樓主: Blythe_miki
go

YMCA International Kindergarten [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-1-22 22:23 |只看該作者

Re: YMCA International Kindergarten

Dear Y2K child,
Thanks for your reply.

How you will compare the priviate international schools like Yew Chung ,Kingston or KCPS to ESF schools. Which one is better in term of  quality of teachers and academic results of students. If I want to send my child studing in Australia, do I need to consider the curriculum (i.e. 英式 or 美式 or 澳式).

Thanks

42#
發表於 06-1-22 23:03 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

43#
發表於 06-1-22 23:26 |只看該作者

Dear Y2K child,

Thank you for your quick respond.

My child is now one year old. My planning is I want her to study  International School or Private School like CKY. As regards to International School, I like Yew Chung, however, the school fee is quite expensive. CKY is quite new and not easy to get in. After your explanation, I think ESF is the best choice in term of school fee and academic results. If my target is ESF school, do you think I should apply ESF Tsing Yi kindergarten. But I remember you have mentioned that ESF TY is not so good. My child is attending the playgroup of Woodland in Happy Valley. I know you are living in HK side. Did you hear this school? Why I choose this school is most students are foreigners. Any comment of this school?

Thanks

44#
發表於 06-1-22 23:53 |只看該作者

45#
發表於 06-1-23 00:08 |只看該作者

Dear Y2K Child,

Any comment of KCPS (Intenational Section), is there any foreigner studing in this school? I mean kindergarten and prmary school.

46#
發表於 06-1-23 09:54 |只看該作者

由 deedeegogo 於 2006-01-21 10:48:37
Sandrine
Is it your experience, ever since last year, that calling YMCA’s no. will always end up in redirection to a voicemail box ?

How come nobody complains to the principle ?

I called the school on several occasions last year but it was diverted to the mailbox quite often, although not always.  I either left a message in the mailbox or I would write to Susan Young directly.  I didn't complain to the school because YMCA would return my call and Susan was quick in replying my email but I would prefer someone there to answer my call right away.

47#
發表於 06-1-23 10:48 |只看該作者

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖