教育王國 討論區 教育講場 Where to buy PINGU VCD?
樓主: critic
go

Where to buy PINGU VCD? [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 04-12-6 15:56 |只看該作者

Re: Where to buy PINGU VCD?

Hi Critic,

Thanks for sharing the Wee Sing information.

Hi FXPC,

I did try to call the "Ideal xx" bookstore in Mongkok to check on Wee Sing but they told me they don't have such thing available for sale.  Do you remember where it is available?

Thanks a lot

62#
發表於 04-12-8 22:36 |只看該作者

Hi FXPC, Critic, bb2001 and other moms,

I am unable to find the WEE SING on DxxxDxxx.  Can anyone tell me what is the chinesse name or the product ID?  

Thanks.

tkma
Keep believing, Keep dreaming, Keep loving, keep a rainbow in your heart!!

63#
發表於 04-12-9 09:11 |只看該作者

Hi tkma,

I can only find this from DxxxDxxx. It includes a tape not CD, I want to buy one to have a look before, but it is out of stock. I don't know the current status now.

唱歌啦!

64#
發表於 04-12-10 12:02 |只看該作者

Did you try to type the Chinese name to search?

65#
發表於 04-12-13 00:38 |只看該作者

Thanks Critic,

I am able to find the products now on DxxxDxxx.

But except the one xxx-Dinosaurs, all the remaining are of stock la...   

Keep believing, Keep dreaming, Keep loving, keep a rainbow in your heart!!

66#
發表於 04-12-15 12:49 |只看該作者

Hello critic,

Here is another shark book + toy + tape for your son.

“海洋之王”大白鲨(附磁带一盒)——海洋动物玩具系列

作者:(美)左伊芬得(Zoehfeld    K.W.)
原 价:¥26元
当当价:¥13元
出 版 社:海洋出版社

内容提要

大白鲨(也称噬人鲨)只有腹部是白色的,背部有的是浅灰色,有的是黑色,不尽相同。它们生长在海岸边或近海处,主要出现在水温较低或温带水域。已知最大的白鲨身长可达6.4米,体重2.2吨。白鲨是海里最大的捕猎鱼类。成年白鲨能捕杀3.6吨重的动物,然而饥饿时,也决不会放弃小的猎物,比如,死的或受伤的小鱼。
科学家对白鲨的生知之甚少,它们到底如何使用感觉器官捕猎,它们是否迁移,白鲨幼仔在什么地方,如何出生?这些问题及其他许多问题还有待考察。
一个重要的问题是:白鲨是否濒临灭绝。科学家们正在努力研究白鲨的生活习性,希望能阻止白鲨灭绝的危险。

This is one of the book title from the following book series. Check if you're interested in other titles.

海洋动物玩具系列

本套书的版权由著名的美国Soundprints公司提供,在美国一经出版,风靡一时。中文版由海洋出版社出版发行。本书曾获得了第十三届中国图书奖,并被收录在由教育部基础教育课程教材发展中心制定的2004年中小学图书馆(室)推荐书目中。

这是一套能听能玩的书。小读者在欣赏美丽的图画,阅读诗一般的中文的同时,还能轻松的学习英文。每本书配有中、英文磁带,还附赠一个毛绒玩具,真是又玩又学乐趣多多。

海洋动物玩具系列
章鱼的窝
在冰上生活——鞍纹海豹的故事
白鲸的旅途
沙滩上的舞蹈——大西洋青蟹的故事
“海洋之王”大白鲨
小海豹长大了——斑海豹的故事
龙虾的秘密
小海豚的第一天——宽吻海豚的故事
海龟的旅程
珊瑚礁中藏身——小丑鱼的故事

Smithsonian Oceanic Collection (Original US version)

(search from AMAZON)

Smithsonian Oceanic Collection: Islands of Ice/Otter on His Own (Smithsonian Soundprints Mini Book and Plush Series)

A playful, young otter pup strays from the safety of his sheltered cove and gets more than he bargained for when he comes face to face with a ferocious great white shark! When a tiny harp seal pup's mother leaves to join the adult herd, the helpless pup must learn to care for herself in the frozen landscape. Each exciting, full-length, hardcover wildlife storybook is beautifully illustrated by award winning artists and is accompanied by its own soft, cuddly plush replica of the story's animal hero. The charming story, painstakingly accurate illustrations and realistic plush toys are authenticated by curators at the Smithsonian Institution's National Museum of Natural History. Education and entertainment come together seamlessly in this beautiful boxed set. Each box includes two books and two plush animals.

67#
發表於 04-12-16 14:40 |只看該作者

FXPC

多謝你嘅好介紹, 請問呢套海洋書係邊度有得賣呢?

之前有人介紹旺角個兩間有冇呢?
...你們不要憂愁,因靠耶和華而得的喜樂是你們的力量.(尼 8:10)
‹ 上一主題|下一主題