搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 請問各位細囝細囡(12月出世)的家長…
樓主: maria_lai
go

請問各位細囝細囡(12月出世)的家長… [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 04-9-14 02:02 |只看該作者

Re: 請問各位細囝細囡(12月出世)的家長…

我仔仔都係01年12月出生的, 剛剛開始k1, 幼稚園個校長同我講, 仔仔個班係細仔細女, 是有心編排的, 因為將d細仔細女編埋同大仔大女一齊, 可能會影響到自信心, 所以開頭幾個月, 課程會慢d, 一到佢地三歲, 進度會快好多

個校長仲問我做咩咁做要佢返學, 我都覺得幼稚園係喜歡收d大仔的, 我仔仔每次面試都好好的, 一班人一齊見校長, 校長問邊個鐘意返學, 佢係第一個舉手, 個校長仲話"嘩, 你舉兩隻手tim呀" 我個時仲諗住掂啦, 點知連waiting list都無

正如先前有位媽咪都講, 好睇你個仔仔女女本身o既資質如何, 細仔細女都可以學習好怏

42#
發表於 04-9-14 12:27 |只看該作者

My son was born in Dec 2000 and now he is repeating K1.  It's very hard to make a decision to let him repeating K1.  Although, he was the youngest in the class last year, he had performed well and got a high mark in the examination and an award certificate in English subject.  His teacher advised that my son was above average, but one thing he could not perform very well was self-discipline.  She also said that he should be no problem when promoting to K2.  After struggling for a long time with my husband and our conclusion was made based on the following factors.-
1) Most of the primary schools prefer accepting big boy
2) Through train of the school now my son studying.

43#
發表於 04-9-14 12:36 |只看該作者

JaferMaMa,

You've voiced out one main point that small kids (especially boy) usually have problem on self-discipline.  Their mental development is not mature as big kids.  Besides, some said their pyiscal development (eg. handwritting, 'little finger control') is not well as big kids.  They'll have problem if they need to write in K1 or early K2.

Thx for your sharing.

To me, I've decied to let my son take N1 first and see if he needs to stay in N1 in the next year, or go to K1 next year and repeat.

44#
發表於 04-9-15 18:47 |只看該作者

My daughter is 21 months old now.  My plan is to take my daughter to join the play group once a week, then three times a week, and will take N1 next year.  I found that she enjoys the play group so much and she can learn disciplines from it as well.  I've chosen a school which have not too much homework to do and the theme is to encourage the children to learn and to think.  I hope it will be OK for her.

45#
發表於 04-9-15 20:15 |只看該作者

Hi Maria_lai,

I also like to share my experience as I try 2 different methods:
My son is born in November and I try to let him repeat one year K1. I think my son does well as an elder boy, however, as time goes by, now he is in P.5, I gradually think that there is not too much differences between the standard for a small or bigger kid.
My daughter is a young kid born in December, from my previous experience, I do not plan to delay her for one year.
I think the most difficult is from kindergarten to around P.1, afterwards, I think the standard will gradually be more or less the same.

Hope this will help you!
該用戶已被刪除

46#
發表於 04-9-28 00:37 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

47#
發表於 04-9-30 02:49 |只看該作者

我囝囝係 02 年 12 月出世,我而家有兩間心水幼稚園,一間係保良局,一間係可立。

我想問下如果我個囝出年讀,咁就要今年去考,咁如果佢係考唔到,咁我出年再同佢去考會唔會唔比架?會唔會考左一次就唔比考第二次架,我好想知,如果唔比再考咁我今年就唔同佢去架喇。

有冇邊位媽咪知呀!

48#
發表於 04-10-25 15:29 |只看該作者

Catlam

I think the school will only accept kid who is born before 12/31/00 for K1.  And you daughter is born in Jan., they should only accept her for next year.  My kid is also born in Jan. 01, can you tell me which school you send your daughter to so I can apply for my kid?  Tks.

49#
發表於 04-10-25 15:43 |只看該作者

maria_lai 寫道:
我想請各位指教一下…

在2001年或之前出世:
請問你們有否讓孩子遲一年入K1?  如不,那你們的孩子即是該屆的細囝細囡啦。而在面試時(大約十月十一月),孩子也還沒有2歲。請問你們的孩子在面試時ok嗎?

因我的孩子是02年12出世,而我想今年幫他報讀05年K1,但又不知他能否應付年尾的面試。我想請問一下各位的經驗 。

在2002年出世:
請問你們會今年報讀05年K1或遲一年呢?

請各位分享一下經驗。

謝謝!

你好,同你分享一下.

我女女係02年2月的,今年返nusery(2-3歲班),班中有2個同學仔,都係男仔.  起初我以為我女女應該係全班最大,因為我個女已經識得跟老師唱歌/做動作/比反應,其他的仲係no action, 點知昨日見到一個仔仔的媽咪,傾開,才知原來佢係01年12月尾的.  就因為發展慢,所以明年才讀K1.

又,有一個同學仔, 係01年12月1日,女仔. 佢反而又ok,今年讀K1,不個媽咪無野做,跟功課跟得好足,讀K1就無問題,只係體能沒同學仔咁好.(老師話). 佢媽咪話佢個女一定跟到,no problem.

又,有一個同學仔,01年12月尾,讀K1,男子.  佢就辛苦些,一舊[飯]咁返學. (佢媽咪都係咁形容), 老師話佢唔出聲,唔主動, 所以愈來愈坐得前,放便老師照顧. 而且老師話佢跟課程跟得慢,要求家長比多些時間教佢, 但父母都要上班呢!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題