搜索
發新帖
查看: 2307|回覆: 4
go

Lunch Menu [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 09-9-5 12:51 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hi,

My son is 1C student. Have anyone receive the lunch Menu of Sept. from the school for selection? or the school will arrange for them hence we don't need to select. Thx....
   0    0    0    0

2#
發表於 09-9-5 14:36 |只看該作者
In the lunch menu, you can select which one do you like for your son, they have menu A, B, C or D.  You can mark in the  "Choose  column", nearby the column A.  Can you see?

3#
發表於 09-9-5 17:48 |只看該作者
The problem is I cound not find any lunch menu. Can you scan one and E-mail to me? Thanks

[email protected]

原帖由 zarplalam 於 09-9-5 14:36 發表
In the lunch menu, you can select which one do you like for your son, they have menu A, B, C or D.  You can mark in the  "Choose  column", nearby the column A.  Can you see?

4#
發表於 09-9-5 23:47 |只看該作者
原帖由 Markx 於 09-9-5 17:48 發表
The problem is I cound not find any lunch menu. Can you scan one and E-mail to me? Thanks

[email protected]

Excuse me. My son is now studying in 1D.  The menu was sent to us and have been returned it to class teacher last week (not sure on 3 or 4 Sep) together with the payment.  And, we got a set of spoon and fork for him to start the lunch in school in the coming week.

You may ask the teacher for it earliest possible next Monday.

5#
發表於 09-9-7 14:47 |只看該作者
I had same experience as yours.  My boy is even worse, he always misses the worksheet and forgot to write the assignment on handbook last year.  The most effective way is to get along with some other parents in the class and the class teacher so you won't miss important thing.  And I also suggest you to call class teacher to help.  They are very nice. If your kid really missed some worksheet, always ask him to check the tray at the very end next to the teacher's desk.  Teachers always put the extra worksheet and notice on that tray.

Hope you and your kid enjoy the school life in KTGPS.   

原帖由 Markx 於 09-9-5 17:48 發表

[email protected]
‹ 上一主題|下一主題