密      碼:
搜索
樓主: chichima33
go

真光小學 [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 06-7-5 11:08 |只看該作者

Re: 真光小學

my gal will study the p.1 class in this coming sept.  it's very nice to have a topic of true light HK here.  
best wishes to all of you!
fannyyu

62#
發表於 06-7-18 00:59 |只看該作者

請問有沒有上年真光小一書單給我參考?

如有請PM我, 謝謝!

63#
發表於 06-7-20 16:39 |只看該作者

有關新校長 : -

應該是外聘的人選不合...而...............

提升了中學部的關副校長 !!

不過她只會著重管理中學,所以小學和幼稚園部的副校長都提升為校長了))     
明天會更好..... 活著便是完全冇可比的精彩啊 !

64#
發表於 06-7-22 09:36 |只看該作者

hi Mrs. Lee,
may i ask which grade is your kid studying?  my gal will be  a new comer in this Sept.  i've got qutie a few questions needed to ask for experience parents' opinion!?!
all the best!
fannyyu

65#
發表於 06-7-23 07:09 |只看該作者

Hi, Fanny !

Welcome to TL ...

My girl will be a P3 student this Sept.   She start from its kindergarden ga !

We are please to share our experience with you.

MrsLee

66#
發表於 06-7-23 12:33 |只看該作者

請問小一每班多少個學生, 是否差不多40個? 有沒有雙班主任?
我小朋友在幼稚園時, 大班同學上課時, 經常被指坐不定, 只在小組學習時方能專注,  這樣, 是否適合讀真光呢?  懇請解答!!

67#
發表於 06-7-25 16:22 |只看該作者

hi Mrs. Lee,
1st at all, thanks for your sharing !  as a parent of an only child, you could tell how a ? mother would i be!

please kindly advise whether you would prefer to bring your own lunch, or to buy from school?  my gal asks to bring over from home......but, i'm wondering if the lunch will get bad taste after few hours from her to leave home!  what's your comment?

have you joined the PTA?  i'd filled-up, hope i can help occasionally!

best wishes!

68#
發表於 06-7-25 21:59 |只看該作者

真小的老師都好有愛心,如果佢地肯收你小朋友,即是冇問題啦。再唔放心,可以打電話同教長傾下囉,聽下佢給你的專業意見吧 !  
smilejackie 寫道:
請問小一每班多少個學生, 是否差不多40個? 有沒有雙班主任?
我小朋友在幼稚園時, 大班同學上課時, 經常被指坐不定, 只在小組學習時方能專注,  這樣, 是否適合讀真光呢?  懇請解答!!

69#
發表於 06-7-25 22:11 |只看該作者

Fanny,

I think you must be a smart mother for you will arrange yr girl to study in TL  

Lunch box is OK but too much for a P1 kid (standard size for P1 to F5) but still fine if your kid can eat much ! Is she a fat girl ?? hehe.... You may order lunch box for the 1st month, kids usually like the lunch box very much in the beginning but soon .....

My maid send my girl lunch everyday.   Many students there will bring along the lunch when arriving school early in the morning.   It is OK in summer for still warm after a few hours but no good in winter.   Do you have maid ? Where do you live ?

Fine that you can help PTA, if possible ...  

MrsLee

70#
發表於 06-7-26 00:43 |只看該作者

Mrs. Lee,
huum, i'll talk to my gal......she is a skinny gal (but healthy  : )

i live quite far away (tseung kwan o).  i'm still struggling should i drive her to school daily (it's a 30mins ride), but,  daddy insists to have her take the school bus.  as we live that far, i don't want my maid to send the lunch to school!  

does your gal join any school activities?  

thanks for your kind opinion!
fannyyu

71#
發表於 06-7-26 12:45 |只看該作者

Fanny,

School bus is a good choice, more convienece and more chance for her to reach other kids / set up their relationship.... even you moms can know more each other at school bus stop la.. hehe

My girl join their drawing class on Sat morning at P1.  The fee is attractive for school provide classroom.  Many kids spend a morning there and take 2 or 3 activities !

Have Fun

MrsLee

72#
發表於 06-7-26 23:22 |只看該作者

hi Mrs. Lee,
thanks for your prompt response!  our school can have a parent with such good heart, it must be a very good school for my gal and me :)))))

i'll re-consider on the school bus service!  

billion thanks!
fannyyu

73#
發表於 06-7-27 13:40 |只看該作者

Fanny,

小女兒今年亦會在真光讀小一。我同樣住在將軍澳﹝坑口﹞,校車公司告訴我們要在早上6時40分給小朋友上, 真對小朋友一個考驗(她從未這早起床),現在尚在考慮中。   

74#
發表於 06-7-27 14:16 |只看該作者

真好了, 真光小學這forum熱鬧好多了. 我囝囝今年升小二, 請多多指教!

75#
發表於 06-7-28 12:46 |只看該作者

chichima33,

你好 !

我囡囡升小三啦 ....  

MrsLee
chichima33 寫道:
真好了, 真光小學這forum熱鬧好多了. 我囝囝今年升小二, 請多多指教!

76#
發表於 06-7-28 22:25 |只看該作者

hi gigi2000104,
it's so good to know that our gals are going to be school mates.....maybe classmates! nice to meet U!

i have the same issue, by the way, inspite of the time, the stops they provided are not good.....not indoor at all.  in sept, it's going to be the most heavy rain days + typhoons.  what do you think on their stops?  i did try to ask them for a stop request, but they refused :(

i'm thinking on drive her to school daily, but......my husband insists to have her to take the school bus,  also, i really considering by the suggestion of Mrs. Lee, it might be true to have her know more school mates!  i might go for it at the end !

please have me know which stop will you choose if you take the school bus eventually.  so, we can meet :)

all the best to our gals,
fannyyu

77#
發表於 06-7-31 00:52 |只看該作者

MrsLee

My girl is going to be P3 in Sept too. May be our girls were classmates before? My girl was in 2C, how about yours?

skyma

78#
發表於 06-7-31 12:39 |只看該作者

skyma,

My girl was in 2A, let us see if they will be classmate in P3 la... you may find it out from the shcool bus pass by end of Aug !

My gril has been in 1B .. how about your girl ?

MrsLee

79#
發表於 06-8-1 18:06 |只看該作者

We will get to know the new class on Sept 1st because my girl takes 保母車 not school bus! My girl was in 1D, so our girls didn't meet yet!

80#
發表於 06-8-2 10:00 |只看該作者

各位真光家長:

小一生會在8月21日試返一天學,唔知要帶些什麼?
我係壽味! 願主耶穌的恩惠.慈愛常與眾人同在.
‹ 上一主題|下一主題