教育王國 討論區 小學雜談 DGJS Interview Result
樓主: YCPA
go

DGJS Interview Result [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 04-11-25 23:02 |只看該作者

Re: DGJS Interview Result

258suki,
Nottingham children campus is located at NO.1, Stafford Road, KLN Tong. Tel 23377148

62#
發表於 04-11-25 23:09 |只看該作者

Hello 258suki,

Thanks for your sharing. So, how old is your younger daughter? It's so lucky of you that your younger one is a girl. If the elder sister can get into DGJS, the younger one can follow suit.

BTW, do your daughters have a lot of extra-curricular activities? Do you feel exhausted to bring them here and there for the activities?

Vanilla

63#
發表於 04-11-26 01:02 |只看該作者

Hi!258suki,

AshleyMa has posted the loaction and tel.# of Nottingham already.  You can call the staff for asking the course details.  

When my daughter was 2 years old, she has been attending palygroup in Nottingham.  It is a good place to learn English, but some people don't like Nottingham as some of the teachers are Indian,
in my point of view, it doesn't matter, the important point is Indian teacher could speak native English is enough.  Some Indian teacher taught my daughter before, I don't think they have any problems on teaching, my daughter learnt a lot from there.
As the founder of Nottingham is  杜葉錫恩, so I have great confidence on their courses.

toto200415c

64#
發表於 04-11-26 13:51 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

65#
發表於 04-11-26 14:21 |只看該作者

che 寫道:
toto200415c,

I believe your daughter must rank top when she was at St Catherine.  Am I right? Actually I do not know whether there is ranking in the kindergarten report cards?  There are so many graduates from St Catherine each year.  Those (a few) admitted by DGJS must be the top ranking ones.  Because you said your daughter didn't attend many extra-cirricula activites and you didn't submit a nice profile and got admitted.  It must be the academic results plus the interview performance.  Did your girl answer in English during interview?

I do not think that anything turns on whether the girl answered in English.  If anything, what would a headmistress think if she asked a question in Chinese and the girl chose somehow to answer in English?

66#
發表於 04-11-26 17:36 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

67#
發表於 04-11-26 17:43 |只看該作者

But how about the rumour that a girl got accepted?
Did anybody try to clarify?

68#
發表於 04-11-26 21:32 |只看該作者

2.5 years old.
of course very exhausted.  but so far is okay cos' I really not enjoyed taking them to going here and there.  I let my daughter playing piano and swimming only.

69#
發表於 04-11-26 21:47 |只看該作者

toto200415c

thank you so much.
I'll learn more details  by calling them.  Indian is not the problem.  I would put the first consideration on the way how to teach and the quality. anyway thanks a  lot !

70#
發表於 04-11-26 23:40 |只看該作者

有關係嗎>>?
critor 寫道:
258suki 和 Samuel,

你哋的小朋友都好叻喎, 請問:

1. 讀边間幼稚園?
2. 幾月出世呢?

SPC是指St. Paul's Convent 還是St. Paul's Co-ed 呢?

我都好想幫囡囡報這兩間學校, 多謝幫忙.

71#
發表於 04-11-26 23:42 |只看該作者

fannychoi 寫道:
有關係嗎>>?[quote]
critor 寫道:
258suki 和 Samuel,

你哋的小朋友都好叻喎, 請問:

1. 讀边間幼稚園?
2. 幾月出世呢?

我都好想幫囡囡報這兩間學校, 多謝幫忙.
[/quote]
st paul's convent 係女校黎?

72#
發表於 04-11-27 01:11 |只看該作者

Hi! 258suki,

Which course will your kid attend in Nottingham?  My
girl is attending Living English.  

toto200415c

73#
發表於 04-11-27 10:21 |只看該作者

Of course St Paul's Convent is a girls' school.
The one whose primary kids and secondary school students wear "panda" (black and white shoes) shoes.  

fannychoi 寫道:
[quote]
fannychoi 寫道:
有關係嗎>>?[quote]
critor 寫道:
258suki 和 Samuel,

你哋的小朋友都好叻喎, 請問:

1. 讀边間幼稚園?
2. 幾月出世呢?

我都好想幫囡囡報這兩間學校, 多謝幫忙.
[/quote]
st paul's convent 係女校黎?[/quote]

74#
發表於 04-11-27 10:25 |只看該作者

Why are you freaking out about your younger daughter?

Either your eldest daughter will go to St Paul's Co-ed (Kennedy Road) or she will go to DGJS.  In either case, unless something goes terribly wrong with the eldest child at school the younger one will have a reasonably assured chance of getting in.  

Sorry for saying this, but the way you get so "gun-jeung" about the younger one looks more like someone looking for tips to send his/her kid into a primary school for the first time (rather than someone whose eldest daughter has already got a place at, of all schools, St Paul's Co-ed for christ's sake).  Relax, man !

258suki 寫道:
toto200415c

thank you so much.
I'll learn more details  by calling them.  Indian is not the problem.  I would put the first consideration on the way how to teach and the quality. anyway thanks a  lot !

75#
發表於 04-11-28 23:46 |只看該作者

hello toto200415c

I haven't checked it out yet.   in these few days ,  I did check with one of my friends and she said Nottingham is quite ok ( she'd heard about this school).  I would do my best to look for a good quality english school to my daughter. Is living english is useful and practical ?  adivse please, thank you.

258suki

76#
發表於 04-11-29 17:43 |只看該作者

依道有人吹水唔抹嘴。甚麼名校都收又唔知入邊間;然後又要搵英文班等等。係唔係鱔槁?

77#
發表於 04-11-30 08:49 |只看該作者

Is it true?

I also afraid becos I found they are digressing from the topic.

I tried to return to the subject and talk something more relevant, but no one response.

Maybe the parents "really" concerned have already gone.

78#
發表於 04-11-30 10:56 |只看該作者

flowerglassy

why your comment like this since you have never said anything in this topic. who are you before.   you should know how to judge if it is true or not.  
please respect yourself.

79#
發表於 04-11-30 12:47 |只看該作者

吹水的,還懂要求別人'respect yoruself'?吹水冇問題架,不過越講越離譜,難免令入依個題目的人覺得浪費時間。我實在唔明,既然你女兒已入女拔,你的細女也鐵定入啦,你卻去煩搵幼稚園。大佬,你太空黎架?香港既教育制度點玩你會唔知?你唔覺你講過既野好好笑咩?你浪費個d入黎分享資料既人既時間呀。

80#
發表於 04-11-30 13:01 |只看該作者

please read all carefully.  I also look for some tips to get into DGJS, ok ?!  I never say I get a seat from DGJS.  

你浪費個d入黎分享資料既人既時間呀.  what about you ??????????
‹ 上一主題|下一主題