Re: 葵青64,65,66網入黎講下結果丫

所以你要想清楚.值唔值得博.
如果入不到仁立/仁紀,其他就唔想讀.
而青衣起碼都有4-5間可以揀得過.

103#
發表於 05-12-2 14:05 |只看該作者

MIMI&LONG

Regarding YLM, I feel a bit more homework when my daughter was in P1.  In P2, I feel the homework is a bit less than P1.  Usually around 5 or 6.  Dictation in P1 was usually Chinese and English in alternative week. P1 was not difficult.  In P2, the level of English seems like jump up a bit which I do not expect (co'z P1 was not difficult).   I heard that Yap Laap will exam some extra material which did not learn from class.  Forturnatively, YLM will not do so (as far as I experienced).  But, in order to classific the best, the exam papers will add 1 to 3 Qs which require the kids to think.

For the principal, she has a 讀寫障 daughter but now more than 10 yrs old.  This is one of the reason I chose this sch cos she should know the parents' difficult.  I feel she quite nice and love the kids.

In Tsing Yi (my district), TY Chu Yan and Ho Chak Wan also gave a sit to my daughter in the 3 round.  I can share my feeling here:-

1. I personally like TY Chu Yan because the campus is big and bright (But cold and windy in winter).  Canteen can use Optopus.  The principal Mr Chau is fair and good.  He will give chance to all kids for interview in 3 round if application was made.  However, he insisted to offer 15 sits because he intends to limit to 35 for a class so as more to lower the level of teaching and resources.  However, as I like Lam Woo, I can only give up this invaluable chance.
(2) The principal of Ho Chak Wan (the old one) was transferred from good primary sch of the group in Kowloon side in a few years ago.  She is also good and well experience.  I like the old Ho Chak Wan much more than the new one.
(3) I did not have a good experience with 世德. When I went to the sch after I knew my daughter only got the 6th choice, they only asked my to complete the details of my daugther and would inform my if I am a winner of their lucky draw.  I only complete name, address, phone no etc.  The even did not ask for the identity number etc.  I hate them because I knew from my friend they had already assign the sit the some close connected person and well known person's friends.  But they still asked others helpless parents to complete the inform and gave a dream to them.  I did not want my kid to learn these sort of false!!

honeyabc

104#
發表於 05-12-2 14:32 |只看該作者

Hi honeyabc,

You are right and I agreed with you all   

As I also like Lam Woo very much, so I have to choose YLM/YL because which schools have the high percentage to enter Lam Woo.       

105#
發表於 05-12-2 15:12 |只看該作者

honeyabc,

Thank you for your kind introduciton to YLMPS.
I like the prinicpal as well as she is so nice and friendly to their pupils & parents.

I have same feelings as you. I also like TY Chu Yan & Ho Chak Wan (old one - the one at Cheung Hang).

Do u know the NET Ms Sue Henderson, is she also the NET of Yan Lapp?

106#
發表於 05-12-2 18:23 |只看該作者

KLChow: You may read from YL & YLM websites for the outcomes and other details.  From my understanding, the no. of students to Lam Woo are both around 48 to 52.  But bear in mind that your kid should be in classes A or B.  The sch has classified the best students in class A and then class B.  These students will properly be clasified as band 1.  The classification is starting from P3 only.

Mrssslui: I have no idea for NET!

honeyabc

107#
發表於 05-12-2 23:09 |只看該作者

Hi honeyabc,

Thank you for your valuable comments.  It is very helpful for me.       

各位你地認為"主恩 (葵涌)"好唔好???  請比D意見

108#
發表於 05-12-6 13:50 |只看該作者

請問各位,

65 內第二,三位可選什麼 ?

Mrssslui,

恭喜. 你是否20分抽到仁紀呢 ?

‹ 上一主題|下一主題