go

怎樣先叫做是一個好的綱琴老師? [複製鏈接]

41#
發表於 06-10-31 14:40 |只看該作者

Re: 怎樣先叫做是一個好的綱琴老師?

Please check e-mail.

happy07baby 寫道:
Dear mable1124,

Can you PM the contact of your piano teacher to me?

my e-mail adress:
   [email protected]

Thank you very much

42#
發表於 06-10-31 15:07 |只看該作者

我覺得老師一定要有心,有耐性,有愛心,唔係係咁易過左半個鐘就算個種,小朋友學唔學到野,同老師能唔能夠引起佢地興趣都好緊要

43#
發表於 06-10-31 15:21 |只看該作者

Dear sin,

Could you send me the details of the piano teacher via pm, please?

Thanks a lot!

cczzko.

44#
發表於 06-10-31 16:35 |只看該作者

Dear Sin

Please pm me the teacher's details.

Many thanks.

bshirley

[quote]
mable1124 寫道:
你個老師咁似我個女個老師, 佢都在北角, 同樣是佢有時間會教耐D, 你學得快佢教多D, 會唔會同一個老師呢???  $480/4堂學費唔貴, 一般琴行價錢, 如果佢係用心教, 而你小朋友又受絕都是好老師......

我個女老師有演奏級文憑和八級樂理, 唔會斤斤計較, 好好人又有愛心和耐性, 我個女跟

45#
發表於 06-10-31 20:30 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

醒目開學勳章

46#
發表於 06-10-31 22:04 |只看該作者

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

47#
發表於 06-10-31 23:18 |只看該作者

I have one fd just got a new private piano tutor, becasue my fd's daughter was grade 5 already...my fd said this new teacher is super professional and not expensive wor....1000/4 lessons/ 1 hour..... my fd said most of her students passed with 137? i don't know what she's talking about....and that teacher teached at " Lau Sze Kwun" before....i also don't understand.....anyways, if any mama interest to know more information, can PM me ge, but i need to ask more. :

48#
發表於 06-11-1 12:07 |只看該作者

Hi Sin,

I am also interested. Does she teach at Kowloon side? If yes, could you please PM her details to me? Many thanks.

49#
發表於 06-11-1 22:39 |只看該作者

My interpretation:

Music degree holder = business degree holder
studied music concepts & theories = studied business concepts & theories
Years of Practice & performance sessions = years of work / theoretical applications and dissertation

good piano teacher? = good business operators?

Guess the answer is apparent.

On top of qualifications attainment, I believe that practical experience and effective communication skills are of utmost importance as each student / situation is different. The ability to observe students' differences, needs / aptitude, strengths and weaknesses, the ability to communicate effectively and modify teaching and learning strategies should be the keys to success. Therefore, I don't agree with the generalisation of  music degrees holders mean good piano teachers.

My son's piano teacher isn't a university graduate but has achieved performance level. She started teaching my son early last year. For the very first time in taking piano practical exams, my son passed his grade 3 with 124 marks. This year, he attempted again and passed his grade 5 exam with 135 marks.

THe piano teacher said for the coming 2 years, my son should not be taking any exams but instead, should concentrate on different piano pieces in preparation for his grade 8 in 2008/9 if everything went well.

On the other hand, The My son's classmate  is learnign piano from a grad student from the Music School of Performing Arts. He passed his grade 5 with 117 marks.

Honestly speaking, my son is a lazy boy. I don't see that he has talents in music. He is not keen on  playing the piano but he doesn't mind learning it. He simply can't sing and is always out of tune. He failed test A of his aural exam ( in both years)  but was able to get a 16 out of 18 in both yers because he got all other tests correct in other sections of the aural.

I guess this piano teacher is able to detect the strengths and weaknesses of my son and is able to communicate and demonstrate effectively what he needs to and what he can improve.  She is very particular about skills and I remembered that she commented on the style and shape of each sentence of the songs. The exam comments came back that my son has shaped each sentence with feelings very well. Actually I don't think that my son knew and could feel for the songs. But she is able to communicate what could be done and how to do so given my son's ignorance, and he made it.

She is now teaching my son grade 8 songs to get him familiarize with the different techniques. I like her very much because she doesn't drag time but is also not too aggressive. What I noticed is that she will select different books and pieces for different students even for the same grade.

I know I cannot speak for all and definitely shouldn't be generalizing or labelling people, but from my observations, grad from the school of PErforming Arts is not a better teacher than a simple girl with performance standard level.  Teaching is a 2-way communication, no matter how qualified a teacher is, if he/she cannot communicate and transfer the knowledge effectively, she is not a good teacher, she is just a good performer. Same as a business degree grad, if he/she is strong on conceptual and hypotehtical situations and doesn't know how to modify and apply to each business situations, he would be just a good scholar, not a good catalyst of the organization.  

Teaching needs a lot of strategies and experience, and most of all, depends greatly on the personal attributes of the teacher.

My son is just an ordinary boy, unlike his other classmate, who has attained his grade 8 already at 9, and has won the Schumann's grade 8 awards and is now learnign from the School of Performing Arts. My son just needs a simple but efficient teacher who understands his needs and styles and can teach him im the most beneficial way. My younger son is starting his lessons with this piano teacher this week, adn we are all so excited about it.

[img align=left]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/p093b2f8d9a326f07fec7160770ffeec4/fc28be39.jpg.thumb[/img]

50#
發表於 06-11-1 22:45 |只看該作者

DEAR MABLE1124,

COULD YOU ALSO PM ME THE TEACHER'S CONTACT INFORMATION?

51#
發表於 06-11-2 13:42 |只看該作者

Please check e-mail.

52#
發表於 06-11-2 14:24 |只看該作者

Happymama,

Would you mind pm me the contact of your teacher?  Many thanks.

MKMUM

53#
發表於 06-11-2 14:29 |只看該作者

Mable 1124

Can you also pm the details to me?

Thanks

MKMUM

54#
發表於 06-11-2 17:40 |只看該作者

Hi Happymama,

Can you pm me the details contact information of your son's piano teacher and the hourly fee.

Thanks a lot.

Decoma

55#
發表於 06-11-3 17:06 |只看該作者

Please check pm.

MKMUM 寫道:
Mable 1124

Can you also pm the details to me?

Thanks

MKMUM

56#