搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 英文寫作
查看: 2794|回覆: 22
go

英文寫作 [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-1-31 13:32 |只看該作者

英文寫作

請問各位有小朋友讀國際學校的媽咪, 有沒有俾你們的小朋友去上英文寫作斑, 可不可介紹給我, 謝謝!!

2#
發表於 07-1-31 15:43 |只看該作者

Re: 英文寫作

Hi,
Both my son and daughter taking english creative writing at a tutorial center in Causeway Bay.
My children and I are please and happy with what they are learning.My kids are from SIS.They do not have problem with spoken english as we are from
Singapore but when it comes to writing,they are so messy and do not know how to write in a proper format.Now after 2 months at the learning center,they can write better and also improved on other areas as well,like grammer or cloze etc.
I can PM to you about them if you are interested.
ivylove

3#
發表於 07-1-31 19:09 |只看該作者

Dear all,

Any recommendation for English writing class in KLN Side/ Shatin?

Thanks.

4#
發表於 07-1-31 19:13 |只看該作者

pls PM me as well thanks
~~~
該用戶已被刪除

5#
發表於 07-1-31 19:57 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

6#
發表於 07-1-31 20:08 |只看該作者

Hi, pls pm to me as well.

Thanks a lot.

PanPan

7#
發表於 07-1-31 20:14 |只看該作者

Me too. Please send the details to me by PM.
Thanks.

8#
發表於 07-1-31 20:24 |只看該作者

Hi ivylove,

Pls PM the detail to me by PM.  
Thank a lot.
Ivylove 寫道:
Hi,
Both my son and daughter taking english creative writing at a tutorial center in Causeway Bay.
My children and I are please and happy with what they are learning.My kids are from SIS.They do not have problem with spoken english as we are from
Singapore but when it comes to writing,they are so messy and do not know how to write in a proper format.Now after 2 months at the learning center,they can write better and also improved on other areas as well,like grammer or cloze etc.
ivylove

9#
發表於 07-2-1 01:01 |只看該作者

hi!ivylove,can u send me too,thanks a lot

10#
發表於 07-2-1 09:02 |只看該作者

Hi Ivylove

Do you know is there any web-site for tutorial center or address and tel?  So that we can call the center for some informations.  Thanks.

Ivylove 寫道:
Hi,
ivylove

11#
發表於 07-2-1 10:27 |只看該作者

Dear Ivylove,

Please PM me.  Many thanks.

12#
發表於 07-2-1 11:24 |只看該作者

Hi ivylove,

Pls PM the detail to me by PM.
Thank a lot.

Ivylove 寫道:
Hi,
ivylove

13#
發表於 07-2-1 14:17 |只看該作者

Please PM the information of the learning center to me, thank you.

14#
發表於 07-2-1 16:22 |只看該作者

同意TinaMummy的説法。

Do you mind shareing the useful information with us? Please...........

Thanks for your kindly attention.
TinaMummy 寫道:
Hi Ivylove

Do you know is there any web-site for tutorial center or address and tel?  So that we can call the center for some informations.  Thanks.

[quote]
Ivylove 寫道:
Hi,
ivylove
[/quote]

15#
發表於 07-2-1 23:02 |只看該作者

Ivylove,

pleas pm the info to me, thanks a lot
]

16#
發表於 07-2-2 13:41 |只看該作者

Dear ivylove,

Thank you for your help!! How old is your kids?  May I have the information please.

17#
發表於 07-2-5 11:09 |只看該作者

Hello,
Their name : The learning track
tel              : 34282671
website      : www.thelearningtrack.hk
Hope this can help.
ivylove

18#
發表於 07-2-5 11:34 |只看該作者

My children,1 in P3,1 in P5.
I only need to worry about maths and english writing
for them but I still let them tution on science and chinese just to help them to keep up with their standard.The tution center that they are going is really not bad,they did their best to prepare the kids for exams,whether our children can score high or not,is up to the students whether they work hard enough or not !
ivylove

19#
發表於 07-2-5 20:04 |只看該作者

Hi Ivylove

Engage tuition in all the major subjects sound a lot for a primary kid.  Is SIS doing enough to help children take home what they learnt at school?  In your observation, is it necessary for SIS children to take tuition in order to do well?   

Can ESF parents and parents of other IS shed some light on whether your children also need tutoring?   From my personal encounter, it seems rather common for many IS children to have numerous tutors and it's rather disturbing, at least from my own perspective, that children need so much hand holding.     This leads to the questions: are the schools its job?  Or are us parents too paranoid about our children's ability?

20#
發表於 07-2-7 15:48 |只看該作者

Hi there,

My very personal view is, having 4 hours of tution for 4 different subjects in a week isn't much at all.
Better than spending their time sitting around either watching TV or playing with the computer.My kids
still have time for Tennis and Swimming.Other than that,it's their free time as long as they get all their
work done.
My children are a bit weak in Maths but other subjects are quite ok,that's why I considered letting them go for tutions is just an extra support.
You know,sometimes it is not easy for parents to teach their own kids !
As to whether a child can do well in school or not,we
all know that there're so much factors involved,
it is entirely depends on individuals.Nothing and no one can help if the child do not help himself to open up to learn.
There're so many reasons for going to tutions,busy
working parents,parents that are not so knowledgeable etc.etc.
We just do all that we can for the sake of their future. (poor Papas and Mamas)  :(
So much,ladies !
ivylove

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖