教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Any ISF parents to share?
發新帖
查看: 5796|回覆: 1
go

Any ISF parents to share? [複製鏈接]

1#
發表於 07-4-21 12:22 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Any ISF parents to share?

I have a child in ISF and I'm definitely not super rich.  Most of the familites are middle class.

The school fees of ISF is at the same level as other interntaional schools like HKIS and CIS.  If you can accept that but want an emphasis on Chinese in primary school, then that's a good reason to choose this school.

The school never do anything that will highlight the family background of a child, so that should not be a concern.

Hope it helps.

2#
發表於 07-4-22 09:14 |顯示全部帖子

Re: Any ISF parents to share?

Mama3303,

ISF is Independant Schools Foundation Academy, website is at http://isf.edu.hk/eng/

1. I am very happy with the school.

2. Value for money?

My friends have often asked me this question. The school teacher-student ratio is around 1:10, the class size is 1:15.  That accounts for the high school fee.

I ask my friends first to consider whether the school fee is within their comfort zone, then whether a low teacher-student ratio is what they want for their child.  

The curriculum is fine and well delivered.  The best thing is the language immersion approach. School discipline is International School style - the school does not baby-sit the children but do expect good behaviour.

Did you go to the Open Day last month?  That is the best way to know the school and the students.   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題