用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 好心人請幫幫忙 迷途: 派了S位, 但我個仔訓練老師話阿仔 ...
樓主: babecat1
go

好心人請幫幫忙 迷途: 派了S位, 但我個仔訓練老師話阿仔程 [複製鏈接]

21#
發表於 12-4-20 15:23 |只看該作者
My daughter is 4 years old now, she has the similar problem and got S on the coming August.  I felt sad and 1516 also upon I know the news.  She is taking private class at SAHK in Lok Fu, all the tutors said it is a good opportunity for her.  And the principal of her kindergarden also said it is good to have such a chance to have better fundation before primary school.  Good news is the principal promised to give let her in at K3, if her level can meet.  

Look around Hong Kong, there is no way we can offer such a condition : 1 teacher to 6 students and have different theraphy every days..... I will not shy to let my friends know that she has S on the coming August, because that is truth and as the other parents just said who knows what she will be in the future, maybe after that she could handle much better than the other when she is in primary school.

Best wishes for all parents ....

22#
發表於 12-4-25 21:47 |只看該作者
昨日去了評估中心, 與醫務社工傾談後, 最終都揀了s 位
bebe mama, 多謝你既分享, 我地都覺得不想錯過時間及機會, 到時睇下會否轉到i位/ e位, 但至少下年而家幼稚園校長話比個下午班位我個仔, 咁我都叫有d backup...希望自己努力d同阿仔做training

23#
發表於 12-4-26 11:22 |只看該作者
本帖最後由 BKVIP 於 12-4-26 14:56 編輯

我地作為有特殊需要的小朋友家長,只能見步行步

24#
發表於 12-4-27 13:46 |只看該作者
我最後留返係現時I位, 因為亞仔巳經5歲, 只得一年服務, 如果接受s位之後, 我都會俾佢讀多1年K3, 不過到時要自己搵學校; 而家留係原校i位讀多1年K2, 校長好好人, 應承K3俾亞仔留低.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題