搜索
教育王國 討論區 自閉寶寶 Anyone from ESF with a special education need place
發新帖
查看: 792|回覆: 3
go

Anyone from ESF with a special education need place [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 16-2-6 01:40 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
My son applied through the SEN application back in Sept last year and been advised his application is placed on waiting list.  He has social and communication skills issues and is currently taking SLT sessions offered by the kindergarten.  School has informed us that the ARP will assess my son in the upcoming month or two.  Would like to know if once the assessment is completed and he is diagnosed with requiring Learning Support, is the wait list long?  He is currently in K2, trying to locate a Y1 spot.  Meanwhile, I need to open up my other options as I know even an assessment by the ARP cannot guarantee me a place into the primary. Would be grateful if anyone can share their experiences.  Thanks.
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 16-2-17 21:48 |只看該作者
回覆 Natemama 的帖子

I remember when my son applied couple years ago, there were 20 spaces among all the ESF primary school. 10 spaces in Kowloon side and 10 spaces in HK side.  
so it will depend on where you lived and how many applicants on the wait list.  
Before they offer the space, everyone is on the wait list.  

3#
發表於 16-2-18 17:48 |只看該作者
May I ask how long you ended up waiting before finally being accepted? Also,  did  you apply to other international schools while waiting for a confirmed availability from ESF?  If so,  which ones?  

4#
發表於 16-3-12 21:16 |只看該作者
How to apply? My son is P5 now.  Thinking of switching him to international school for secondary.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題