用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 課外活動 Good drawing class near Heng Fa Chuen?
發新帖
查看: 1465|回覆: 9
go

Good drawing class near Heng Fa Chuen? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-12-11 22:00 |只看該作者

Good drawing class near Heng Fa Chuen?

Any good drawing class in or near Heng Fa Chuen (Chai Wan) for a 7 years old girl?  

Thanks.

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 04-12-12 17:05 |只看該作者

Re: Good drawing class near Heng Fa Chuen?

i also want to know, pls advise.
many thx
[img align=left]http://xs208.xs.to/xs208/06435/gmorning.gif[/img]

3#
發表於 05-1-15 11:02 |只看該作者

港島西營盤區有一間叫"奇傑創作坊",口碑不錯,最近灣仔分校開幕,近地鐵站。但並不近杏花村。
TEL:2123 1159(WAN CHAI)

4#
發表於 05-4-8 01:40 |只看該作者

I have seen the same recommendation (simply cut and paste) repeating from the same one or two parents about 奇傑創作坊all the time.

Klszeto,

Can you tell us more?  How old is your kid?  How long has you kid learn there?  What do you think they are good?

5#
發表於 05-4-8 10:12 |只看該作者

We live in Chai Wan and my daughter has a trial class there and she seems very interesting to go there, but the travelling time is quite long and inconvenience.  As their Wanchai school is at Johnston Road, after coming from the MTR station you have to walk around 10 min.

6#
發表於 05-4-8 11:28 |只看該作者

Dear Thinker,

我個女已經讀中一,由小二已經開始學,西營盤附近都有畫班,但是他們只是多數是琴行或補習社兼攪畫斑,多數請兼職,質素參差,時間選擇又少,社區中心人又多,後來我發現奇傑,一來近,二來他們專攪美術,時間選擇又多,創辦人以前是中學美術老師,就多點信心,學落去就覺得他們真正用心去攪這間畫室,課程又有創意,導師又好有心機教,我都比較過遠少少中環那些名牌畫室,我發覺奇傑物超所值,因為那些畫室收費幾乎貴一倍,但是質素有又差吾多,我有時都同老闆傾開計,問佢以他們的質素點解收咁平,佢話係地區問題,只能做街坊生意。他們今年年頭才在灣仔開分店,老闆話小西灣果邊都有同學來上課,我咪推介比你囉,我無佣金架! 我相信老闆對自己的服務有信心先敢再發展

7#
發表於 05-4-9 18:18 |只看該作者

klszeto,

Thanks a lot!  Since their head office is at 西營盤, probably 創辦人only teach at 西營盤.  I am unsure whether they will have good teacher to teach at their New Wanchai centre!  Can you check with 老闆and give us some idea?  I have seen so many drawing school who has a lot of branches, but only ask some young girl (20+ years old) to teach!  I really hate that!!!  Waste of parents money and learning nothing!!

8#
發表於 05-4-10 23:17 |只看該作者

Thinker 寫道:
klszeto,

Thanks a lot!  Since their head office is at 西營盤, probably 創辦人only teach at 西營盤.  I am unsure whether they will have good teacher to teach at their New Wanchai centre!  Can you check with 老闆and give us some idea?  I have seen so many drawing school who has a lot of branches, but only ask some young girl (20+ years old) to teach!  I really hate that!!!  Waste of parents money and learning nothing!!

Dear Thinker,

佢地老闆點樣安排D工作我就唔係太清楚,下星期我個女上堂的時候我可以乘機八

9#
發表於 05-4-11 21:18 |只看該作者

klszeto,

Thanks again.  I look forward for your advise next week if you can 八

10#
發表於 05-4-18 10:29 |只看該作者

Dear Thinker,

上星期問過職員,話佢地老闆要兩邊走,因為兩邊都有班親自要教。
至於經驗方面,佢話除老闆本身有超過廿年教學經驗之外,其餘D導師平均都有三年以上教學經驗。
至於學歷方面有D係設計系畢業,有從事藝術創作者。
唔知算唔算係Art School 畢業,不過我覺得教小朋友畫畫
除了導師本新身的藝術修維之外,導師本身識唔識點樣教亦係重要,假如引發唔到小朋友
‹ 上一主題|下一主題