教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 想入拔萃女小學
樓主: Teng
go

想入拔萃女小學 [複製鏈接]

101#
發表於 07-2-22 17:32 |只看該作者

Re: 想入拔萃女小學

cinema 寫道:
I do not believe any particular KG has a special favour for DGJS, maybe except its SKH's KGs like CCKG, SKH etc provided that the girls are equally strong in academic/sport achievement.
Victoria, KV, SC have no advantages at all. Girls accepted are purely because they are good enough, I guess they can do so if they studied in other KGs too.

I agreed that some of the parents in DGJS and CCKG are very very rich, but not all.  At least the friends that I know, their daughters are studying in DGJS and CCKG, are not very rich.  Most of them are middle class, but well educated.

My daughter is very very lucky got admitted to DGJS.  I am also a working mum, middle class, no religious.  Actually, most of my daughter's classmates got admitted to DGJS, their family are also middle class, working mums, no religious.  

But, some of the school-mates who are rich, smart, SKH's member, not admitted.  So, I think interview is all depends on luck and how good of their mood during the interview.

Before my daughter got into CCKG, I also heard that no relation, not a doctor, don't think about it.  But, the fact is not.  Otherwise, my daughter would not got in, cos we are not rich and professional.

‹ 上一主題|下一主題