教育王國 討論區 德雅小學 P1 in Sept
發新帖
查看: 1684|回覆: 9
go

P1 in Sept [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 08-6-18 23:14 |只看該作者 |倒序瀏覽 |打印
Hello all,

Would like to know more about Tak Nga Primary for my  daughter who was just accepted study at this school:

1) How is the background of teachers
2) English teaching - heard about very outstanding at this school, how do they emphasize speaking
3) How active are they in outdoor activities
4) If they found different standard student, how can they make it balance, how do they help student who has trouble in P1.

Hope to get those reply first and know how to question next,

Many thanks
Ho - dad of TY
   1    0    0    0

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 08-6-20 00:10 |只看該作者
DEAR charlie,

1) & 3) 您可從 http://tnps.plj-network.com/index.php
"學科活動" 及 "學生活動" 找到.

2) 學校除了用一套非常"有效"及"系統化"之教材 - worksheet; spoken english 方面:- 會用phonic書/讀GR - 即READER 等......(我仲記得小女二年級英文老師教"SNOW WHITE", 囡囡讀得好好, 好似朗誦咁, 有抑揚頓挫!  其實係老師教GAR!
高小有PRESENTATION, BOOK SHARING......

4) 您可以直接請教曾修女- 德小校長, 佢好NICE GAR!(非常關心小朋友,有耐性), 佢會義不容辭去幫您!  有時您唔搵佢, 佢都有可能知道您有需要來搵您/您GE小朋友! (唔講得笑!)

德小在培養學生品德方面做得唔錯!  

學業難, 學做人更難!

[ 本文章最後由 Yukyuk 於 08-6-20 00:23 編輯 ]

3#
發表於 08-6-20 20:55 |只看該作者
Hi Yukyuk,

Thanks very much for your reply, I was expecting you will response. Sorry for still typing English as I found it easier.

Great to know Tak Nga is giving children qute a lot in Speaking English. How do school encourage children communicate each other in English.

I heard about 曾修女 is very nice but serious. One parent told me 曾修女 will give a hard time to student however which is good I believe. Expecting to see her.

One more question, how many homework will be in 1st half of P1?

Hope I will be active in the discussion from now on.

Thanks again:
Ho

醒目開學勳章

4#
發表於 08-6-21 05:48 |只看該作者
Hi charlie2002,

1) 我覺得您對於"聽 説 讀 寫"方面有您的個人見解, 因此您會慎重考慮選校問題是絕對有理! (可能閣下之家庭背景(語景)多以英文為主要之關係, 所以對於"聽說"方面比較注重!)

我建議您將直接問校方會較為適合!

2) 功課問題(直接問校方比較好)

個人分享:-

學語言, 離不開"聽說讀寫"四個範疇; 然而, 身為家長的我會選擇一些適合自己小朋友的中/英文書籍供給她閱讀; 同時, 為了貼近她們, 我會以身作則:- 一起閱讀, 一起選書, 一起寫日記(交換日記), 一起朗讀精彩的文章及互相分享生活逸事等......

原文章由 charlie2002 於 08-6-20 20:55 發表
Hi Yukyuk,

Thanks very much for your reply, I was expecting you will response. Sorry for still typing English as I found it easier.

Great to know Tak Nga is giving children qute a lot in Speaking E ...

[ 本文章最後由 Yukyuk 於 08-6-21 06:17 編輯 ]

5#
發表於 08-6-21 08:13 |只看該作者
Hi Yukyuk

I am using very little English at home but want school can provide a platform too. And this is not the main issue I choose Tak Nga.

Thanks for your suggestion, hope I can do it too. But my daughter must pick many mistakes very soon.

Speek to you soon
Ho

原文章由 Yukyuk 於 08-6-21 05:48 發表
Hi charlie2002,

1) 我覺得您對於"聽 説 讀 寫"方面有您的個人見解, 因此您會慎重考慮選校問題是絕對有理! (可能閣下之家庭背景(語景)多以英文為主要之關係, 所以對於"聽說"方面比較注重!)

我建議您將直接問校方會 ...

6#
發表於 08-6-25 16:47 |只看該作者
Hello parents,
If for school term 2009-2010 P1, when should I start applying for my daughter? Now? I saw the application form can be downloaded from the school website.
When to submit form and when will the interview be held? Any experienced parent can share?
Thanks.

7#
發表於 08-6-26 11:24 |只看該作者
My experience is TN interview is not as difficult as the other famous private schools. Just prepare your kid to answer few quesitons in Chinese and point out some pictures in English. You can just call TN for schedule. hope you will be fine.

原文章由 Felicia726 於 08-6-25 16:47 發表
Hello parents,
If for school term 2009-2010 P1, when should I start applying for my daughter? Now? I saw the application form can be downloaded from the school website.
When to submit form and when wi ...

8#
發表於 08-6-26 21:58 |只看該作者
Thank you for your reply, charlie2002,
The messages here from TN parents made me feel that TN is really a nice and spiritual school with a good learning and growing atmosphere.

原文章由 charlie2002 於 08-6-26 11:24 發表
My experience is TN interview is not as difficult as the other famous private schools. Just prepare your kid to answer few quesitons in Chinese and point out some pictures in English. You can just cal ...

9#
發表於 08-6-26 22:11 |只看該作者
Sorry, one thing forgot to ask. Is that I only need to fill in the application form and provide the documents required? Do I need to submit any portfolio (the nicely made profile)?

10#
發表於 08-6-27 23:58 |只看該作者
Always prepare a nice profile and go TN earlier, the time I apply was one hour earlier so I was the first one. Kid can look around and the staffs and headmistress were so nice.
Be prepare on profile in case which is useful

Good luck
‹ 上一主題|下一主題