搜索
教育王國 討論區 國際學校 ESF 連in 都無得in!
發新帖
樓主: haydeng
go

ESF 連in 都無得in! [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 12-1-4 00:10 |顯示全部帖子
seems so difficult to get a school visit in ESF, I am not sure my son is in category 1 or 2 now....my husband is not Chinese too and we do not speaks cantonese at all.....Is Woodland a good choice for backup?

2#
發表於 12-1-8 22:03 |顯示全部帖子
Its really difficult to make decision and choose for the kid...i believe every kid worth better learning environment....my son failed all interviews...so i am really worrying....

3#
發表於 12-1-10 09:58 |顯示全部帖子
回復 chongnicole 的帖子

Emailed them yesterday and they said my kid is on the waiting list, but I don't think there will be vacancy later and my kid is lucky enough to be pick up in random selection.

Thinking about send him to Woodland pre-school,but it is really expensive and not sure if we can get in.One of my friend suggest me to apply K1 for 2013 again since my son was born in Aug.

I am still searching other English Putonghua kindergarten, maybe try Tinkerbell also since they have Japanese course and my husband is japanes.

Any suggestions??

4#
發表於 12-1-11 10:03 |顯示全部帖子
oh,  thanks. will apply the reception of JIS too.. just worrying its very far from where we live....school is in Taipo and we live in Taikooshing.

how is your kid?

5#
發表於 12-2-2 22:17 |顯示全部帖子
i  emailed them, and they said its by random select, those with siblings has piority in cat1, so it's really difficult....compare to ESF Hillside, WKS or TY are better....

6#
發表於 12-2-27 21:51 |顯示全部帖子
just got letter from they to confirm if i still want my boy remain on the waiting list for ESF Hillside....

點評

FattyDaddy  Remaining on the list means you still have a chance while leaving it means no chance, so why not remain? It costs nothing to stay on it.  發表於 12-2-27 22:35

7#
發表於 12-2-28 15:26 |顯示全部帖子
yes, a school with no playground...sigh...i will just take it easy since I dont want to be a stressed mother.
Will apply reception of JIS for my son also, should be more opportunity.

8#
發表於 12-3-1 17:46 |顯示全部帖子
Thanks for cheer me up

will try both and also check with school too.

Hey Mister, why you and your friend give up the offer?
‹ 上一主題|下一主題