搜索
教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 想入拔萃女小學
樓主: Teng
go

想入拔萃女小學 [複製鏈接]

81#
發表於 06-12-24 17:13 |只看該作者

Re: 想入拔萃女小學

I do not believe any particular KG has a special favour for DGJS, maybe except its SKH's KGs like CCKG, SKH etc provided that the girls are equally strong in academic/sport achievement.
Victoria, KV, SC have no advantages at all. Girls accepted are purely because they are good enough, I guess they can do so if they studied in other KGs too.

82#
發表於 06-12-24 18:02 |只看該作者

I agree with the object ional comment of Cinema on the topic. I queried 123 daddy's source of statistics because of its creditability and I do not wish other parents to be misled by him. The fact is that CCKG has only 45 girls graduated each year and if they were all admitted by DGPS, the calculation is 45/108 = 41.6%. However,we all know that not all CCKG girls would be admitted. If this quotation is misleading as well as cheating, so is the percentage he quoted about SC. We may presume that 123daddy has some connection with CCKG or SC so he spread this false information in the favour of these two schools. If I am wrong, 123daddy please come out and correct me.

83#
發表於 06-12-24 23:11 |只看該作者

The figures of SC is wrong, without any doubt.
SC has over 500 students, say 250 girls and I do think they can have only 4-5 girls accepted by DGS at most.
I cannot comment the perentage about CCKG, it has many girls accepted every year and the percentage of acceptance is the highest among all KGs.
Accepted by CCKG for K2 is not easy at all.

84#
發表於 06-12-28 22:21 |只看該作者

hi! I think what 123 daddy means like this:

cckg>80% means among 42 girls in cckg more than 30 girls admitted by DGPS. That's really make sense. If not, why so many people apply for cckg every year? It is because cckg have a high percentage for getting in DGPS.

sc>12% means among 250 girls (let say) in sc, 12% of the girls which means about 30 girls admitted by DGPS.

I don't know the accurate number of each kindergarten but I think he is not cheating. It really make sense to me, maybe you misunderstand him. It is because what he said is the percentage of the girls(only) in a specific kindergarten not the percentage of DGJS.

It is better to give someone a fair comment. cheating is a bit too much.

85#
發表於 06-12-29 00:21 |只看該作者

CCKG, could have 80% of its girls accepted.
SC, not possible figures of 12% out of at least 250 girls; wrong if not cheating.
Some KGs has much higher than 2.5% girls accepted.   

86#
發表於 06-12-29 13:00 |只看該作者

wrong is a better comment if you know the excat number of the admittance rate of each kindergartens.

I think it is just a rough figures for reference. If you know the excat figures, pls share.

If SC could not have more than 12% of their girls to get in DGPS which means the girls' parents should think twice before they apply for SC as their successful rate is similiar as other kindergarten.

87#
發表於 06-12-29 16:20 |只看該作者

roy_b

If you mean that 12% of SC girls are admitted by DGPS, the calculation is that the total SC girls from two campuses is 726 x 0.5 = 363 and 12% = 43+ which means 40% of DGPS girls(108) are from SC.  Obviously, it cannot be the case.

I think we need not go into detail about the % quoted by 123 daddy anymore if actually there is no 2006 statistics at all.  

88#
發表於 06-12-30 02:32 |只看該作者

I believe SC is nothing special in applying DGJS, the highest acceptance rate (  accepted divided by the number of applicants) is CCKG and then Po Shan KG, and then maybe SKH.
該用戶已被刪除

89#
發表於 06-12-30 10:57 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

90#
發表於 07-1-22 09:14 |只看該作者

Dear All,
Are there SC's Girl uniform for give-away or for sell?
求St Cat 女仔 4 years and 5 years

夏天校裙,
冬天校裙, ,
恤衫校褸, 運動服,
pls email [email protected]

Thanks
Ivis

91#
發表於 07-2-2 14:13 |只看該作者

I think it doesn't matter which KG your children are going.  It is matter of the the parent's background.   

92#
發表於 07-2-2 15:28 |只看該作者

Teng 寫道:
如果我想舖排個女入讀拔萃女小學,讀邊間幼稚園機會可以大D?

有Do野唔係你想就得o既。香港做父母十個生女九個都想入拔萃女小。但係要諗下自己個細路得唔得先?你咁樣問,九成都唔係舊生,機會更低。幼稚園o既o野,都係唔好抱咁大祈望啦.........

93#
發表於 07-2-3 17:45 |只看該作者

完全同意HORSEHEADS!近日我揾番好耐冇聯絡既舊同學,佢雖然只係普通文職既公務員,但佢嫁到個高級厚薪既公務員老公,尖沙咀千呎豪宅,個女當然入到女小拔啦!冇家底,小朋友想入名校都好難!

94#
發表於 07-2-4 23:52 |只看該作者

Family lving in 1,000 sq. ft should be the 'poor' family in DGJS.
I know three students there, one in 3,000 sq. ft house in KowloonTong, the other two are in 2,000 apertment in Happy Valley. All with full time drivers.

95#
發表於 07-2-6 13:29 |只看該作者

Agreed!  My friend was a teacher but she quit last year and become a full time tutor for some rich families (both live on the peak and have drivers).  I heard 2 of her students from Po Shan.  The boy got into DBS and St paul Co-ed, and the other girl got into DGJS , St Paul Co-ed and St. Stephen Girl.  You see..... I believe the school does check where do you live and see whether you have money to pay the tuition.   

96#
發表於 07-2-6 13:48 |只看該作者

HORSEHEADS 寫道:
Agreed!  My friend was a teacher but she quit last year and become a full time tutor for some rich families (both live on the peak and have drivers).  I heard 2 of her students from Po Shan.  The boy got into DBS and St paul Co-ed, and the other girl got into DGJS , St Paul Co-ed and St. Stephen Girl.  You see..... I believe the school does check where do you live and see whether you have money to pay the tuition.   

呢個世界就係咁,你都唔想個細路去D連名都未曉讀的學校啦。呢種咪叫階級囉

97#
發表於 07-2-7 00:03 |只看該作者

See ...money .... THIS IS YOUR OPINION.  :tongue:

98#
發表於 07-2-7 10:13 |只看該作者

chuiyeebird 寫道:
See ...money .... THIS IS YOUR OPINION.  :tongue:

呢個係現實,一係接受而努力去改變身處的環境(好似我地上一代)。一係好似而家D人(唔係話你,唔好對號入坐),只係識話政府呢方面幫得少,那方面的資源唔夠.......比班所謂議員利用去爭取他們的政治本錢

99#
發表於 07-2-7 10:39 |只看該作者

Understand. Agreed. Nice to meet u here,jeremyphlam

chuiyeebird 寫道:
See ...money .... THIS IS YOUR OPINION.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

呢個係現實,一係接受而努力去改變身處的環境(好似我地上一代)。一係好似而家D人(唔係話你,唔好對號入坐),只係識話政府呢方面幫得少,那方面的資源唔夠.......比班所謂議員利用去爭取他們的政治本錢  

100#
發表於 07-2-7 10:42 |只看該作者

Nice to meet you too....chuiyeebird
chuiyeebird 寫道:
Understand. Agreed. Nice to meet u here,jeremyphlam

chuiyeebird 寫道:
See ...money .... THIS IS YOUR OPINION.  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖