Re: 大 埔 邊度有好的幼兒園呢?

我想問下係"安基司"讀幼兒班全日同半日係要幾多錢架...??
全日行程會做d咩架...???
~~我係10月12日出世~~ :-P :-P

11#
發表於 05-2-3 15:34 |只看該作者

小烏龜 & All mamas,

(PLEASE EXCUSE MY ENGLISH TYPING, AS I AM ARE REALLY SLOW CHINESE TYPIST.)

I am also planning to send my son to 幼兒園 in Tai Po once he reaches 2.  As said by 小烏龜, "安基司"話今年的全日班已經滿額.  But I will still apply for the 下午班 and see if there is any chance to 插班 for 全日班.

Yes, there are quite a few good 幼兒園 for us to choose from (eg. 明雅, 安基司, St. Paul, HKIEd, etc) .  Therefore, I would suggest to play a visit for each and find out the way they teach.  This, you can see which is most suitable for your will of learning.  It is because some of them are more on 活動 teaching for example, which I peronally do not like...

12#
發表於 05-2-3 15:37 |只看該作者

QBABY,

According to 04-05 approval monthly fee, "安基司" 全日班 is HK$4,280 and 半日班 is HK$2,280.

Pls see below website for more details:
http://www.info.gov.hk/swd/download/childcare/ccc_ntelist.pdf

13#
發表於 05-2-3 17:11 |只看該作者

英藝呢? 英藝唔好咩?
我係天天豬, 爸爸媽媽好愛我呀!

14#
發表於 05-2-3 17:18 |只看該作者

I want to know also about 英藝, any mom can give comments, tks

15#
發表於 05-2-4 01:11 |只看該作者

QBABY:
我妹妹個仔在〝安基司〞讀低班半日,學費$2080,最近好似加價。
我覺這間幼稚園樣樣都係貴 D老師仲好白鴿眼,有一次幫我妹妹帶她的仔仔放學,很多人在等放學,眼見D老師唔理所有等佐好耐D人,只幫一個全身名牌十LV手袋十私家車o既人,仲要名牌太太走時,主任校長護送小朋友放學,其他小朋友,由老師加例牌笑容送放學,當時我覺得其他家長真大壓力,真可悲 :-| ~~~~~~。

16#
發表於 05-2-4 14:07 |只看該作者

我有之前多位媽咪post ga資料,只供參考

My daughter had studied in 3 different nurseries and kindergarten in Tai Po. From her performance, you may have some insight on the 3 kindergarten.
(1) 明雅幼兒園(新興花園) She was only 2 years old (N1 class) when studying in Mink Nursery.
1.She adapted very fast and her teacher (I am not talking about all teachers. I'm talking about her teacher only. As a matter of fact, the teacher who teaches is much more important than which school the child studies.) was always cheerful and nice.
2. My daughter sang a lot after studying in Mink.
3. The teacher reported to me how she was doing every day when I picked her up. The environment is also fantastic.
4. The thing that I appreciated most is the parent student activities. There were quite a lot of chances for parents to take part in the school's activities. Most of the activities were held at weekend to suit working parents.( Most kindergartens and nurseryies hold the parent activities on weekdays.)
(2) 大埔循道衛理
As my daughter was already registered in this kindergarten before registering in Mink, she went to this K at the age of 3 (K1 class).
1. She seldom sang at home.
2. I saw teachers yell at the kids as doing the daily register.
3. Not many parent activites.
4. Her teacher did not say much eagerly about my daughter at teacher-parent meeting.
5. Students had to do too much and too difficult writing work. (My opinion only)
(3) 大埔聖保錄幼兒園
As we were not satisfied with the above K., we tried some other schools. Finally, we chose Tai Po St. Paul’s Nursery and they accepted my daughter in N2 class.
1. The physical environment was no good I have to say.
2. The sister ( the headmistress) interviewed my husband instead of my daughter as she stressed clearly they provide service to local parents.
3. They have experienced teachers who are very patient in handling the children. (not only 1, but most of them)
4. The Nursery is open to parents. Parents always watch their kids doing exercise at the little playground outside. Parents got chance to share. There are also a parent association to help link parents together and helping running school’s activities.
5. Since it is a nursery governed by the Social Welfare Department (not ED), the teacher-pupil ratio is relatively low (1 to 12). So the teachers understood every child very well and be able to rectify their individual shortcomings.
6. As it is a whole-day nursery, my daughter learnt self-caring very well, dressing herself, eating on her own, courtesy, etc.
7. My daughter showed confidence in learning since they would not be given something beyond their ability to accomplish. (As some kindergartens and nurseries, they sell their high academic standard of students which, I think in some ways , means the pupils are forced to learn something difficult.)
8. Communication between teachers and parents is encouraged. Once I was not happy with some of the methodologies of the School. I discussed it with the teachers. They further evaluated the case and made some changes. I really appreciated that. When there were different views on 筆順, they did not defend themselves but further researched in this case. They checked the reference books and came out with a satisfying solution.
9. The School did not show off by organizing the graduation ceremony in public. They held a very warm and successful graduation ceremony which both parents and pupils had a very memorable day.
(4) 綠葉
My daughter did not study in this K. But some of my friends whose children had studied there changed school in the mid way. I don’t know why. But I don’t have a warm and caring feeling on this K.

大埔聖保錄幼兒園聽說都幾好. 但大埔浸信會幼稚園運頭塘分校近我屋企. 我和一班教書的朋友傾計她們提議我比女女讀
1) 教育學院--- 校園環境師資都好.
2) 大埔浸信會幼稚園運頭塘分校---附近居住家長的口啤唔錯. 而且我是因為周校長而讀此校,她是個很有經驗的教育工作者.
3) 安基司英文班---課程編得唔錯. 有些外籍老師都很好.

我其實報了好多間,并交了留位費.我的意見是:
1) 安基司---校舍靚, 但課程太淺. 這是一般家長的投訴.師資一般. 都幾多學生轉去kowloon tong.
2) 英藝---受訓師資少. 很催谷學生以提升校譽我對這間沒有好感.
3 ) 綠葉--功課淺, 小朋友一般都讀得開心. 但現在少人讀了. 因大埔幼稚園越開越多.
4)寶兒--定老牌幼稚園.中英文都注重.頗受追捧.
5)新開的自然教育幼稚園(滌濤山):國際學校,今年開, 教育模式似教育學院, 有打算辦私小.環境靚, 但不是教育人士所開,欠吸引力.

我對大埔區的幼稚園認識不太多, 就我所知來說,住大埔中心,如不介意半日, 我喜歡寶兒, 可以打好入小學的基礎. 但沒有幼兒班.
安基司讀幼兒班都O.K. 起碼室內空氣流通些.
我去過英藝看幼兒班上課, 很擠逼, 小朋友好容易傳播病菌. 我亦不喜歡綠葉的室內環境, 雖大, 但似工廠.

如想讀全日, 聖保祿和寶湖幼兒園, 教育學院都幾好. 我將來亦會為細仔選這幾間.

大埔浸信會幼稚園同運頭塘分校是同一機構. 一直以來都是大埔舊墟的較受歡迎, 現在多了人喜歡運頭塘分校, 因校長是由大埔舊墟轉過來的.
你亦可以考慮大埔的教育學院匯豐幼兒發展中心. 雖然不容易入, 但可 以一試. 請留意,今年9月便可報名.

web-site:
www.ied.edu.hk/sece/eclc/c/cindex.htm

我打過電話去大埔的教育學院匯豐幼兒發展中心. 但時間唔得,全日班9-4:30,我要返工所以唔可以,妳囡囡等到位就妳啦!

聖保錄:
http://www.spn.edu.hk

寶湖:
沒有網址. 簡單聯絡資料可去:
http://www/cmacuhk.org.hk/version3/ser/ser_child.htm

我個人覺得大埔區沒有所謂的名校幼稚園, 家長選幼稚園是看口卑. 除了教育學院是另類教學方式, 就我個人所知,以下幼稚園都是半日, 有的是活動教學, 有的是主題教學, 口卑唔錯 (至於師資, 請閱讀幼稚園概覽).

1)大埔浸信會幼稚園運頭塘分校
有家長說課程比kowloon tong 的學校淺, 我認為o.k. 我親身去了解, 所有家長都話好.

2)大埔浸信會舊墟幼稚園
聽家長說課程o.k. 家長口卑都是正面的. 計以往升小學紀錄, 舊墟比運頭塘好. 可能是和住址有關.

3)大埔循道衛理
有人話過這學校老師較嚴, 課程較深, 有聯繫小學. 涵接傳統小學 (一定o.k.)

4) 禮賢會
我識人讀這間, 己港大畢業了. 小朋友好鍾意返學.

有些家長喜歡:
1)安基司
我鄰近小朋友好多讀這間. 可能是同又大又新又靚有關. 英文課聽聞做得唔錯. 對外籍老師評語, 家長說高班的老師較有經驗和心機. 中文班, 一般家長就都返得開心, 但課程較淺. 我認識中有己有數名該校中文班的小朋友轉去kowloon tong, 例如: st. Catherine, 浸大附屬幼稚園,培正, 創價.

2)英藝
我鄰近亦有好多小朋友讀這間. 可能是新和靚, 加上中英文平衡得幾好. 聽聞幾催谷, 課程較深. 但一班小朋友在課室很擠擁, 我不喜歡. 家長對這間學校, 毀譽參半, 聽聞師資學歷不高, 但有兩個朋友的女兒說返學好開心. 又有家長說有的老師態度不好, 有的卻認為這個收費來說算是不錯. 有教書朋友將小朋友由教育學院轉來英藝. 她的理論是 :”我想小朋友讀課程深的學校, 師資學歷不高并不代表教唔好小朋友. 我不想小朋友涵接小學時會有困難的適應期”. 我想, 選學校要似乎小朋友能力適合那類學校. 我女兒是較適合活動自由的學校.

3)綠葉
有朋友仔女讀, 評價普通, 但小朋友都開心. 家長話課程淺.

另:
明雅-----以前口卑好好, 而家沒有朋友仔女讀. 可能太多選擇了.

而家幼稚園對升小學并不似以前起咁大作用, 除了私校. 找間適合自己小朋友的幼稚園吧. Year 2005 又變政策. 以上學校好唔好, 老師是否有愛心, 是否適合自己的小朋友, 就要靠你自己去多多親身了解了

17#
發表於 05-2-4 14:24 |只看該作者

最後我自己選擇救世軍幼兒園,我認同佢ga教學理念,希望小朋友開開心心返學,唔想咁細個就有壓力!   

18#
發表於 05-2-4 14:33 |只看該作者

loklokma47

真係好多謝你的資料,因我真的完全不知道邊間幼兒園好,只係上網睇到人地話好我就去,我真係一個冇用的媽媽,但我現在就會開始努力去搵一間適合我囡囡的學校。多謝你

19#
發表於 05-2-4 14:35 |只看該作者

loklokma47,

Thank you very much for your detailed research and comments!  You are a star!  Saving alot of my time.

Before, I was thinking to visit and register with 聖保錄, 安基司, 英藝, 明雅 and 綠葉.  But now, I will change my mind.  I would like to know which one is by 主題教學?  As I am not keen on those by 活動教學.

Thank you very much again!

20#
發表於 05-2-4 14:36 |只看該作者

loklokma47,

Is it the one at Tai Yuen Estate?

loklokma47 寫道:
最後我自己選擇救世軍幼兒園,我中意佢ga教學理念,希望小朋友開開心心返學,唔想咁細個就有壓力!   
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖