密      碼:
搜索
教育王國 討論區 小一選校 St Paul Co-ed 2nd Interview
樓主: gifthoney
go

St Paul Co-ed 2nd Interview [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 11-10-21 23:39 |只看該作者
tinyan1977, congratulations!  Do u have any idea how many of these shortlisted candidates belong to related parties?

102#
發表於 11-10-22 00:23 |只看該作者
Congratulaions tinyan1977!

Pls check PM.

103#
發表於 11-10-22 02:08 |只看該作者
thank you all! my child just lucky!  He is a BIG boy!  Dont worry too much!  Keep waiting for good news you all!  Dont miss the 2555xxxx call!  All the best!

104#
發表於 11-10-24 13:03 |只看該作者
Seems only related group receive 2nd interview call last week.  Anyone receive call this week, especially unrelated group?  Please update if lucky parents received good news.  Thanks!

105#
發表於 11-10-24 13:14 |只看該作者
Another mommy has just opened another topice re. SPCC 2nd in calls received

tinyan77 and other lucky mommies, if you don't mind can you pls go to that topic and leave some details so that the rest of us can guage if we still have a chance?  thx

106#
發表於 11-10-25 14:11 |只看該作者
how can we combine two forums together?
I just wanna share what  I've heard because I am very anxious about what is going on also like all of you!

Tomorrow (Wed) will be the first date of 2nd interview

So far they have called Related + religion only   

No 2nd interview call on Sat or yesterday (Monday)

So you all still have a chance!

will share after I have more info

107#
發表於 11-10-25 17:35 |只看該作者
My girl is now in SPCCPS P3. We are not related, no religion and went to a "hea" kindergarten with no real extra curricular activities.  We did not even submit portfolio at the time of the application.  My girl still got in in the end so I think there is chance for everyone.  After undergoing the P1 selection process once, I truly believe that the school will select students who are suitable for their school.  So even if you do not get in, it is not a pity.  It is best to send your children to schools which are well suited to them.

108#
發表於 11-10-25 17:50 |只看該作者
Thanks CCJJ for your words of comfort!  You are very kind and may I know if your kid had got some certificates when applied for K1? May I know the character of your kid? Is your child gifted?  Sorry, just want to know if u don't mind. Thank you very much!

109#
發表於 11-10-25 21:45 |只看該作者
friendly reminder to BK users:

小心好多人系BK到 'wan'食, 敬請用智慧分辨消息來源!

there have been instances that people who 'seem to be parents' and share with you how their own 'children' are able to get into super xxxx famous schools.

Some will share with you their 'tips' on what they did to train their kids. And, eventually, they will tell you which exam, which company, what type of 'services' they used to 'increase their chance' to get into the super famous schools.

This include the interview training centre, extra curricular activities, etc.

Therefore, be aware of this type of soft selling, and be smart when you read the postings!

110#
發表於 11-10-26 12:56 |只看該作者
sorry, one side note: please do not pm me about what I just posted about the 'pretend to be parents' but actually softselling in BK via pm or forum.

I posted it because I was reminded by other BK moms last yr and I thanked those moms who reminded me.

Just PLEASE make sure that when other BK 'moms' told you eventually which interview class helped their kids to go to super famous schools, REMEMBER: Those are POSSIBLY marketers, not real 'moms/ dads' !

111#
發表於 11-10-26 17:57 |只看該作者
To mamamummy, my girl is by no way gifted.  The only advantage she has is she was born in Jan.  She used to be a shy child and she is not aggressive at all.  She is my first child so at the time, I was a bit clueless about P1 applications and we did not do much.  We did not participate in any competitions nor did we take any interview class or additional classes in the academic subjects.  In fact when she applied for P1, she got rejected by all the schools except SPCCPS.

112#
發表於 11-11-2 20:22 |只看該作者
Hi CCJJ, but your kid must be something special -- rejected by all schools except SPCCPS. What do you think the reasons they chose you kid? I don't think "Born in Jan" is the only advantage. Do you mind to share your experience? Thanks a lot!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題