用戶登入
用戶名稱:
密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 教育講場 有無用"English Time"教材既媽咪分享吓 ...
樓主: Evolution6
go

有無用"English Time"教材既媽咪分享吓 [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 05-8-24 15:47 |只看該作者

Re: 有無用"English Time"教材既媽咪分享

Evolution6,

ok, 我們開多個topic, 最好在不同區域, 讓多些媽咪知道, 看看可否再聯絡到多些人 (這責任要交托給你), 為期一個星期會否ok?  我會利用這段時間draft一份complaint letter出來,屆時不管有多少人,總之你我都agree後便發出給ET有關機構,為的是要討回我們一個公道! 你說這樣ok嗎?

Jenny

42#
發表於 05-8-24 16:12 |只看該作者

JonasMaMa,

怎樣也要再次多謝你的全力支持,我亦希望我們一眾媽咪可以早點討回公道。

看到這兒BK媽咪用ET的method,真是值得我去參考參考。現在,我先自行看熟一點manual,再試行開始應用在我仔仔身上,如有不明白,我可否麻煩你指道一下呢? 有時我真是覺得與其靠Smart Kids商業機構的幫助,倒不如問問我們這兒BK的媽咪來得真誠得多!

我想你說過你用ET的method,大約的道理就跟Flash Card的道理一樣,最重要就是先給孩子們一個影像記憶,然後再cycling地把那些影像重現在他們面前,最終就能把那知識/記憶根深蒂固下來,對嗎?

Jenny

43#
發表於 05-8-24 17:36 |只看該作者

我嗰個sales巳经轉咗工,所以都無跟進我,我而家都係用緊Janasmama的方法,我覺得都幾好.

44#
發表於 05-8-25 12:35 |只看該作者

JonasMaMa,

你說得對!我當初買ET的時候,都是欣賞這套教材才買的;雖然我沒有買其他的產品,但我也有compare過ET和DWE之後才做的decision。

至於Flash Cards,我想問問你,你覺得是否真係workable? 因我剛剛報了小霹靂於這週日試堂,雖然遲了點開始,但總要去開始嘗試一下。請給我一點意見,好嗎?

Jenny

45#
發表於 05-8-25 15:10 |只看該作者

JonasMaMa 寫道:

我亦介紹過我個 Sales 比幾個 BK mummies. 有人仲o係 BK 度話我係 ET Sales, 我好嬲   我只想幫你地, 大家都係 mummy, 我地上 BK o既目的都係為小朋友姐, am I correct ?

比我都 ,好心着雷劈.  你千其唔好將你心中幫助人嘅火團弄熄呀, 好似我呢D傻吓傻吓嘅媽媽仲有好多嘢要請教你.   
我都有同BB玩flash card,但佢興趣不大,不過我都會堅持.

46#
發表於 05-8-26 00:06 |只看該作者

Jenny

Sorry呀咁遲先回覆你. 我呢排好忙...今晚成10:00先放工...

ok. 我會在不同區域開個叫 (召集想投訴"English Time" Sales-James Lee的媽咪) 8月26日開始計, 為期10日.
When Otis BB in Baby House 歡迎參觀Otis B's World

47#
發表於 05-8-26 10:32 |只看該作者

Evolution6

其實我個sales唔係James Lee,不過早前我都有回應過售後服務真係好差,什麼都沒有跟進,請問我可否參與呀。

Virginia

48#
發表於 05-8-26 22:33 |只看該作者

Virgina,

當然可以啦. 不管是那個sales, 我覺得Time Life or Smart Kids 都有問題囉.

JonasMaMa,

多謝你支持呀...哈哈. 我睇見每個chat room你都有message.

今朝James Lee收到料我地咁係bk的message, 佢打電話比我, 話佢巳經5月無做. 詳情我PM話你知.

49#
發表於 05-8-27 01:21 |只看該作者

who is your consultant ah?
is it james lee?

50#
發表於 05-8-27 03:49 |只看該作者

我個sales又係已經無做啦,我已無續會,但之前因為無為意個sales會唔做,所以無上到去聽教材點用,有無媽咪可以借個會員NO./幫我報名上去聽返,請pm我,萬分唔該!

51#
發表於 05-8-28 04:14 |只看該作者

唔係呀,只可聽一次,等我得閒打去投數吓先,  
唔該你, JonasMaMa      好彩我冇再續會

52#
發表於 05-8-28 19:04 |只看該作者

JonasMaMa,

Yes, we shouldn't give up on using ET.  I will try my best to ask for a learning lesson from Smart Kids.  Hope that I and my baby will make the best use of the kit.

Jenny

53#
發表於 05-8-29 18:06 |只看該作者

dear all

My daughter also uses Eng Time, started from her 10 months old.
she loves watching the DVD and she really gets improvement from it.
I have started to use the CD rom already although since she was 2.5.
My daughter cannot use the mouse actually.
I advised you can start to use it earlier because they have simple questions and answers sections through the means of pictures.
My daughter can point out the right pictures and I click the mouse for her.
Through these practice, it is not only improve her learning but also our relationship!!!!!!

Let's share more for using ET!!!!

For after-sale service....oh! very poor!!!!

I also have DW, too.
[size=x-small]Rachelmummy

54#
發表於 05-8-30 15:34 |只看該作者

I did not have a strict time table for Rachel actually. How you use it depends much on the child’s preference and her absorption power.

This most important thing in my mind is that if I don’t use it, I will waste my money as well as the chance for Rachel to learn.

I let Rachel to watch the baby-set from 10-14 months, 2-3 times daily. She loved to watch it and imitated the movement of the babies in the programme. Sometimes with the TV screen was on but sometimes was not(just like listen to music).
I also started to use the cards at the same time. I chose some cards that related to our daily life but not in their orders, e.g. table, fork, spoon, chair, lamp
Although Rachel could not speak well at that time but she was able to pick out the cards when we asked. And she was able to point out the “real things” at home.

I started the DVD when Rachel was about 14 months. From 14-18 months, she watched the first 3 DVDs, adding more related cards at the same time. Although she repeated to watch the same DVD, she did not felt boring.

After 18 months, Rachel spoken quite well in single words/phrase. I added one new DVD in two-weeks interval (with the revision 5 and 10 skipped) as well as 5 new cards. Actually for disc 6 onwards, it is quite difficult. Up till now, I don’t think Rachel can understand all but I believe she can absorb bit by bit each time she watches it.

Con’t later

55#
發表於 05-8-30 16:09 |只看該作者

Concerning on the service, I felt very disappointed.
I bought the ET for almost 2 yr. Rachel is now 2 8/12 yr old. At that time, there was no club membership programme, no magazine, and no teaching programme at all. My sales left the company soon after selling the ET to me. Don’t you know that my cards and machine is of old-style one!!!! It was out of order early this year, luckily they still had one to exchange to me. But they said that they could not guarantee they had another one for exchange in the future!!!! All along, I just worked out the principle/schedule by my self!
Now I don't care about their service/sales!

56#
發表於 05-8-30 17:54 |只看該作者

Hi 各位媽咪

我有個很傷腦筋的問題,我個仔仔其實八九個月的時候就已經看ET,現在已經2歲2個月了。

個問題係,佢現在成日都話要睇,每當星期2及星期4我媽媽湊的時候就會經常扭計要睇ET,仲話要那隻、個隻。

或者每日我放工的時候一見到我就要我開TV,跟住就話animal,又或者Five 呀,即係要5號影碟,請問我要怎樣做他才不會成日扭著要看TV呢。

Virginia

57#
發表於 05-8-31 01:07 |只看該作者

Hello all ,
HaHa, i'm also buy with charis ka, today i just know that she is very famous in babykindom ! I bought the full set of ET ! Including the book set , he likes to hear the story . My baby was 17months . He likes to see ET more than begining , he didn't concentrate to see ET Demo , on the other hand , he likes to see Disney Demo so much , but i argee charis that she say nothing impossible, all the things BB will like, the problem is daddy and mummy , are they enjoy ?
i really happy to share with u

58#
發表於 05-8-31 16:18 |只看該作者

super-kids,

What is your meaning of book set?  I'm interested of that as well if they were good.

Jenny

59#
發表於 05-8-31 16:22 |只看該作者

Dear All,

Finally, I have asked for what I should get from Smart Kids...i.e. I sent my complaint letter to them and now, I got feedback from both Smart Kids and James Lee.  Thank you for all of your supporting here in bk.

Jenny

60#
發表於 05-8-31 17:50 |只看該作者

Jenny,

What did they say (I mean Smart Kids).

‹ 上一主題|下一主題