教育王國 討論區 特殊教育 我家有個小頑童﹗
樓主: faith
go

我家有個小頑童﹗ [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 04-12-13 18:50 |只看該作者

Re: 我家有個小頑童﹗

Hi Faith

Just saw this topic and read through the messages.

My hats off to you for trying very hard to understand your son and his character.  I have gone through a similar patch with my elder girl who is a super-stubborn child, and so fussy with every single little thing (eg. clothings, homework, bag).  We had a very strained relationship 2-3 years ago but managed to get through.

Things can only get better with each passing day as the child grows up and understands more of you, and you of him.

Take care!  

102#
發表於 04-12-13 19:32 |只看該作者

dear CCM
        你的孩子會不會也是highly sensitive child (請參看我另一個topic,在這個討論區的第二頁),如果是,那就不用太頭痛了,至少可以較容易掌握呢﹗
           仔仔現在要停學了,希望不會有問題就好了﹗
           很高興認識你﹗我仔仔已經配了眼鏡,今個星期六有得戴,很難才找到圓型的,橢圓型太老積,不可愛,如果不是scanner有問題,好想登仔仔戴左眼鏡張相出來﹗     
「對弱者的同情往往變成對強者的仇恨,我們尤其要學會如何將這種愚蠢的傾向昇華。」 ---馬斯洛,<<人本心理學>>

103#
發表於 04-12-13 22:58 |只看該作者

Hi

Maybe she is...  but at least we have overcome our differences and reached an understanding now.   I think she basically prefers us to treat her as an equal than treating her like a baby.    

Great about the glasses.       I tried round ones for my son before but he didn't like them too much.   By the way, I saw a pair of square glasses over the weekend and kept thinking of your son for wanting a pair.....

Take care of yourself.  Weather is rather cool these few days so don't catch a cold!
‹ 上一主題|下一主題