81#
發表於 06-7-11 13:52 |只看該作者

Re: 真道書院(小學部)

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

82#
發表於 06-7-12 00:33 |只看該作者

Oh No ....... !!  leehoma,

2.        誠如他常說 : there is no point to argue !!

3.        首先,leehoma並非真道家長,故此請大家無謂與他 argue。

4.        leehoma 可能會說,我雖非家長,但我在這公開園地是有權仗義執言、自衛打倒一切illogical 的 challenges的。就因為咁,恐怕 argue 會沒完沒了,試問誰會忽然話自己唔中肯、講

83#
發表於 06-7-12 06:17 |只看該作者

[quote]
KenBaBa 寫道:
        Oh No ....... !!  leehoma,

2.        誠如他常說 : there is no point to argue !!

3.        首先,leehoma並非真道家長,故此請大家無謂與他 argue。

4.        leehoma 可能會說,我雖非家長,但我在這公開園地是有權仗義執言、自衛打倒一切illogical 的 challenges的。就因為咁,恐怕 argue 會沒完沒了,試問誰會忽然話自己唔中肯、講

84#
發表於 06-7-12 10:44 |只看該作者

85#
發表於 06-7-12 10:53 |只看該作者

86#
發表於 06-7-12 11:03 |只看該作者

Yes, Andrew,

I found her.

該用戶已被刪除

87#
發表於 06-7-12 11:09 |只看該作者

88#
發表於 06-7-12 11:42 |只看該作者

身為真道家長,我歡迎非真道家長對真道的理性討論或argue。如果非真道家長只對真道作非理性的攻擊,這當然不用理會。

很多事情都沒有標準答案,但這並不表示不用討論或爭論。其實剛好相反,這我們才要多聽意見多討論。如果事情有標準答案就不用爭論,除非是要証明那標準答案是錯的。

89#
發表於 06-7-12 12:24 |只看該作者

90#
發表於 06-7-12 12:26 |只看該作者

I absolutely agree with cow and leehoma001
comments and BK actually serve the purpose that parents can express their view(whether good or bad) freely and others will make their own judgment. If one just want to know good a school to be, only listen to the corresponding principal's comment is enough.

Dear Bob&Wendy,

We are not in a position to say a school is good or bad, every school must has it's strength and weakness, it all depends on it match with your expectation or not. If you appreciate their goods and can bear their shortcoming, then you already choose a suitable school. BUT the very basic assumption is you really know what is the TRUTH (it apply to all school, please don't be sensitive) and how can you know it, will rely on forum as this.

91#
發表於 06-7-12 20:24 |只看該作者

Dear leehoma,

I have expected your extremely fast response as what I had calculated !

I guess that you and your wife may have very close connection with the EMB and you may have easy accessibility to the schools' internal affairs, financial situation and administative operations, yet for the laymen like us, how can we investigate thoroughly and precisely on all the schools' resources before making a choice among the schools? Furthermore, I don't see why it a must to invetigate so before choosing a school. It makes the situation more complicated. Can you tell me which primary school is the most resourceful one in HK? Which one is the most reliable? Which one is the best (in whichever terms)? Or if you don't mind, can you tell us which school is your kid studying that provides us with a good hint to apply for that very best school (if you won't criticise me for stepping too far and too much into your own business and privacy) !? (Please don't take my words seriously or regard it offensive or challenging, I would rather wish you treat my words a joke.)

I do respect freedom of speech and respect others' views. However, I do really feel a bit hurt or humiliated by your speech (may be due to the fact that recently I'm also a Logos parent) no matter you mean it or not. I got to tell you the truth that you got to sense it. This is the sensations and feelings of many parents who are and are not Logos parents ( but I cannot provide any statitics ). That is why I am asking for your consideration on others' feelings.

I have to reiterate that to find a school "suitable" to oneself has already been a very hard task. I have also listed out so many elements for considering a school and I chose it strictly according to my own yardsticks but not merely on the speech delivered by the Principal.

To be honest, I find it really frustrating and exhausting to go on to debate at the corner.

Cheers, Best regards !!  

92#
發表於 06-7-13 11:11 |只看該作者

Hi, leehoma,

真的,從你身上我更加了解 logical 和 illogical 的分別!

喺呢,你囝囝在 IS 一定讀得很好吧,是不是 totally perfect?

其實,在你眼中是不是所有 non-IS 行 activity-based approach(aba) 都行得不好,或是不倫不類,唯獨是 IS 才配行 aba 呢?有沒有一間半間直資學校你頗為接受呢?

若你不介意的話,我想向其他 BK 家長推舉你做直資學校的校鞭,提醒她/他們 what exactly aba is. 除非他/她們的囝囡改讀 IS, 你話好唔好呀?

93#
發表於 06-7-13 11:23 |只看該作者

94#
發表於 06-7-13 11:40 |只看該作者

95#
發表於 06-7-13 11:46 |只看該作者

KenBaBa 寫道:
Oh No ....... !! leehoma,

2. 誠如他常說 : there is no point to argue !!

3. 首先,leehoma並非真道家長,故此請大家無謂與他 argue。

4. leehoma 可能會說,我雖非家長,但我在這公開園地是有權仗義執言、自衛打倒一切illogical 的 challenges的。就因為咁,恐怕 argue 會沒完沒了,試問誰會忽然話自己唔中肯、講

96#
發表於 06-7-13 22:55 |只看該作者

12, "如果一個人send PM 給我,話我静静話你知啦......,成個八婆咁,我一定第一時間trash佢。" yes, if a person is a typical 八婆, that means she could not stop talking and talking, so there is no point to argue with her.

13. If one's deduction is just based on  is some hear-say reference and she was not show what she heard or the information came from, we will not know her logic and how can we discuss with her.

14. Oh No ....... !! leehoma,  .... (anyone want to add something)

Nobody want to add something, I add by myself la.

15, You are a so long gas women, I wonder if your husband can stand with you, yes, you are very glad to have a "rational discussion" with KenBaBa, but I guess KenBaBa will be very unhappy that you still want to discuss with him la.

16. You are women, maybe Longley women, yes, in your position, you want to talk more to to a man, but KenBaBa is a BaBa, how can he talk to you too long and too much, his wife and children are waiting for him la.

17. You are not only long gas, but also long tongue, if you have not have a long tongue, how can you write so much, repeat and repeat la.

97#
發表於 06-7-14 00:36 |只看該作者

Oh No ....... !! Dear Andrew and 20101101,

Please do not spill oil over the fire. In fact the fire has been dying down. Furthermore leehoma has explained his situation and delivered an apology, please do not push too far !

Obviously leehoma familiarizes with school running in HK, and his views, although parts of them are hardly acceptable to all, parts of them do carry some positive messages and at least informative.  He is also a caring parent to his son !  I think he is similar to us, also always striking the best for our own kids and other students in HK.  If we are on the same direction, then why not we cease fire, cool down, and change our topics on, let's say, the defects of the HK education system, the unfair allocation methodology - the Grand Lucky Draw, etc.  

Dear leehoma,

I'm sorry too !  May be let's jump out of this boxing corner and both return to our daily lives and do something more meaningful.  Please extend my concern to your son, wife and family.  I am sincere.

識英雄重英雄 !

Best regards,
KenBaBa

98#
發表於 06-7-14 10:03 |只看該作者

99#
發表於 06-7-14 10:56 |只看該作者

呢個Topic都好搞笑,最搞笑的Keyword有三:

1. 識英雄重英雄