floor.....

5) When you arrive outside of the principle room...you willl see 2 pair of parents is sitting on a bench at outside of the principle room. Their kids is taking the interview at that moment. You/your kids and the other family (who came from the tiny room) will be settled on another bench and waiting. The waiting time is totally depending on the interview time of the previous kids.

6) The final stage is, Dai will bring out the 2 kids from her room and looking at their parents (not you) and then turn to you and bring your kid to her room for interview....and then bring them out and looking at you now and you can leave. During the interview, Dai will return the school report to your kids and obsevate the kids' manner.

That's it...

原帖由 zenzenmama 於 08-10-22 14:06 發表
Dear Rabbit, No problem.

Can anyone share more about the interview flow for us?

Thank you very much..

27#
發表於 08-10-22 14:40 |顯示全部帖子
Twokidsmum, thank you very much!!!!

原帖由 twokidsmum 於 08-10-22 14:20 發表
Hi E.D.,

游水 – 多數學生都識, 因為二年級上學期要考cap.
樂器 – 學校鼓勵學生學鋼琴以外的樂器.
Speech – 有不少人參加.
P.1 – 自由參加 / P.2或以上 – 老師選學生, 然後每星期練習
Fencing – 純粹個人 ...

28#
發表於 08-10-22 16:30 |顯示全部帖子
Hi Theressayeung,

Do you mean questioned by teacher but not principle? How do you know it? does it mean a teacher and the principle is sitting in the principle during the interview? But my kid told me only the principle inside there? Can you tell us more?

Thanks.

原帖由 theresayeung 於 08-10-22 16:03 發表
What E.D. has mentioned is very detailed.  Just a little bit of supplement.  The waiting room where all parents and kids stay in is actually the school conference room.  It is small but the clerk/teac ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖