教育王國 討論區 幼校討論 St Cat results are out!
樓主: fulltimemom
go

St Cat results are out! [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-12-5 09:09 |只看該作者

Re: St Cat results are out!

J129 and snoopywan,
My daughter did quite well during the interview but same as you two, only place her on waiting list in PM class.  Maybe she is a small girl (Nov.04)  Never mind!!!

42#
發表於 06-12-5 09:22 |只看該作者

A little bit disappointed!!  They also offered place my son on waiting list in PM class.  I think he is small boy.  Have any BK parents know that we have any chance in this moment or not?

43#
發表於 06-12-5 09:33 |只看該作者

Hello parents,

Well, as usually there was a pile of letters waiting for me to pick up from the mailbox last night.  One of them was from SC.  Before I open the envelope, I noticed it was quite thick which looked promising (because a rejection letter would'nt have much in the envelope).  Once I open the letter, I was so ecstatic at the sight of the words that read: " We are pleased to......". I was so delighted that I didn't bother to read the rest of the letter.  Once I stepped in the door, I couldn't wait to give my daughter a big hug, and held her high in the air.  Funny enough, my daughter was also unusually excited at seeing me in such a state of euphora.  Seems she knows the result already.

Actually, I didn't expect my daughter could make it to SC as she didn't do that well at the interview.  We were thinking KV would be her first introduction to this academic world.  And now I'm torn between picking the right one for her.  One thing I don't like about SC is that the classrooms, toilets, and corridors are rather cramp.  And I'm not sure whether the standards of Chinese language and Maths and discipline are as good as that of KV's.  Anyone knows how the curriculum differs between the two kindies?   I would really appreciate comments from parents whose children are now going to KV and SC.  Thanks in advance.

Best of luck to all parents.
Gooddady.

44#
發表於 06-12-5 09:52 |只看該作者

I still haven't received letter from SC. How come? Am I going to receive a rejection letter?  
Last year, my eldest daughter got accepted by both KV and SC. This year, my younger son is only on waiting list from KV and no letter from SC yet. It seems that my daughter got all the luck. Ay.... should have saved some for my son.  :cry:

45#
發表於 06-12-5 09:55 |只看該作者

我就冇大家咁幸運 !
St.Cat - waiting list
KV - waiting list
希望各位超級幸運的Mami(St. Cat 同KV都收       )
)決定左讀邊間就請通知學校, 我囡囡兩間都係 waiting list.

希望有機會補上啦 !唔想一直等呀等, 等到明年9月.........   
等待的心情真是    :cry:  :cry:

46#
發表於 06-12-5 10:00 |只看該作者

del

47#
發表於 06-12-5 10:02 |只看該作者

very unlikely... the year that I applied for my daughter in the past, there were 700 applicants on the waiting list to handle..

cj177916 寫道:
Any chance to change from pm to am session in the past year?

48#
發表於 06-12-5 10:02 |只看該作者

Hi felicia,

I received the KV AND SC letters. My bigger son also received By KV. He study in KV now. But my eldest son got rejection letter. So i got two school waiting list also. . My eldest is a small group son. He born in DEC.
I think you still have chance but need to waiting. Don't be sad.

canmax

:-P  :-P  :-P

49#
發表於 06-12-5 10:04 |只看該作者

waiting list 的家長,唔好 expect 甘大,尤其是 sc,很難由 waiting list 入到的,以上是我這2-3年在BK看到的。

不過都有成功例子 ,KV就好d,多d人可以從waiting list 入,大約註冊後1,2個 weeks 就有另一lot信收 waiting list 的人。

但 sc ......就..........

50#
發表於 06-12-5 10:40 |只看該作者

My girl is accepted to the pm Eng/Can class, is that possible to change to Eng/Man class?

51#
發表於 06-12-5 10:45 |只看該作者

My daughter kv aly received,but sc waiting list only pm! :cry:
but sc my daughter all answers were corrected.the
teacher also tell her she is a smart girl.  
I don't know the waiting list chance !  

52#
發表於 06-12-5 10:49 |只看該作者

j129,
same as you,I guess 99% chance will accept my daughter,but now also waiting list at pm class!!!!   

53#
發表於 06-12-5 10:57 |只看該作者

For SC, they have 2 sessions for interview.  Do you guys remember the first arrangement was gathered 6 kids together and played with the toys (buses)???  This part was also very important...the teacher could see the kids whether they shared the toys with each other and their fingers developement, right?

54#
發表於 06-12-5 11:05 |只看該作者

SC accepted my girl, AM Norfolk Campus.       

55#
發表於 06-12-5 11:32 |只看該作者

我囝囝in了6間kindergarten-Cannan,York,Yau Yat Chuen, KM,KV & SC,有4間都取錄了,只係SC & KV waiting list,阿仔04-11月尾出世,這兩間名校工廠,interview已經feel not good for take care kids,如果真係唔like細仔,就應該好似Pui Ching咁,講明9月1日後出世的不接受報名la,Game 都有rule,interview又唔認真,真係有興趣開topic統計KV & SC reject & waiting list 既細仔細女有幾多人,我認為可以去平等機會組織投訴,我都留意了好多SC & KV about interview 及result 的topic,發現好多interview時表現好的都waiting list,但有d失手的卻取錄,最重要係收大仔及細仔的比例, 學校有權去選擇學生(尤其係私校),但這兩間工廠式名校就   

56#
發表於 06-12-5 11:48 |只看該作者

My son accepted by St.Cath am session. He is a big boy, Jan 04.

And he also interviewed Pui Ching last Satursday, they picked 5 childrens go into the room. Of course, the parents are waiting for outside. So that, we don't know what's happening in the room.  We can't image that 3 minutes only interview time.

At least, St Cath still have questions to ask the children. We can measure their performance good or bad.  

57#
發表於 06-12-5 12:32 |只看該作者

Hi chubby2688,

I remembered we entered a toys room (with煮飯仔), but we were only asked to sit there with other parents/children.  The teachers were rushing to another room to see if there were any places for interview, then we were sent to another room for interview (by an awful interviewer).

After we finished interview, I talked to my friend who went to the toys room (with buses).  She told me that the teachers asked them to leave the children alone to play with others.  I then realised the differences in arrangement & my child would fail.

Anyway, I think SC is good kindergarten.  Though we met an awful interviewer, I did see other nice & pleasant interviewers in the same room.  We were just bad luck on the day.  If we had another interviewer, the result may be different.

Congratulations to all got accepted by SC!!

chubby2688 寫道:
For SC, they have 2 sessions for interview.  Do you guys remember the first arrangement was gathered 6 kids together and played with the toys (buses)???  This part was also very important...the teacher could see the kids whether they shared the toys with each other and their fingers developement, right?

58#
發表於 06-12-5 13:31 |只看該作者

如果你打算去投訴,我諗你最好

59#
發表於 06-12-5 13:45 |只看該作者

My son is a small child (2004/10) but accepted by SC am class wow.[quote]
Ipapa 寫道:
如果你打算去投訴,我諗你最好

60#
發表於 06-12-5 14:12 |只看該作者

Hi CANMAX,
Thank you for your comfort and encouragement.
Yes, my younger son is a 'small B', end of Nov. I know it will be tough.... Ay.... not fair.

Felicia

CANMAX 寫道:
Hi felicia,

I received the KV AND SC letters. My bigger son also received By KV. He study in KV now. But my eldest son got rejection letter. So i got two school waiting list also. . My eldest is a small group son. He born in DEC.
I think you still have chance but need to waiting. Don't be sad.

canmax
‹ 上一主題|下一主題
返回列表
發新帖