教育王國 討論區 國際學校 Shanghai Mommies Club
樓主: critic
go

Shanghai Mommies Club [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 05-2-2 14:38 |只看該作者

Re: Shanghai Mommies Club

Dear Happyeasy :

Yes.  My friend brought her Philipino maid to SH under tourist visa. The maid has to come back to HK every year to renew her visa.

82#
發表於 05-2-2 14:38 |只看該作者

sandydojo

Oh...my experience for apply the特區護照.  A special thing you have to prepare is an itinerary or airticket for both your husband and baby.  Without this, they won't treat your case as urgent.

Don't worry of the 炮杖 down town in SH.  It is not allowed and if you are living in a sizable estate, that's not a issue.

83#
發表於 05-2-2 14:52 |只看該作者

Thank you Dianakay,

I asked the visa issuing authority in Hong Kong and was told that the maid had to come back to Hong Kong every two to three months to renew her tourist visa.  Do you know how frequent your friend's philipino maid needs to renew her visa? Once a year? That will be more convenient.

Dianakay 寫道:
Dear Happyeasy :

Yes.  My friend brought her Philipino maid to SH under tourist visa. The maid has to come back to HK every year to renew her visa.

84#
發表於 05-2-2 18:25 |只看該作者

My friend told me that her maid only needs to come back to Hong Kong once a year.

bdgs

85#
發表於 05-2-2 22:00 |只看該作者

Dear Dianakay,
May I know which stream your bb is going to attend, the international division or the local division and when do you send your application form. I also want to let my son to join the Oct 2005 nursery class as he will be by then 2 years old .
Thank you.

86#
發表於 05-2-3 15:58 |只看該作者

Dear Angela:

The international division. I send my application in Oct 04.

bdgs

87#
發表於 05-2-3 16:48 |只看該作者

Dear Dianakay,

Thank you for your useful information.  Can I ask you one more question? What traveling document should I submit to the SCL kindergarten for early application if my son is British citizen and he has no any permit (居留證) in Mainland China?

We are going to go to SH this Mar/Apr, if we want to visit their campus, should we make an appointment in advance or can we directly walk in their campus?

Dear all SH moms,

I am so glad to meet you all here, We may not feel so lonely when the time we've to move to SH.  Besides, I wish we can organize a baby gathering either in HK or SH in the future, so that we can share our educating experience or feelings and let our babies make friends with each other.  Keep in touch!!!!
Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him. Sarah said, "God has brought me laughter and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me." - Genesis 21:5-6

88#
發表於 05-2-3 17:50 |只看該作者

Dear  C Wong :

My son didn't has any any permit in Mainland china when he registered . They need the copies of your son passport and two photos. The registration fee is RMB 1500.

You must call them to made an  appointment before u visit the campus, otherwise the security guard will not let u in .

bdgs
bdgs  

89#
發表於 05-2-3 21:12 |只看該作者

Glad to see some BK members join the discussion of the Shanghai Mommies Club.

Critic and 11月媽咪, How are you?  I have already come back to HK on 29/1.  11月媽咪, I did call you before I left and your phone cannot be connected.

Just to say hello to all of you.  Cheers,  

90#
發表於 05-2-3 23:09 |只看該作者

Dear SH mommies,

May I know which brand of milk powder you feed your babies? Do you buy the milk powder in supermarket? or order from the hospitals? As read from HK news, the mainland milk powder will make baby's head turn bigger and worsen their health!! I am worried that if I need to order the milk powder from oversea/HK to SH once I move back to SH in coming April!!! Kindly advice!

CNY is coming! Wish you and your lovely babies have a happy and prosperous Chicken year!!!

Cheers,
Sandy
Misaki was born on 12th March, 05!

91#
發表於 05-2-4 00:00 |只看該作者

Sandy

My daughter is having S26 no.3 from Taiwan.  When she was drinking No.1, we bought from HK.  We have no confidence in China milk powder.  As S26 No.3 selling in Taiwan is made in Ireland, HK's is Singapore.  Therefore we used to let her drink Ireland milk

92#
發表於 05-2-4 00:08 |只看該作者

Little Wing,

I thought you were missing the chance to meet us up before you leave...

I used to turn off my home phone while accompanying my daughter sleep everytime.  Hence please call my mobile at anytime.  Never mind let's meet when we back to SH.  We are having a biger group here.  

LittleWing 寫道:
Glad to see some BK members join the discussion of the Shanghai Mommies Club.

Critic and 11月媽咪, How are you?  I have already come back to HK on 29/1.  11月媽咪, I did call you before I left and your phone cannot be connected.

Just to say hello to all of you.  Cheers,  

Critic,

Are you fine?  Drop us a note if you can.  How's your new ahyi?

Happy Lunar New Year to all SH moms.

93#
發表於 05-2-4 10:46 |只看該作者

11月媽媽 寫道:
Sandy

My daughter is having S26 no.3 from Taiwan.  When she was drinking No.1, we bought from HK.  We have no confidence in China milk powder.  As S26 No.3 selling in Taiwan is made in Ireland, HK's is Singapore.  Therefore we used to let her drink Ireland milk

11月媽媽 ,

How do you order the milk powder from Taiwan? By your friends? or post by shipment? In fact, I found Sino-americano could let us order Meadjohnson A+, but worry that it is made in China!    As I heard that baby could finish one can of milk powder so easy, if I have to buy from oversea, how many cans should I order in one time???

Kindly advice! Many thanks!

Sandy

94#
發表於 05-2-4 11:58 |只看該作者

Sandy,

My friends and relatives bring that for us when they come.   (Very heavy 6 cans of 1.2L = 10kg)  I have no confident to order it in SH.  Our friend who is the operation head of one 大賣場but not 加樂x.  He is not going to feed his baby CN ordered milk.  

Can't tell how many cans you will need because you have to observe her/his sooner.  The can indicates the volumn of each spoon.  For my daughter now 15 months.  A big can 1.2L for 10 days.  PS no 1.2L in HK ka.

95#
發表於 05-2-4 12:32 |只看該作者

11月媽媽,

Oh no...then, I will be headache to find the foreign made milk powder in SH! Let me search if any menthod could allow me to "post" the milk powder to SH...I don't want my baby will have a big big head ar    

BTW, thanks for your useful info.!

96#
發表於 05-2-4 12:48 |只看該作者

sandy,

I didn't mean the milk powder selling in SH is not made by foreign country ah. For example, S26 is made in Singapore here.

sandydojo 寫道:
11月媽媽,

Oh no...then, I will be headache to find the foreign made milk powder in SH! Let me search if any menthod could allow me to "post" the milk powder to SH...I don't want my baby will have a big big head ar    

BTW, thanks for your useful info.!

97#
發表於 05-2-4 14:22 |只看該作者

Oh I see!  

Coz I checked your message once I woke up, so...... :  :

98#
發表於 05-2-4 14:59 |只看該作者

sandydojo 寫道:

11月媽媽 ,

How do you order the milk powder from Taiwan? By your friends? or post by shipment? In fact, I found Sino-americano could let us order Meadjohnson A+, but worry that it is made in China!    As I heard that baby could finish one can of milk powder so easy, if I have to buy from oversea, how many cans should I order in one time???

Kindly advice! Many thanks!

Sandy

Sandy,

The A+ in shanghai is imported from the US but packing in Guongzhou. Each tin (900g) should be enough for 5-7 days. A+ in HK ismade in Holland.

I haven't tried any local A+ yet. If u need it, it is better to order it from Meadjohnson directly in Shanghai.

99#
發表於 05-2-4 21:12 |只看該作者

Joannek,

Thank for your useful info.! I will do my best to breastfeed my newborn baby first, but if breastfeeding is not enough for baby, I would like to supplement S26 or A+ milk powder to her! That's better to know that the milk powder is foreign made instead of China, I will check with Meadjohnson or Wyeth directly to see how the order be made!

Stay in touch!   

Sandy

100#
發表於 05-2-4 23:15 |只看該作者

Dear Dianakay,

Thank you very much!!!  You are so kind.  BTW, when will you know the result for the SCL Kindergarten??
Abraham was a hundred years old when his son Isaac was born to him. Sarah said, "God has brought me laughter and everyone who hears about this will laugh with me." - Genesis 21:5-6
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖