用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 聖瑪加利男女英文中小學 請問呢間學校收唔收portfolio?
發新帖
樓主: bb2
go

請問呢間學校收唔收portfolio? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-8-24 08:58 |顯示全部帖子
You child will not feel a lot of pressure in learning English.  My experience (as well as what I heard from other parents), our kids has improved their English standard remarkably in a year time in oral, listening and writing.

The success is attributed the schools provision of a good language environment.  All school announcements are made in English.  All the classes except Chinese and Modern Languages are conduced in English.

2#
發表於 09-8-27 19:10 |顯示全部帖子
shiuchen,

I think the school would also look at your kid's proficiency in Chinese as well.  Of course, you kid must attain certain level of proficiency in English as this is an English school (not to be very fond of).

From my experience two years ago, the teachers in charge of the interviews were very good at observing the strengths and weakness of the kids.  Their comments given in the 2nd interview were very true for most of the kids.  You can just tell your child to be himself.

If you like the school, please send the application ASAP.  In the past 2 years, the school would give offer to kids which they see fit for the school within a short period of time (say 2-3 weeks after the 1st interview), even before the completion of the 1st batch interviews.  I am not sure whether there is any change this year given the increasing number of applications but just feel the earlier the better.

原帖由 shiuchen 於 09-8-27 14:29 發表
ELING2004 and happymama_jkc,
你們好呀,很高興認識你們呀!
有一種感覺報這間學校的家長像是返教會(我不是教徒.),大家都很願意分享,無分彼此,真是令人感動!
我還未交表,因為未有時間寫好自薦信.
我自己覺得寫一封自 ...
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖