用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 小一面試訓練一問,請有經驗的家長多多分享~~ ...
發新帖
查看: 2066|回覆: 10
go

小一面試訓練一問,請有經驗的家長多多分享~~ [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-2-27 13:10 |只看該作者

小一面試訓練一問,請有經驗的家長多多分享~~

小兒現讀K2,差不多是時候準備小一面見技巧。我對此沒什麼研究,只曾經接過一些傳單,從而知道有藝思、維思、小博士等幾間中心。請問有沒有家長可分享經驗之談?你對它們有什麼評價?另外,有沒有家長參加過其他中心的這類課程?可否分享一下?
其他沒有參加過訓練班的,請問你們如何替子女準備?
希望各位幫幫忙     

2#
發表於 07-2-28 11:24 |只看該作者

Re: 小一面試訓練一問,請有經驗的家長多多分享~~

up      

3#
發表於 07-2-28 17:49 |只看該作者

No need to waste time & money. These courses are of little use.

4#
發表於 07-2-28 19:25 |只看該作者

owenmami 寫道:
No need to waste time & money. These courses are of little use.

Totally agree

5#
發表於 07-3-1 08:39 |只看該作者

True!! No need to waste your $$ for any interveiw courses.  All you have to do is put effort to teach your kid of daily life and things happen around us.  This year, my daughter had 8 primary school interviews.  She got 6 acceptances out of 8.  I consider the result is very good.  Therefore, please put time and effort to train your kid, you will get pay back from your effort.  Good luck!  

6#
發表於 07-3-1 10:42 |只看該作者

藝思、維思, My boy joined Painting here for two years and took a few months Interview course  before and I found that questions are very useful, telling stories, IQ tests, Be polite and reading stories or sentences. Teacher will give you a report /feedback each lesson and show 1 - 10 grade on each skills to see which one needs to improve at home.   But I did not finish the course , just get some idea on this and I found you may practise at home if you are free.

Need or no need depands on do you have times for revision everday and talk with him in putonghua/englsih/cantoess 10-15 mins per day.
Just use few mins to do exe/revision.

Some P1 interviews must need to talk putonghua and english.
For my experienced:-
My son told me some 2006/7 interview questions of DSS or Private Schools (EC,Logos,GT, LHT which schools interview Parents rather than kids; SFA,SJAC,RC,KTS those have paper test (only interview the students),APS, SPC oral test, DBS,SPCC reading skills as the followings:-
What's your name?
Daddy & Mummy's name or telephone no.?
Where do you live? (in putunghua / english)
What's your favours food / toys? Why?
Can you tell me above the stories (in English / Chinese)?
Read sentences / re-write the sentences.
See the pictures, which one is correct / incorect?
Tell me who take care of you at home.
What do you do after school?
Where do you do on weekend?
Simple calculations , Matching test in english , chinese paper test. e.g How to write Boy/Girls / hair/ears/eyes/month/tougue/hand...etc.. , 5+8= ,
Can you write your name in chiness/english?
What is your teacher's names?
What' s colour of an apple/banana/pear....?
Fill in the blanks:- An apple is _____, I am a ______...

You may ask your kids everynight and practice at home.

8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

7#
發表於 07-3-1 16:42 |只看該作者

Whether this training is useful or not really depends on the personality and the knowledge level of the kids.

I don't think that it is a total waste of money and time.  

If your son is a smart and out-going boy, it is not neccessary for him to join the interview training.  But a few lessons of this kind of training may give him an idea on what will be like in a primary school interview.  

My experience is that the coverage or questions in these interview training classes will not be quite the same or even close to what will be happened in the interviews.*  So DON'T rely on the questions trained in these interview training.  If your son already studied in a Kinder which achieves a moderate to high academic level, he is already well prepared for most of the interview questions.  Besides those just have paper exam, the kid's presentation, understanding and response to the teachers' questions in the interview is more important.

But if your son is not so out-going and ready to talk with stranger.  This kind of training will definite help.

For my case, my daughter studied in a Kinder already has English and Putonghua lessons.  I didn't spend any time to prepare the interview with her because she is an out-going girl and she can well present herself.  But I sent her to 4 training sessions just to let her have some sort of "rehersal" on the interview and let her get ready for it.

My daughter wasn't accepted by SPCC or DGJS whereas she was accepted by KTS, APS and CKY.

*Remarks: My daughter could tell >80% of the interview questions to me after each interview.  It's the reason why I said that the questions covered in the training were not so relevant.

囡囡最愛作弄我,叫我"貓貓 哈!哈!哈!"

8#
發表於 07-3-1 17:18 |只看該作者

gracechung 寫道:
小兒現讀K2,差不多是時候準備小一面見技巧。我對此沒什麼研究,只曾經接過一些傳單,從而知道有藝思、維思、小博士等幾間中心。請問有沒有家長可分享經驗之談?你對它們有什麼評價?另外,有沒有家長參加過其他中心的這類課程?可否分享一下?
其他沒有參加過訓練班的,請問你們如何替子女準備?
希望各位幫幫忙     

如果可以的話, 不如直接問問妳想小朋友報讀的學校校長, 我想十間十間D校長都會話不需要, 而且仲有D校長講明不喜歡這一類小朋友仔添, 佢地話有方法在interview時找出那些上過這類課程的小朋友, 不過唔知係唔係真係噤勁?

9#
發表於 07-3-3 01:24 |只看該作者

好多謝各位的意見

我相信我仔仔都算係那種"醒目"的小朋友,學業成績良好,本來未必需要擔心他面試沒有反應。

問題是,我覺得他說話的表達力不是太好,縱然他有很出色的意見,如不能一針見血地表達,難道別人會在短短的面試中給你多點時間嗎?

例如:他說話有時沒有主語/賓語,沒有步驟,一下就講結論,總之給人的感覺就是講話不完整。

我不斷有提示他,糾正他,叫他跟我講,但沒成效。我不知應如何協助他?

想請問各位,這個年紀的小朋友都是這樣嗎?還是男孩真是差點,還是我仔的個別問題     

10#
發表於 07-3-3 08:19 |只看該作者

gracechung,

我覺得無問題喎.........講真, 講說話叻既小朋友大把啦, 但d校長係咪要搵呢類小朋友先? 我覺得校長/學校係想搵有talent & 同佢地教學模式方向附合既小朋友囉~~~

另外真係唔駛去上小一interview班喎! 同仔仔多d討論日常生活問題, 同佢去多d唔同地方睇多d觀察多d.

我都無幫囡囡報呢d interview班, 但佢既interview result都幾好.

小朋友個個講說話同表達能力都唔同, 我反而覺得夠真. 上完interview班既小朋友個個講說話模式同內容都差不多, 反而唔好.....

11#
發表於 07-3-3 21:07 |只看該作者

YuYuMother,

"小朋友個個講說話同表達能力都唔同, 我反而覺得夠真. 上完interview班既小朋友個個講說話模式同內容都差不多, 反而唔好.....  "

你呢個觀點都係事實,好多謝你提醒我。
不過,無可否認,女仔講話叻好多,清晰又有條理。男仔就
當年in kinder的時候,亞仔成兩歲幾都未識講野,估唔到幾年後in P school竟然要面對同一個問題~~~
‹ 上一主題|下一主題