教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 有冇人讀過維多利亞既Pre-Nursery ???
樓主: Edison媽咪
go

有冇人讀過維多利亞既Pre-Nursery ??? [複製鏈接]

61#
發表於 04-8-23 08:14 |只看該作者

Re: 有冇人讀過維多利亞既Pre-Nursery ???

Hi! there,
My SIL has school uniform,books and other materials for sale, most of them are new since she just decided to quit. Anyone interested, please send a PM to me.
Thanks!

62#
發表於 04-8-23 09:14 |只看該作者

catherineho 寫道:
[quote]
tuenyima 寫道:
My daughter is also attending Kornhill Playgroup of Victoria.  I also have to wait for 3 months from the date I applied.

咁你囡囡而家幾大呀 ?[/quote]

She is now 16 months old.
[img align=left]http://onfinite.com/libraries/487250/185.jpg[/img]我愛小端宜 :-D

63#
發表於 04-8-23 16:08 |只看該作者

咁佢係唔係已經收左你囝囝 ??? 定係仲等緊呀 ???
Catherine

64#
發表於 04-8-24 09:18 |只看該作者

Tuenyima,
My son will be 2 yrs old in Sept.  I have enrolled the playgroup for my son, he will start it on Sept 4, in Victoria, the branch in "Hoi-fung-yeun".  They confirmed my application just one day after my application wor.  Very quick, i also thought it may be the new born baby in 2002 not too more.  that's why i can easy to get the seat in there wor.  

Cat, which school your daughter is studying now??  I need to enrolled the K1 for my son this year, i consdier the "hop-yat-tong" ,"so-chek", "ling-liang-tong" and "victoria".  Any mummy have a same choice to me nei??  

My friend told me, vicotira is the easlier one to get in if you have money because nowaday the borning baby keep less...i'm not sure is it correct.

Good luck to everyone

65#
發表於 04-8-24 19:36 |只看該作者

康山既維多利亞終於收左我囡囡玩playgroup 喇 !

p^0^q
Catherine

66#
發表於 04-8-25 14:29 |只看該作者

Hi,
my daughter is attending victoria's toddler class (not playgroup).she previously attended victoria's playgroup.

Mummyamy, Just curious, if your target school is KCS(so chit), why dont you let yr kid attend their nursery? I like this school but they only accept kids of 2 yrs old, that's why i let my daughter to attend victoria toddler class first.

regards,
gogocat

67#
發表於 04-8-25 17:42 |只看該作者

Dear mummyamy
I applied Kornhill playgroup two months ago.  Still waiting.  No feedback wor??????
Harbour Height still have vacancy??? I may check it tomorrow.

68#
發表於 04-8-25 21:58 |只看該作者

go go cat,
I send my son to Vicotria for playgroup becasue he attend the class just once a week, only on Sat.  If i registry the class in SO-CHEK, then my son need go to class Mon-Fri for 3 hrs per day.  As he never go to school before, he may cried.  That's why I let him go to playgroup and enroll the K1 for him on 2005.

So which Kindergarten you will enroll for you baby ar.  HOw old is she now?

Loklokc, should not be a problem. good luck.

69#
發表於 04-8-26 10:56 |只看該作者

我已經註冊左啦!我個仔會9月3日返學,希望佢唔好哭啦!

70#
發表於 04-8-26 11:04 |只看該作者

gogocat 寫道:
Hi,
my daughter is attending victoria's toddler class (not playgroup).she previously attended victoria's playgroup.

gogocat

我想問下你話果個toddler class同pg有mud 野分別架.....我都見到有呢個class wor.....可否分享下呢班係玩d mud 架....老c又點呢.....

71#
發表於 04-8-26 11:18 |只看該作者

deleted

72#
發表於 04-8-26 11:22 |只看該作者

Hi, Mummyamy,

she is now attending Victoria's toddler class. So chit offered a place to her in the coming Nov (2yrs old by that time) but we declined the offer coz she might accompany me to go to UK for 1 yr. I feel headache now becoz we need to come back for the interview next yr. I want her to be more independent and I expected her to cry in the school without companion. But she behaved better than I expected for the past few weeks in victoria. I believe she should pass these days anyway and I have heard of other mothers in the same group asking for longer period of time staying with their babies.

Toddler class is similar to PN but for babies who was born after sept for the same yr. that's is "small girl"

73#
發表於 04-8-26 14:20 |只看該作者

Toddler class should be for at least 18 months also.  Without companion.  
Playgroup - any age, with companion.
Right?

74#
發表於 04-8-26 14:58 |只看該作者

For the first week in the toddler class, just like the previous playgp in victoria coz we need to accompany her in the first week (1 hr /day) For the 2nd week, I dont know what she had done in school coz we cant go with her and the teacher didnt inform me about this. No foreigner teacher in the past 2 weeks until 1/9 according to the notice (they returned to their home country for holiday)

75#
發表於 04-8-26 15:58 |只看該作者

gogocat

你係邊間 branch到上toddler class ar???

76#
發表於 04-8-26 16:13 |只看該作者

harbour heights

77#
發表於 04-8-27 10:23 |只看該作者

Dear Mummyamy

May I know whether the playgroup has Native English Speaking teacher?  My friend joined the playgroup of Kornhill.  He said no English Speaking teacher.  Time was so rush.  So he decided to quit at last.

78#
發表於 04-8-27 13:21 |只看該作者

Dear fellow moms whose kids will attend the PN class starting 3Sept:
Have you received the uniform yet? Or are they going to distribute on 1st of school? I've called the school, but they can't answer me.     
I kind of hope Garlin could put on the school uniform on the 1st of school, and take some pictures.

79#
發表於 04-8-27 13:45 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

80#
發表於 04-8-27 14:28 |只看該作者

Hi ckwliu

Oh!  I see I see.  I forgot you mentioned it before.  May be the English teachers are on vacation la.  My friend's class has no English teacher ar.  So, he said it is not worth law.

BTW, I will try Letterland tomorrow.  A little bit nervous.

Cheers
loklokc
‹ 上一主題|下一主題