發新帖
查看: 2203|回覆: 5
go

ESF kindy [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 04-4-4 19:32 |只看該作者

ESF kindy

Dear All,
My bb is 16 months old now. If i want to apply for the ESF kindy, when do i need to send the application form? how can we get a application form?do we need to ask for the application by writing a letter to the school?

醒目開學勳章

2#
發表於 04-4-6 11:37 |只看該作者

Re: ESF kindy

alicewong

You got it.  All you need to do is that write them a letter to request for an application form.  Fill that out and send it over.  They do not allow for interview.  They will send you letter for confirmation once there is space available.

My son is on waiting list since last December.  It was the time he turned to 2 yr old.

3#
發表於 04-4-6 14:10 |只看該作者

My son is on waiting list since last December.

What is the usual waiting time?  What criteria does ESF use to select students?

4#
發表於 04-4-6 16:17 |只看該作者

Ryanma,

When did you send out the application letter? How did you know your son is on the waiting list? Which intake are you going to put your son to? As there are two intake in a year, one in Sept and the other in April.
I am going to put my child into their next April intake, so I had send out the application letter on Feb, but I had only received a phone call from them and they said well received my apllication only, I have never recevied any letter from them up to this moment, what shall I do? Shall I call them up? But it seems they are not happy with parent who wants to check for the application status.

cpmummy

醒目開學勳章

5#
發表於 04-4-7 10:38 |只看該作者

cpmummy,

I sent out letter for requesting an application on Oct 03.  After filling out the form and sent it over to them in Nov. I recalled a couple months later, I received reply letter from ESF saying that there were overwhelming applications and my son was put on waiting list for Sept 04 intake.  I never called them up nor received phone calls from them.  

wcllks,

You may check on their website below and there are a lot of discussions there.

http://www.hkcampus.net/webforum/list.php?num=4

Ryanma

cpmummy 寫道:
Ryanma,

When did you send out the application letter? How did you know your son is on the waiting list? Which intake are you going to put your son to? As there are two intake in a year, one in Sept and the other in April.
I am going to put my child into their next April intake, so I had send out the application letter on Feb, but I had only received a phone call from them and they said well received my apllication only, I have never recevied any letter from them up to this moment, what shall I do? Shall I call them up? But it seems they are not happy with parent who wants to check for the application status.

cpmummy

6#
發表於 04-6-1 14:32 |只看該作者

I have sent the application form last week and received a call from ESF saying that they have received my form and will inform me the result later.

Actually, they have a schedule for the enrollment.

Child born                                             Submit
between                                             application by

1/2002 - 6/2002                                Feb 2004
7/2002 - 12/2002                              June 2004
1/2003 - 6/2003                                Feb 2005
7/2003 - 12/2003                              June 2005

so on and so for.

And they got two intakes, one is at April and the other is at September.  They will arrange what is the intake that fit your child.

Hope this help.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題