記野又記唔切,硬記又唔入腦,
想教額外野又唔夠時間.
自己真係心急如焚.熱煱上的螞蟻咁,
繼而就一團火 湧上心頭,
再由個口噴出黎 .變成一個鬧死人的女魔頭,
攪到自己成隻噴火女魔頭咁呀真係!

原文章由 森林媽媽 於 07-11-14 09:16 硐表
這個分享真好, 令我好感動。
我囝囝剛升小一, 其實我也不知怎樣教佢, 每天放工回到奶奶家已經8:30pm, 食完飯返到自己屋企都成10點,佢去沖涼時, 我就睇佢功課, 同簽名, 佢沖完涼就溫書(如果有默書), 同讀英文故事書﹑串 ...

83#
發表於 07-11-14 21:42 |只看該作者
棉花糖媽媽:

唔係我教架,係幼稚園老師教的,Oxford Reading Tree係學校的教材.

呢套書係圍繞一班人物(多個family組成)之間發生的事,由於呢套書係分左好多個series同stages,所以我諗你要慢慢study下,
而我女o個套已經送左比朋友,所以我記得幾多講幾多啦!

教書的順序 (唔係本本都教的,部份要自己睇)
Stage 1 First Words Storybooks - Who Is It?, Six in a Bed, The Pancake, Fun at the Beach, A Good Trick, Floppy Floppy

Stage 1 More Patterned Stories (each 8 pages) - Making Faces, Goal!, The Journey, Shopping, Who Did That?, What a Mess!

Stage 1 First Sentences (each 8 pages) - Hide and Seek, Reds and Blues, Big Feet, Look at Me, Go Away Floppy, Kipper's Diary

Stage 2 Stories - What a Bad Dog!, The Dream, The Go-Kart, A New Dog, The Toys' Party, New Trainers

Stage 3 Storybooks - A Cat in the Tree, The Egg Hunt, Nobody Wanted to Play, The Rope Swing, On the Sand, By the Stream

Stage 4 Stories - House for Sale, The New House, Come In!, The Secret Room, The Play, The Storm

Stage 4 More Stories Pack A - The Balloon, The Camcorder, Nobody Got Wet, Poor Old Mum!, The Wedding, The Weather Vane

Stage 5 Stories - The Magic Key, Pirate Adventure, The Dragon Tree, Gran, Castle Adventure, Village in the Snow

Stage 5 More Stories Pack A - The Great Race, A Monster Mistake, It's Not Fair, Underground Adventure, Vanishing Cream, The Whatsit

Stage 5 More Stories Pack B - Camping Adventure, A New Classroom, Mum to the Rescue, The New Baby, Noah's Ark Adventure, Scarecrows

Stage 6 and 7 Storybooks - Land of the Dinosaurs, In the Garden, Kipper and the Giant, The Outing, Robin Hood, The Treasure Chest, The Broken Roof, Lost in the Jungle, The Lost Key, Red Planet

我記得佢學校教到呢度,之後o個d就係我自己揀比佢睇,有時會叫佢自己揀.你自己慢慢睇下佢個網.

http://www.oup.com/oxed/primary/literacy/ort/fiction/biff_chip_kipper_stories/

原文章由 棉花糖媽媽 於 07-11-14 15:59 硐表
cherrylemon:

你真係一個好有心既媽媽, 佩服~~
我想請教你係點樣用故事書(OXFORD READING TREE)係幼稚園時做教材架? 點樣開始, 應從邊個series 開始 (READ AT HOME?? FRITION?? or NON-FRICTION stories?? ...

84#
發表於 07-11-14 22:07 |只看該作者
原文章由 cherrylemon 於 07-11-1 22:58 硐表
請容許我SHOW OFF 一下.我呢幾年真係好辛苦咁教女功課.

經過多年努力, 期間鬧,氹,教,嬲,掟書,拍枱樣樣齊,想盡各種方法,每日嘔血,不斷改進,今日阿女終於係測驗得到好成績,數學A,英文同英文WRITING都係A,而且WRITING ...

我也有同樣經驗, 初期我都是用負面的教法, 但更改方法後, 他比較受教. 我小孩上小一時也要花一些時間適應
特別是我的幼兒 , 因他有讀寫障礙及late talker, 但兩個月後, 今天 他巳經學會自己主動做功課, 令我非 非常開心.他的學校也有很大的幫助, 所以 我們非常 喜歡他們的學校.

在他五周歲開始, 我們亦花了一年時間同他去協康會接受訓練, 亦因他在一間比較活動教學的幼稚園, 所以他寫字 比較差, 結論是請放心及請用心及用合適的方法, 要有耐心 / 愛心 / 正面的教法, 多多鼓勵, 他們一定有進步.

他們的幼稚園給他們很好的訓練, 令他們很有自信及EQ. 他們的畢業生去到任何 一間小學都無問題 .大仔在培正, 幼仔在浸會大學王錦輝小學.

我倆公婆 除了上班 , 所有時間 都給他們了, 希望您們亦可以花多的時間陪伴他們.

雖然 他們只有P1 &
P3,
他們亦花很多時間去學音樂 / 樂器 / 跆拳道 / 繪畫 / 圍棋
/
游泳等. 我告訴他們在大學時可以做part-time job, Macdonald只有US$7.8/hr,
教樂器US$80/hr. 再者, 這一些都是考大學都會加分.

一分辛勞, 一分收穫.

我們時常帶他們出國, 去年帶他們回美國 上兩星期暑期班, 他們亦應付自如. 只要信賴上帝, 衪會供應, 因衪賜給我們嬰孩, 衪清楚他們多過我們了解他們, 當有困難時, 我們找上帝, 衪必指引我們.

85#
發表於 07-11-15 09:50 |只看該作者
You can consider using Oxford Story Tree which can be bought from most of Popular book Stores. Each level has several readers which are extracted from Oxford Reading Tree. I prefer using Oxford Story Tree as a starter because they contain some exercise books and a CD which can be used as follow-up exercise for child. And you will know whether the child understand the story or not. I use these set of materials as teaching material for my child, who enjoys very much.

Besides, I will choose some vacab. for my child to write and spell. The books are very colourful and funny.

原文章由 棉花糖媽媽 於 07-11-14 15:59 硐表
cherrylemon:

你真係一個好有心既媽媽, 佩服~~
我想請教你係點樣用故事書(OXFORD READING TREE)係幼稚園時做教材架? 點樣開始, 應從邊個series 開始 (READ AT HOME?? FRITION?? or NON-FRICTION stories?? ...

醒目開學勳章

86#
發表於 07-11-15 10:22 |只看該作者
馬媽媽 & cherrylemon
Thank you for your information

馬媽媽
Are U also start reading "Oxford Story Tree" since kindergarten of your child??

原文章由 馬媽媽 於 07-11-15 09:50 硐表
You can consider using Oxford Story Tree which can be bought from most of Popular book Stores. Each level has several readers which are extracted from Oxford Reading Tree. I prefer using Oxford Story  ...
棉花爸...棉花媽...棉花糖(BB糖)...

87#
發表於 07-11-15 11:42 |只看該作者
My daughter starts the Oxford Story Tree since K3. Some clever child may start at K2. My daughter finishes one story book and one ex. book every week. After one level, she will do the revision, i.e. she has to read out by her own. Every week, I will let her listen to the CD again. I will choose some pages of the story books and ask her to read it out to me. A sort of reading test!!

The above arrangment is not requested by the school. That is a supplement to my daughter.

From the ex. book, you will know whether the child really understand the story or not.

原文章由 棉花糖媽媽 於 07-11-15 10:22 硐表
馬媽媽 & cherrylemon
Thank you for your information

馬媽媽
Are U also start reading "Oxford Story Tree" since kindergarten of your child??

[ 本文章最後由 馬媽媽 於 07-11-15 11:53 編輯 ]

醒目開學勳章

88#
發表於 07-11-15 11:46 |只看該作者
Thank you again
I will go to popular to look look....

原文章由 馬媽媽 於 07-11-15 11:42 硐表
My daughter starts the Oxford Story Tree since K3. Some clever child may start at K2. My daughter finishes one story book and one ex. book every week. After one level, she will do the revision, i.e. s ...
棉花爸...棉花媽...棉花糖(BB糖)...

89#
發表於 07-11-15 17:28 |只看該作者
cherrylemon

多謝你指教, 我會嘗試這個方式, 希望再次可以同你分享及向你請教

原文章由 cherrylemon 於 07-11-14 21:03 硐表
情情媽咪,

我都係盡我知試下答:

以前睇過一本書,作者係glenn doman(我未睇晒的)
佢話小朋友都係缺乏專注力的,
因為佢地腦筋轉得快,
所以如果你教得佢太慢,