教育王國 討論區 初中教育 Einstein's Big Idea
發新帖
查看: 865|回覆: 1
go

Einstein's Big Idea [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 06-1-25 15:21 |只看該作者

Einstein's Big Idea

This is an educational program shown on ATV's World channel, at 10 pm on Tuesdays. It is about the famous equation of E = MC^2 by Einstein. I will recommend it to all physics students.

Even for people who know nothing about physics, they would still find the program entertaining. My two daughters have been always fasincinated by the theroy of relativity and they naturally enjoyed the program. But be prepared that your kids might ask a lot of questions afterwards as I had to give my daughters a lesson on electromagnetism after yesterday's program.

Part 2 will be shown at the same time next Tuesday.

[168924_10150131508915141_661800140_8106193_6104073_n]

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 06-1-25 16:37 |只看該作者

Re: Einstein's Big Idea

Hello Uncle Edward,

Thanks for your recommendation.

I am looking forward to watching that programme.

前陣子 (上年情人節), 我曾觀賞過一套關於 愛恩斯旦 及 其情人之專題紀錄片, 發現愛恩斯旦是一個頗為浪漫的人, 幾乎每日都會寫"情信", 信中內容非常露骨 - 兒童不宜.   (真是有點不好意思!)

uncleedward 寫道:

This is an educational program shown on ATV's World channel, at 10 pm on Tuesdays. It is about the famous equation of E = MC^2 by Einstein. I will recommend it to all physics students.

Even for people who know nothing about physics, they would still find the program entertaining. My two daughters have been always fasincinated by the theroy of relativity and they naturally enjoyed the program. But be prepared that your kids might ask a lot of questions afterwards as I had to give my daughters a lesson on electromagnetism after yesterday's program.

Part 2 will be shown at the same time next Tuesday.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題