教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 沙田培僑10/10及17/10面試
樓主: Heather
go

沙田培僑10/10及17/10面試 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 04-11-2 17:14 |只看該作者

Re: 沙田培僑

waisiuchuen,

I also feel frustrated  for my friends & relatives responses  towards admission of  Pui Kiu....

1.  New school,  no history

2.  Political background

WaiwaibbMami

82#
發表於 04-11-2 17:28 |只看該作者

WaiwaibbMami :
還有他們說最重要這學校是左派的. 雖然是出於關心我覺得很煩, 因我很喜歡這學校.

83#
發表於 04-11-2 17:44 |只看該作者

I have the same feeling with you.   

Nice to hear the voices of  Pui Kiu kids Mom and Dads.    Hello,  my  son's name is Wai Wai , he's going to study P.1 next year &  we live in Tai Po.

84#
發表於 04-11-2 19:00 |只看該作者

Re: 沙田培僑10/10及17/10面試

waisiuchuen 寫道:
heather :
對不起!
有一個提議如果能改一改個標題可能會有多D會員入內交流.

我試過改都改不到.或者可以另開一個專題,並把現在這個專題用hyper-link貼在第一頁.

85#
發表於 04-11-2 20:28 |只看該作者

我都想知道左派和其他學校有什麼分別 ?
無論左派定右派都係想培育小朋友,其實最重要係小朋友返學開心,唔係為求分數去讀書,否則就失去學習意義.

我都想到最後一刻才選培僑,但我想一所學校可以開辦數十年都有佢理由.
在中國大陸全都是左派學校,有什麼問題呢?唔通個個唔返學就係為一下子 :最重要這學校是左派的.       

醒目開學勳章

86#
發表於 04-11-2 22:04 |只看該作者

My son got accepted into P1. I asked the teachers during the interview what they mean by "love of China" (as stated in their bronchure). The teachers explained that it means the love of the Chinese culture and civilisation, but NOT the love of the Communist party. I felt better after their explanantion.

87#
發表於 04-11-2 22:59 |只看該作者

介報會是否話,鼓勵小朋友放學後可以留下來,可以做完功課先走,而且留校久些,就不用回家看電視,特別是在職父母不在家,只有家傭看管那些小朋友。

我只聽到這幾句,詳情就不知。

88#
發表於 04-11-2 23:15 |只看該作者

My daughter has also been admitted to P1 in 2005 but I am still considering it because I found that there is a high voltage electricity transmission tower (450KV) in front of the entrance of the school.  

Do you know whether the electro megnetic field from the tower will affect the health or not?

89#
發表於 04-11-2 23:17 |只看該作者

hi, williamnks , all mums and dads,

totaly agree with u tt 左派 or 右派 is not our main concern, we only concern our kids can enjoy their school life.

90#
發表於 04-11-2 23:44 |只看該作者

Ronald mama,

面試時我問過老師, 他說放學後留在學校做功課(大約一至兩個小時)很彈性隨家長意願, 而亦會安排校車回家.

91#
發表於 04-11-3 00:08 |只看該作者

qwong 寫道:
My daughter has also been admitted to P1 in 2005 but I am still considering it because I found that there is a high voltage electricity transmission tower (450KV) in front of the entrance of the school.  

Do you know whether the electro megnetic field from the tower will affect the health or not?

I have searched the following article from internet for sharing.

http://www.powerlinefacts.com/Power_Lines_and_Property_Values.htm

[1] Good news
In an attempt to quell some concerns, the Council of the American Physical Society, a body of renowned American physicists, issued the following statement in 1995:

The scientific literature and the reports of reviews by other panels show no consistent, significant link between cancer and power line fields. . . . While it is impossible to prove that no deleterious health effects occur from exposure to any environmental factor, …the conjectures relating cancer to power line fields have not been scientifically substantiated2.

One year later, the U.S. Academy of Sciences joined the physicists in their conclusions:

…[T]he current body of evidence does not show that exposure to these EMFs presents a human health hazard. Specifically, no conclusive and consistent evidence shows that exposure to residential electric and magnetic fields produces cancer, adverse neurobehavioral effects or reproductive and developmental effects3.

These statements were foreshadowed by a British group of epidemiologists known as the Advisory Group on Non-ionizing Radiation ("AGNIR") in 1994. AGNIR, however, reserved judgment on the issue with regard to childhood leukemia: "…epidemiological studies [do] not establish that exposure to EMFs is a cause of cancer although taken together they suggest that the possibility exists is the case of childhood leukaemia."4

[2] Bad news.

The most recent official pronouncement on the subject reopens the debate and muddies the waters more than ever. In June of 1998 an expert panel convened by the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences ("NIEHS") at the behest of Congress issued an alarming press release. The panel concluded that low frequency EMFs, like those surrounding transmission lines, should be classified as a Group 2B human carcinogen under the International Agency for Research on Cancer classification scheme. A Group 2B classification means that "the agent (mixture) is possibly carcinogenic to humans. The exposure circumstances entail exposures that are possibly carcinogenic to humans."

92#
發表於 04-11-3 12:22 |只看該作者

我記得在簡介會羅校長講過p.1唔會留校做功課因他們還細和功課量不多,只在高小及中學推行.  是不是因應家長需求而改了?

在我朋友的feedback關於培僑都很positive,但他們都有提過它是左派,但每人對這"左派"的定義都不同所以不可一概而論,視乎自己接受與否和小朋友是否讀得開心.  我都有疑慮是培僑書院始終是新校(as what people say we're the first white mouse),沒有以往的experience--如學校運作,課程遍排,其他等等都可能不是我們想像中的完善,但我個人就很喜歡這學校的辨學理念及對它有信心,所以最終揀選了培僑.  希望開學後學校與家長可以密切溝通及交換意見令學校不繼進步.  不論大家揀培僑與否都為我們的dream school--CHEERS!!

wapwap 寫道:

面試時我問過老師, 他說放學後留在學校做功課(大約一至兩個小時)很彈性隨家長意願, 而亦會安排校車回家.

93#
發表於 04-11-3 13:36 |只看該作者

Dear All,

My son is lucky enought to be accepted by 3 DDS schools, but I think it is quite to join PK...

We understand this is a new school and there will be year(s) have have it stablized. By looking at example from Logo Academy.....

So, I think we must join together, to help/monitor/feedback....and thus, I think we better form the Parents Committee asap....

Cheer

94#
發表於 04-11-3 14:02 |只看該作者

Hi, swwm,

I agreed with you.  Let's join together closely and give support to our children's school.

Ranran    

95#
發表於 04-11-3 14:19 |只看該作者

有呀!有部份朋友和親戚都不太喜歡我幫囡囡選培僑,我沒有去過介佈會,只在網頁上得到詳情,已很喜歡加上新界區沒有直資一條龍學校.還有在我報名時我都親身在小西灣和北角半山的中小學視察過,又訪問過D學生和老師,連校工都傾過計,都有一個很好的經歷,雖然是新校,但是同一個辦學團體都有很多年的辦學經驗,所以有信心

他們都不喜歡我選親中,但我就偏偏選,不是鬥氣而是我們是中國人親中有何不當?!說不定將來返中國升著名大學有著數!

96#
發表於 04-11-3 14:35 |只看該作者

Yes, I agree too.  If we have better communication with school and other parents, we can have better understanding of children's school life.  Then we can help the children more.

In fact, a newly developed school need time to have more stable operation.  School and students will grow up at the same time.

Because my son is studying in a newly developed kindergarten.  It was very frustrated at the beginning.  For example, the school was still under construction at the end of August, the admin. work were in a mess, etc.

However, all things are in good condition (no matter environment or equippment).  There are newly equipped furnitures, toys, books, etc.  They can have more spaces for their activities.  They can use the function room more frequently.

Now, everthing are running smooth.  Both the school and my son are growing up.

So, if you want to have something, you need to give up other things.  Just depends on what you want to get.

Anyway, I totally agree with Pui Kiu's concept.

Hope to see you soon. :wink:
Kammy

97#
發表於 04-11-3 14:49 |只看該作者

Pulmma

你好細心,去了小西灣和北角的舊校,可否分享一下,在bk及hk-farm有些會員說這兩所是三流學校,好差好差。

98#
發表於 04-11-3 14:50 |只看該作者

死啦!都唔知係唔係已考到一間心儀小學,變了我對囡囡的學校活動沒有以前那麼積極,(以前諗著要考好些小學所以成日參加幼稚園的活動增加暴光率,將來要校長老師幫手都易D!)
有D內疚添!

99#
發表於 04-11-3 15:09 |只看該作者

小西灣的小學生小息時玩得很開心,但我發現到他們很喜歡讀課外書,這點我很欣賞,可能因為地區問題,所以學生家庭質料比較...不過中學就很好很好,因為我去時已放學仲見到很多同學留在學校課外活動,因為我不懂到校務處位置,有位同學見我迷茫就主動問我有否需要幫手,還很熱情地幫手,言論之間比我感覺到他很愛自己的學校.還很主動地及鼓勵我的囡囡入讀培僑. 中學在北角半山豪宅區,學生家庭質素比較好.

我囡囡的校長話比我們知,如果想知間學校好唔好,不妨看看校工,如果間學校令到連校工都對間學校好,這樣這間學校的學生一定好.

100#
發表於 04-11-3 15:10 |只看該作者

其實我和你的情況差不多,我已沒有以前那麼積極參與了!

我也很想知道,有沒有須要由現在開始訓練我仔仔的普通話及英文?

但我所懂的普通話真的非常非常有限 :cry:
Kammy
‹ 上一主題|下一主題