雨衣?

我覺因日日要帶.. 一定要輕身為好.. 我去慧康買定半打擺係屋企架.

如果日真係太大雨, 我先會比佢地著件厚身d, 再比個膠袋佢地袋溼雨衣.

仲有一落大雨 必帶多對襪呀!

Msma

84#
發表於 04-9-13 11:10 |只看該作者

Re: "德望迎新交流"~~Wellcome to all GH's parents

I met a teacher last week who advised that the school campus will not be pull down this academic year as there are a lot of technical problems espcailly money.  It seems that it will take another year.  Be patience.  

My daughter is fine for her secondary life.  Not too much homework to do.  No circula, nothing.  I don't know what's happen even how to pay the school fee.  Much more worse than primary school.

85#
發表於 04-9-13 11:21 |只看該作者

豬仔羊咩咩 :

Secondary pay school fee? Did you arrange with the bank for monthly transfer?  I remember I did that in the very beginning in July when my girl in F1.

Not too much homework is very normal , because  just starts class.  but please remind you girl to work hard ..Some GH girls go to the secondary think they are better the outsiders.  But comes up with the result is the outsiders work very very hard !

What English group is your girl currently in? You may encourage her to make improvement on this field.

There are a few circular and a small hand book. I do read it daily.

Hope she enjoy the secondary school!:)
Msma

86#
發表於 04-9-13 11:27 |只看該作者

I did not arrange as on the registration day, there was only one bank Shanghai Commerical Bank which I believe is not the official one.  This bank is only to sell the bank product.  

I did read the handbook but only about holiday.

My daughter cannot remember her English group name, a ballet person's name, though she told me is the 2nd English group.  Not bad.

87#
發表於 04-9-13 13:29 |只看該作者

豬仔羊咩咩

Acutally , no banks is the official bank. But you better ask school first.  I did arrange the direct transfer because I the Shanghai Commercial Bank is nearby for my easy transaction.  By the way, they did not sell me anything.

Secondary school are quite different from Primary, handbook is for communication between parents and teachers. So I usually think "no news is good news"

The English teaching divides into 17 groups... Group 1- Group 17.  My girl is now in Group 1.  She was only in Group 3 last year.  

Cheers!
Msma

88#
發表於 04-9-14 15:35 |只看該作者

Msma,

Actually how many daughters do you have??? If you have only 1 and she is now in Secondary School. I can tell you there may be some "changes" in Primary School now because of the PTA's establishment.

My daughter is now in P.5, as I know 獎學金(學費減半) is given to the 頭三名 (全級).   

89#
發表於 04-9-14 17:59 |只看該作者

你好!

我有? 四個女! 係呀,知呀. 全級頭三名先有呀!我無份架!
Msma

90#
發表於 04-9-16 15:38 |只看該作者

Re: 德望迎新交流 ~~Wellcome to all GH's parents

我的女兒就讀1B班, 我想打電話給班主任談一談小朋友的表現如何, 10月7日的家長會是否有機會和班主任談話? 請有經驗的媽咪解答, Thanks ^^

91#
發表於 04-9-16 15:55 |只看該作者

至好打電話去, 留低姓名. 女名. 等先生得閑同你祥談,

唔好等十月七日因個日先生會變左蜜糖 比好多家長圍實架. 你好戁攝到埋去架.埋到去講唔夠兩句又會比其他心急家長插嘴架!

:)
Msma

92#
發表於 04-9-16 16:13 |只看該作者

我的女兒就讀1B班, 我想打電話給班主任談一談小朋友的表現如何, 10月7日的家長會是否有機會和班主任談話? 請有經驗的媽咪解答, Thanks ^^

93#
發表於 04-9-16 23:00 |只看該作者

I have heard GoodHope is a very good school but the school fees is so expensive. I have 2 girls. This school is near to me. Please give me some advices should I apply this school if I cannot get a good school at the govt game?

94#
發表於 04-9-17 10:00 |只看該作者

Song

Pls apply 2-3 private schools as back up.

Good Hope could be one of your choices.

After the  LUCKY DRAW, you may then decide whether to take up the seats in private school of govt school.

Choices should be in your hand.  

Msma

95#
發表於 04-9-17 18:02 |只看該作者

Msma,

嘩!!!! 四個囡?? 你都好productive wor. 四個都讀德望?? 如果係, 交學費都交到傻!!! You are so rich........

96#
發表於 04-9-17 18:54 |只看該作者

Msma,

Thanks for the suggestion. I will get the form on 20th Sep. BUT it is so expensive. 2 girls x $3100 = 6200/month + travelling + food + others.....anyway, occupy the seat first and let my girl practise more interviews.

Could you pls inform me what kind of questions will be asked during interview? Will they interview me. Any hints?

97#
發表於 04-9-18 09:29 |只看該作者

哈哈.

我真係有四個女.. 三個讀德望. 真架. 唔信你去問下sister 啦. 可能佢都有印像架!

我交學費真係交到傻, 慳d嘮. 比d女去受好教育係我的則任, 我自己乜都無點駛. 乜都係駛晒係d女身上!

song
interview 唔戁架, 畫下畫問下簡單問題, 真唔太戁架!

你有問題再pm我呀. 老實我大女都係"倪"左好內先入到架. 因佢interview 無出過聲!

Msma

98#
發表於 04-9-19 18:54 |只看該作者

Msma,

Thanks a lot!  I will go to GH and get the form tomorrow. Should there are more hints on the interview, please tell me. I would like my girl study there if we have poor luck at the gov't lucky draw. GH is very expensive for me as I have 2 girls. Everything is double paid. Anyway, thanks a lot!

Song

99#
發表於 04-9-19 20:59 |只看該作者

Msma :
I want to let my daughter trying to apply this school too but next year.
As you say, the interview is not differcult. So do you know how they choose the girls?
Thank you!
看我同你們天天在一起,直到今世的終結。

100#
發表於 04-9-20 14:12 |只看該作者

Song,

I'm same case with u. I've two daughters too. I've taken the form this morning and they need to submit the form on 22 -23/9. I would like to know if you would prepare a portfolio for your daughter. I have made one for my daughter when applying DGJS, but this time I still not yet make up decision as I'm afraid I don't have enough time to make one.

May be Msma can you give some advise to us, if the school would like the aplicants to sumbit their portfolio with the application form.

Thks

MenMen  
‹ 上一主題|下一主題